Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430558 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Name: Maguyuk 'Maggy' Coker

Sex: ...You know, the stories I've read about them never really describe if they even have genders per se, they just say 'fish woman'. Since I'm doing this on the assumption that they're a full on race there needs to be way to breed... Guess I'm going with Hermaphrodite then. Because I'd never take the chance to ship my character away from you ShipCrazy psychos.

Gender: Woman, just because I have no idea what pronoun to use for people who identify as both genders.

Supernatural Type: Qalupalik (Inuit Water Demon/Spirit)

Description: Maggy is a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, but once some time has passed she is as good a friend as any other you could find. Naturally, she can breathe underwater and cold does not bother her, but other 'traits' that her Qalupalik heritage gives her are; the ability to move silently, exceptional hearing/sense of smell and great strength. Not to mention she does live up to her name...Maggy prefers to wear a hoody and baggy pants whenever she can and loves headphones/iPod that her adoptive parents got her before she left for school.
You're in.
So... What do I do now?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Looks like Oswald might have a roomie...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Sex: ...You know, the stories I've read about them never really describe if they even have genders per se, they just say 'fish woman'. Since I'm doing this on the assumption that they're a full on race there needs to be way to breed... Guess I'm going with Hermaphrodite then. Because I'd never take the chance to ship my character away from you ShipCrazy psychos.

Gender: Woman, just because I have no idea what pronoun to use for people who identify as both genders.

Description: Maggy is a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, but once some time has passed she is as good a friend as any other you could find. Naturally, she can breathe underwater and cold does not bother her, but other 'traits' that her Qalupalik heritage gives her are; the ability to move silently, exceptional hearing/sense of smell and great strength. Not to mention she does live up to her name...Maggy prefers to wear a hoody and baggy pants whenever she can and loves headphones/iPod that her adoptive parents got her before she left for school.
You're in.
So... What do I do now?
Wait for everyone to go the fuck to sleep.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Males don't room with females. That goes by gender, I think.
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

You're in.
So... What do I do now?
Wait for everyone to go the fuck to sleep.
...Righteo. I kinda got to get to sleep too, so... yeah.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

She COULD room with Cid. :P

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe.
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

So should I archive crawl the entire thread or is there a highlights reel I can get?

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

So anyone want to know the limit of grunts power?
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I do, considering I'm the GM.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Um, I made a summary IC, I think. Or on this thread, a few pages back. It's not good at all though.
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

He can basically Turn into any weapon like a sword or pistol he cant change into an Ak47 or a hammer
so only sword and pistol and any small object
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

So should I archive crawl the entire thread or is there a highlights reel I can get?
Basically:
-All the Supernaturals got shoved into an assembly telling them not to spoil the Masquerade to the Antichrista girl called Tessa and explaining how the SupNat part of the school worked.
-Everyone signed up for sports clubs, with three going for the Vice Presidency over in Student Council
-Everyone talked and got shipped in the Common Room, revealing their respective powers either through conversation (Yukari, Alice) or through action (Kiri, Ethon)
-Dinner time
-Ethon nearly broke the Masquerade
-Now everyone is sleep.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can he turn into a hammer-shaped object?

Also, hey. Tess being a Sup and therefore not affected by the illusion, allowing Ethon's self-indulgent roar to penetrate her eardrums, is not my fault.

[Edit] How did I forget the last part...?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:31:00 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

No no no, Tessa is an Eldritch God, not the Antichrist.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 534