Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431048 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Even though it's not actually what's happening, it amuses me to think that every time someone says something about supnats, Matt hears a Beeeeep!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

[Matthew voice] "Is that Morse Code?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

-actually, nvm-
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:54:21 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry though Blitz, I've been using my phone at school and I... misplaced it. Into my teacher's hand. Until the end of the school day.
I'm on a computer right now, ssh! :P
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Sorry though Blitz, I've been using my phone at school and I... misplaced it. Into my teacher's hand. Until the end of the school day.
I'm on a computer right now, ssh! :P
Oh dear.
That is going to be... troublesome.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

School ends at 3:40 for me, and it's 3:14 EST. I'm good 'til then, and I get my phone back right after too.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

School ends at 3:40 for me, and it's 3:14 EST. I'm good 'til then, and I get my phone back right after too.
I'm personally more worried what your parents will do...
That assumes you're about my age, tho'.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:18:57 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll be fine. They don't need to know... Literally, because I can get it back m'self.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So, GM.
What does punching Ethon in the face qualify as, then?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Does he live? If yes, you're fine. If no, you're not so fine.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Does he live? If yes, you're fine. If no, you're not so fine.
He'll live.
We discussed this in PMs, actually, so...
Yeah, he'll survive. Shouldn't even be seriously injured, unless SB decides to screw me over.
Or injured at all, beyond pain.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Would the Principle be super pissed if say, a vampire student went into town and drank some random soul's blood who wasn't a student?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

That would be a breach of the masquerade, I think.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Would the Principle be super pissed if say, a vampire student went into town and drank some random soul's blood who wasn't a student?
Indeed it would piss him off, unless you could somehow hide that it was a vampire. I don't know how you'd do that, but if you manage it it's fine. And if they don't die.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Well, the normal humans wouldn't know. It'd be some random poor person in the middle of the night.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 534