Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430409 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

For the forseeable future Darren's pretty helpless against any illusions, at least until he learns to better control himself as part of his magic lessons.

Doesn't he have Manipulation of Destruction?

Damn, once he gits gud at using it there's very little he can't formulate a response to.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Jana will use the POWER OF BULLSHIT to wreck the scrub known as Kiri
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

And that kids, is how papa Kiri accidentally hooked up with a dragon girl he really wasn't interested in. You can thank her for the scales.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

And that kids, is how papa Kiri accidentally hooked up with a dragon girl he really wasn't interested in. You can thank her for the scales.
Kevak, I really don't need your blackrom bullshit today.
STOP.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

This sentence.

Super high-tier elemental creature and a super high-tier spirit creature breeding?

Goddamn those would be some bullshit kids.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

STOP.
I don't think this was Blackrom. Probably more of a casual thing that ended badly.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

STOP.
I don't think this was Blackrom. Probably more of a casual thing that ended badly.
...sorry. Its just the past few days I've been a little more... reactive than necessary.
Again, apologies.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

* Elf administers laser-guided hugs.
It's cool.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

* Ragnarok would totally hug you too if that was a thing that he did.

Either way, it's understandable. ^_^

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

HOW DO YOU PUT A LASER POINTER ON BOTH ARMS AND GET THEM TO ALIGN
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

HOW DO YOU PUT A LASER POINTER ON BOTH ARMS AND GET THEM TO ALIGN
Magic.
And tentacles. Lots and lots of tentacles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

For the forseeable future Darren's pretty helpless against any illusions, at least until he learns to better control himself as part of his magic lessons.

Doesn't he have Manipulation of Destruction?

Damn, once he gits gud at using it there's very little he can't formulate a response to.
Yep, it's very much a situation of learning how to control his bullshit. Fortunately for metabalance, that'll take so long to get to the higher levels of stuff that game balance will be preserved.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* RangerCado just hugs everyone who wants hugs, minus tentacles. Ghostie hugs! :D
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Ultimately, keeping things balanced so that one player can't shit all over everyone else with a no-limits-fallacy überpower that can't be stopped by anything is more important than portraying things absolutely accurately.
I came to this opinion because I've tried the above before and it just leads to a bunch of 'nuh uh you can't do that' and 'yuh huh I can' back and forth in the OOC thread for a billion pages.' :P
Yeah, but what stops Kiri?
Presumably the fact that he...
Well, I was gonna say he's physically weak but apparently he's fairly good at football so that's right out the fucking window. His laziness maybe? Dunno.
He's good at Real Football. Not murca football.

If you really want me to call it by it's Americain given name, it's soccer.

Kiri has stamina and dexterity. He does not have physical strength. Odds are is a baseline human could beat him in an arm wrestle easily.
Also if there is something that is unfazed by illusions would be a good start.
I think there are five or so things so far illusions do jack to? Excluding teachers cause I don't know how many there are.
Yes, that is true but if one with strong will power may be able to resist its effects.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:08:04 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Pencil_Art tries to hug RangerCado, but falls through!
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 534