Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430918 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

As the true absolute permanent ultimate tempt GM of truth and justice and being a GM, I silently judge you for your shitty sense of humour.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

As the real permanent partially repressed disgusting furry I sob quietly in the corner because I wish I was asleep and I did this to myself, I can't blame anyone else
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

As the real edgelord, I lock every single person in the school in a room with water but no food.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The warpers TP out, the tough guys punch a hole in the wall, everyone else follows.
gg
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or force everyone to stare at a Zahir and let them contemplate the nature of reality as their involuntary obsession slowly grows until it hunts their dreams. Then their waking moments. Then every thought, every fantasy, every ideal. Until they cannot perceive anything else.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

can't punch a hole in titanium
the internet told me so
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

well the internet was wrong
Abraham Lincoln said so
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

as a renowned hijacker, I steal the GM seat from the idiots while they fight until the boss come back

As real temporary GM I declare this game to only have 1 character slot per player and also no killing/edgy things are allowed
Also Alice is to be erased from existence at the earliest opportunity and whoever does so gets 1 free character slot/plot coupon

congratulations, you're in charge of policy from now on
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[nanomachines copypasta]

Also. You are fighting over the GM chair, Smurf, so you become stuck in a loop of stealing the chair from yourself and then stealing it back from yourself.
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

as a renowned hijacker, I steal the GM seat from the idiots while they fight until the boss come back

As real temporary GM I declare this game to only have 1 character slot per player and also no killing/edgy things are allowed
Also Alice is to be erased from existence at the earliest opportunity and whoever does so gets 1 free character slot/plot coupon

congratulations, you're in charge of policy from now on
But being Gm means you actually have to post in Eclipse more than a handful of times Smurf, do you really want the position?
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

i'm an experienced hijacker, you can't fool me with your logic and quaint sensibilities

Yep, it's mine. I've got a five-day weekend and I get to whack all those who oppose me, what can go wrong
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

As the actual Gm who returned sometime yesterday but was tired enough to forget that I posted that, I end this conversation.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

As the current manager of game policy, I declare that once a game has been hijacked it cannot be reclaimed for a minimum of five days, subject to change to my whims.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TWIN
GIB ALCORE PLS
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 534