Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433006 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

All according to plan.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I'm still quietly betting that Tess is some sort of super and she just has no idea.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I'm still quietly betting that Tess is some sort of super and she just has no idea.
So am I.
My guess is still 'Eldritch abomination that thinks she's a human school girl'.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

This is all but canon, really. She's probably some sort of Apocalypse Maiden who will go evil if she ever finds out.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Why is everything eldritch abominations with you? Why can't she just be a supernatural? Isn't that enough?
I pine for the days when the supernatural was enough, but no, you have to go for eldritch abominations before even deciding how the supernatural works.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What? Magic, mythological creatures are real?
Oh, yeah, I'm also evil. Right.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, it's not a stretch to assume that if it's heavily implied to be a VERY BAD THING if she ever finds out.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Why is everything eldritch abominations with you? Why can't she just be a supernatural? Isn't that enough?
I pine for the days when the supernatural was enough, but no, you have to go for eldritch abominations before even deciding how the supernatural works.
The question you should be asking yourself is, really, why not?
It provides ridiculously high stakes and drama, and throws in the interesting element of 'how many others like her are there, scattered all over the world?'
Basically, I think it'd make an interesting plot point.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because of the masquerade, is why it's bad.
At least, that's what the principal implied. The masquerade must be protected!
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, but think about it. There are ridiculous amounts of signs Tessa's a supernatural, and the only reason I can think of that the Principal hasn't revealed to Tessa the supernatural is that it would be a very bad thing if she ever found out about it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The question you should be asking yourself is, really, why not?
It provides ridiculously high stakes and drama, and throws in the interesting element of 'how many others like her are there, scattered all over the world?'
Basically, I think it'd make an interesting plot point.
It's Over Used.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I... honestly haven't seen any IC signs she's a super, because I am Wrong Genre Savvy. :P
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Yes, but think about it. There are ridiculous amounts of signs Tessa's a supernatural, and the only reason I can think of that the Principal hasn't revealed to Tessa the supernatural is that it would be a very bad thing if she ever found out about it.
Yeah she might go batshit crazy and start killing everyone   .
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I... honestly haven't seen any IC signs she's a super, because I am Wrong Genre Savvy. :P
She is completely immune to illusions, for one. Apart from the Principal's, but he's the Principal.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well for one, everyone with supernatural sight basically has it go haywire when it comes to her.
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 534