Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431906 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Up to Twin. I personally think it'd be hilarious for them only to realise Yuri's a guy when he heads off to David's dorm. :P
That would be funny because he's in Garth's room.  :P

Btw I decided to not have a second character so garth is not there
So maybe you could have mentioned that earlier.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

I did
No sig yet

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a feeling Alice is eventually going to take out her little day dream of kidnapping Mimu. XD
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I found the post where Alaric mentioned his mom was a succubi. Apparently he was talking to Oswald.

Your welcome. Um sorry about your mother. Oswald does his assessment probably getting most if not all the questions right.
"Don't worry about it. It's what most demons do, especially succubi, so it was just in her nature. At least she shows up for birthdays, which is more than some can say."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

I have a feeling Alice is eventually going to take out her little day dream of kidnapping Mimu. XD
Well, she gotta fill the Jack void somehow.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Hey Twinwolf, I see a character in the IC that doesn't have her character sheet in the OP.
Care to explain why you didn't add her when you accepted her?

Oh, and if you look where her sheet is, can you tell what post was before that one? And the one before that one?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is why I'm the one digging through the thread to find the character sheets.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Twinwolf, I see a character in the IC that doesn't have her character sheet in the OP.
Care to explain why you didn't add her when you accepted her?

Oh, and if you look where her sheet is, can you tell what post was before that one? And the one before that one?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is why I'm the one digging through the thread to find the character sheets.
I'm not sure where the one in the IC thread is, but the one with the picture is in the third post because I ran out of space in the OP.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

You could just link them instead.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Oh, good for me to be wrong then. Sorry.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, good for me to be wrong then. Sorry.
No problem.
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Ah, but nobody thought Kiri was a girl. Everyone outright assumed Yuri was. :P
Actually the only character who has refered to Kiri as male is Kumo so far. Although male foxes smell different than female foxes, so even though Kumo has a very weak sense of smell compared to Kiri, he still prolly could tell the difference.

As for post rate. Been sick.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Nah, Yukari and Souji have, I'm pretty sure about that.

And hey, that's one more person than Yuri :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Ah, but nobody thought Kiri was a girl. Everyone outright assumed Yuri was. :P
Actually the only character who has refered to Kiri as male is Kumo so far. Although male foxes smell different than female foxes, so even though Kumo has a very weak sense of smell compared to Kiri, he still prolly could tell the difference.

As for post rate. Been sick.
The spiders probably didn't help with that...
Welcome back though, Kevak.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Aye, welcome.
thincake

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums in general, but my friend Pencil Art plays this so he wanted me to join. Well, here goes nothing!

Name: Ethrcron

Sex: Ambiguous

Age: 15 (in beholder years, human age is probably around 2037)

Supernatural Type: Ethrcron is an eternal being of chaos and mayhem, and his true form is a beholder (i.e. giant eye thing with eye tentacles coming of it.) However, he can switch his form at will to anything that he has seen, and when he is not in his true form he can mostly be seen as a black and white cat, a dark haired teenager, or a beast composed of shadows. He also has psychic chaos powers. Which include eye lazers.

Description: In true form, he appears as a black and purple beholder, the size of a small boulder. He enjoys eating people and driving them insane, then ressurecting them so he can eat them again. He also is quite loud and not used to human customs, like keeping secrets, being friendly, lying for a good cause, etc.  He also likes to shapeshift into inanimate objects, then burst out when someone goes past.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 534