Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430491 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

I like Shinto, there the gods actually have a weakness. Corruption.
If you don't maintain the purity of a site, expect bad things to happen. With the worst thing being the gods getting corrupted.

Seriously, why is every other religion more interesting than Christianity?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Because Christianity was invented by a bunch of egocentric white people.
Black lives matter.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

I like Shinto, there the gods actually have a weakness. Corruption.
If you don't maintain the purity of a site, expect bad things to happen. With the worst thing being the gods getting corrupted.

Seriously, why is every other religion more interesting than Christianity?
Because Christianity pretty much stole aspects of every other religion and only used the parts that everyone agreed on.

Basically modern Christianity is the equivalent of a indie game that got picked up by EA or such and had all the unique parts taken out and replaced with cover based shooting.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Smurf's character is basically what would happen if horror movie characters were as cynical as they should be.
"That kid killed some other kid and then you killed him, but it's your school so it's your fault, and also I'm suing you."
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Seeing as Smurf's character may or may not end up staying, I'll just remind you of where he is.
Page 120.
I'm also considering joining, although I'll probably just play the second awkward human who lands in the wrong place at the wrong time.
FTFY

screw you, do what i want

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

i can understand if i have to change it, but then it's war eh.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:23:05 pm by Happy Demon »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Smurf's character is basically what would happen if horror movie characters were as cynical as they should be.
"That kid killed some other kid and then you killed him, but it's your school so it's your fault, and also I'm suing you."
I can see the headlines now:

BOY SUES SCHOOL FOR "HARBORING SUPERNATURAL"
BOY INSTANTLY COMMITED
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"BOY SUES SCHOOL FOR 'HARBORING SUPERNATURALS', COUNTER-SUED FOR SEVERAL MILLION"
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Well the principal isn't really doing very good at his job since even though he is some kind of godlike being he manages to let one of his students die on the second day then erases another one which isn't a good punishment at all. I mean why would parents send their kids there if the principal might erase them?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because the Sup community needs their kids educated, but they also need everyone to keep their shit together, and they can't have someone else's kid ruin it by murdering a human and not getting any punishment for it.
Plus they probably know the risks beforehand.
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Well the principal isn't really doing very good at his job since even though he is some kind of godlike being he manages to let one of his students die on the second day then erases another one which isn't a good punishment at all. I mean why would parents send their kids there if the principal might erase them?
Maybe it's an ultimatum. Either send all your kids here for schooling, or get erased from existence.
The masquerade is hard to maintain without telling everyone. So just erase those who's not in on it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

The punishment of erasure is only in extreme cases such as murder that could possibly expose the rest of the supernaturals. That student left an obvious trail of blood, and drew in another human. Otherwise, it's mostly expulsion. As for why he didn't notice until it was to late, he may be extraordinarily powerful, but that doesn't mean he can pay full attention to 20 different things at once, and being principal of 2 different schools, along with keeping the more powerful beings from accidentally killing people just by being there, he can't notice everything.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Miiiight need to rework that power, tho. Since rolls are now the exception rather than the rule.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:14:24 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Have you been watching Rosario + Vampire?))

watching Rosario + Vampire?

watching

awwwwww m8
I saw the anime before I read the manga.

Also, what does "m8" mean? I've seen it around but still don't know.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Say it out loud.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 534