Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432559 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Not to mention Kiri's way better as a support caster then he is as a direct combatant. He avoids direct fights. Dying is a pain in the ass. Much more efficient to strike from the shadows.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

You have no idea how much I'd love to shoot Kiri do you?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So this is the whole Everything: Gaiden situation all over again?

Oh, are characters restricted to teachers and students? Or are other members of staff like infirmary nurses or janitors permitted?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

If janitors are permitted, I'm calling dibs on the literal Almighty Janitor.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

So yeah her main problem with people here isn't that they're not powerful enough

It's that about 3/4 of them did something completely in line with what they develop naturally.

The ones she liked most were hilariously some of the least impressive, technically speaking.

Sword guy especially.

Since he demonstrated that he was actively striving to learn more about what he can and can't do.

So really it's mostly that noone really surprised her. They did, pretty much, exactly what she'd expect of them. Nothing novel or inventive.

Nothing against them of course.

She thinks pretty much everyone is garbage XD

Also, tori flunked HARD.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

I'm surprised that she expected the illusion shifting.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It's not that Yuri can't do anything, it's that his abilities are basically limited by whatever would make him the best servant possible. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I'm surprised you think she doesn't know everything about you and everyone you've ever even vaguely seen, including the exact number of hairs on your head.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think that at all :P

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She's a vampire, right?

That's... one of their things, illusion at least. Though she doesn't need eye contact, so she's damn good at it.

Also, I had kind of assumed it was just super speed, which is something they most definitely can do.

It's not that Yuri can't do anything, it's that his abilities are basically limited by whatever would make him the best servant possible. :P

Also one of the ones that scored highly, for the sheer AUDACITY of demonstrating his magical capability by using a basic housekeeping cantrip.

I'm surprised you think she doesn't know everything about you and everyone you've ever even vaguely seen, including the exact number of hairs on your head.

... Actually that is something she can do, other than the 'everyone you have ever met' part. Honest mistake on my end though. probably. Might need to retcon something a little.

In which case it will probably be like "Congratulations. one of you almost passed.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:46:23 am by ragnarok97071 »
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll PM you exactly what she is, Rag.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I'll PM you exactly what she is, Rag.
Darren Motherfucking Shan?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

A basic housekeeping cantrip? Eh, he doesn't use cantrips.

When he says he can command shit, he literally talks to the spirit of that object and asks nicely. Some Nobilis-level shit. I dunno. Any reason for him to NOT use that power on artillery pieces.

I mean, Domovoi COULD be broken of those limitations, but then they'd basically become Swiss mercenaries; they'd constitute a war crime to use, due to sheer ubiquity and versatility.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

A basic housekeeping cantrip? Eh, he doesn't use cantrips.

When he says he can command shit, he literally talks to the spirit of that object and asks nicely. Some Nobilis-level shit. I dunno. Any reason for him to NOT use that power on artillery pieces.

I mean, Domovoi COULD be broken of those limitations, but then they'd basically become Swiss mercenaries; they'd constitute a war crime to use, due to sheer ubiquity and versatility.

Dear god he's an eclipse.

"yo, least god of that rock over there, throw yourself at that guy."

"HELL YES BANZAIIIII!!!"

But yeah.

Equivilancy, really.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if it's just charisma and negotiation skill, can't he just focus on that? Hell, I had a type of pseudo-eldritch entity in a setting of mine that literally negotiates so effectively that anyone too close to it would quickly find that they have been convinced to make legally binding agreements that screw themselves over without even remembering signing them.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 534