Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433632 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Where is the common room btw?
In the dorm, first floor.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Things would be a lot easier if you were online on Steam, SB, so that I could discuss this shit with you.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

So if people are in there, they might see Will freaking out?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...which floor are we on?
And possibly.
But then things would become even harder to respond to, trust me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SORRY FOR GOING TO FAMILY EVENTS
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

SORRY FOR GOING TO FAMILY EVENTS
...sorry.
Also this throws me quite the curve ball, since I have to write either a reason for them to have ignored Jana's entire species, or write them in somehow.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:41:08 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

No it's k.
*sharpens Ethon's talons for him*
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

And possibly.
I know, which is why I'm asking, since I probably need to get him out of there. AFAIK, since he entered, people have come back from class, then gone off to have fights with people who he was interacting with before.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

No it's k.
*sharpens Ethon's talons for him*
No, it's not.
LORE, MY FRIEND
IT HAS TO MAKE SENSE

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ethon's group don't consider Jana's group to be true dragons, due to the fact that they manifest it at different amounts at different points instead of just having a dragon form and a human form?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

By the way, Trude still hasn't gotten a room assigned. I also think a lot more are missing rooms.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Talking more about the Order of St George, the other dragons I can deal with.

mdk666

• Bay Watcher
  • cheaply produced multi-functional biological tool
    • View Profile

And possibly.
I know, which is why I'm asking, since I probably need to get him out of there. AFAIK, since he entered, people have come back from class, then gone off to have fights with people who he was interacting with before.
I thought William never left the Lobby? So he shouldn't be potential collateral damage in the 3-way, about to become a 4-way or even 5-way (If Pandora decides to join in instead of braking it up when she shows up) fight.

But people like Jana, Eathon, Nina and Aleric, who chose to retreat from the common room could be near enough to overhear William.
The world will look up and shout: "Spare us."
And I will laugh.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Okay, two possible solutions, which both work equally well.
Either both groups don't consider the other 'true' dragons or Jana's group is a rogue offshoot which developed the transformation even further.
I think I'll let the GM decide, since either way Jana doesn't know the other group even exists...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, two possible solutions, which both work equally well.
Either both groups don't consider the other 'true' dragons or Jana's group is a rogue offshoot which developed the transformation even further.
I think I'll let the GM decide, since either way Jana doesn't know the other group even exists...
It seems like if Jana's group was an offshoot, she'd know, so probably the former.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 534