Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433700 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Jana is stuck waiting for Ethon to say something.
So not really, no.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Jana is stuck waiting for Ethon to say something.
So not really, no.
She can just walk away, not like anyone of importance will care. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahhahhhahhahahhahhahhahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahahhano.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((...so pure blood vampires are literally Hitler?))
Honestly with a rival bloodline with capabilities like that I can wholly sympathize with their efforts. Something like that you don't just let lie - you either aggressively incorporate it into yourself, likely with marriage alliances and such which might not work depending on how vampires work, or you eliminate it. If such a ridiculous capability isn't in your dynasty's hands, it shouldn't be in anyone else's. Deny the threat in the long term and all that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Oh, I get it from the more, ah, political point of view. Power struggles, fights over land... That I understand.
That doesn't make them better people though. Or... Vampires, I suppose.
Edit: Quick question... Who the hell is Erin?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:35:31 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

David's Dog.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Huh.
Because I was wondering when he summoned something else...
Well, that clears that up.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

So nobody is getting maimed now? I'm disappointed...
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So nobody is getting maimed now? I'm disappointed...
I'm not. I'm actually quite glad...

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Kiri had no way to get John into a room in the first place, so he wouldn't have been allowed to harm him at all. Not that he could have through anything other than physical attacks since John is currently immune to most of Kiri's magic, and the Principle specified only bashing him.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Kiri was all bark and no bite.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

No, it's just that John is too OP pls nerf.
Or something, I dunno.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, it's just that John is too OP pls nerf.
Or something, I dunno.
Is he immune to all magic or something?
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

If he doesn't know what something is supposed to do to his body, it can't affect him. That's the impression I get, at least.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri is quite capable of throwing objects at people should foxfire prove ineffective.

Also Kiri most certainly had a way to get John into the room. As well as repeatedly bash. Based on how John Caught cold foxfire tossed by Kiri earlier, he's physically affected by foxfire. Not to mention lightning is still lightning. Even if generated by foxfire. Same goes for fire and heat. Both burn. John isn't immune to very much.
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 534