Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430685 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Does this look fine?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Oswald (click to show/hide)

((This OK?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Both in!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It'll probably end up being James/Thomas, Yukari/Madi or Alice, with the one who doesn't go with Yukari going with Jana.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

If no one has claimed it I claim Yellow!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

If no one has claimed it I claim Yellow!
*Moves face up to screen*
Oh, yellow. Sorry, it's hard to read yellow on almost-white.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Just going to say, I need anyone who hasn't yet done so to post that they're going to the auditorium before I can proceed with the day. I'll wait until around 9 people have said they've gone in.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

It'll probably end up being James/Thomas, Yukari/Madi or Alice, with the one who doesn't go with Yukari going with Jana.
Alice might be interested in Jana... not too sure if it be romantic relationship though...
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I meant dorm assignments. If the dorms are part co-ed, James has only met Thomas, while Thomas has met Wolfgang and James.

Yukari and James have met, making it more likely for them to dorm nearby. In fact, I believe they're the only ones who have introduced themselves to each other.

Alice or Madi is only a guess based on the fact we only have four girls counting Yukari.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I use Darkling so yellow is really easy to see for me to see but it can make blue kinda hard to see.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please use a glow with the yellow to make it easier for us who don't use peasant's Darkling. :P

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

How about This?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

doodled appearance for cid. kinda generic right now, but meh

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

How about This?
Glorious. It's bright and dark at the same time, and it's red and yellow, like the colors of the Rising Sun.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

doodled appearance for cid. kinda generic right now, but meh

SO ADORABLE
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 534