Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431084 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Some quick clarification on Aulus' mental resistance. It stems from a rune he puts on his head in the morning (old habit from when he expected monsters under his bed :P that he kept doing because it seemed healthy, like brushing your teeth)

It's basically a telepathic version of a IP proxy, anyone trying to read or control Aulus would have their thoughts scattered and not be able to "locate" his mind. It can be overpowered with sufficient effort (the principal goes RIGHT through this for example) and it works two ways, so he can't hear Ripols either.

He also will know when someone is trying to affect him, but won't know how or who, so if Ripols tried to read his mind he might think Jana was trying to control him or somesuch.

For balance I think I'll also put a limit of one on "number of runes Aulus can attach to a body part for superpowers" otherwise I would just pull shit out of my ass endlessly.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

As for Yukari, telepathy would be less limited.

The Spirit of the Goat acts like a sort of telepathic firewall. Jana could read a tiny part of her mind- the one the Goat allows her to read for information- but nothing else would be visible to her, and if she tried to probe too far into it, she'd be forcibly kicked out, possibly causing her physical pain.

Basically, the Goat lets Ribols and Yukari talk, but anything else unless Yukari allows it willingly will not be taken.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Jana's a dragon.
She can't read minds at all, so...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Jana's a dragon.
She COULD rip your skull off and watch the neurons firing in your brain however...
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Jana's a dragon.
She COULD rip your skull off and watch the neurons firing in your brain however...
Well, yes, but that's not quite the same thing.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Either ripols gets Jana to slap Ethon, or Ripols causes Jana to start having feelings for Ethon, in which case Either is acceptable~
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Impossible. No one can slap me; my reflexes are too fast, I would block them."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Impossible. No one can slap me; my reflexes are too fast, I would block them."
*Ethon gets suplexed from out of no where*

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Your thoughts do not fool me. You are scared, and worried, and staring at Jana's Assets."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"SHIT, FUCK—"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Your thoughts do not fool me. You are scared, and worried, and staring at Jana's Assets."
You mean her almost non-existent ones? :P
Jana wears clothing made of the finest stereotypes, and has a little hat which she sometimes wears, made of the same material.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She must feel seriously envious of Tessa. Hell, even Madi and Yukari are probably bigger. :P

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

You mean her almost non-existent ones? :P
Jana wears clothing made of the finest stereotypes, and has a little hat which she sometimes wears, made of the same material.
Don't worry, I for one welcome our new DFC overlord.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm with KJ on this DFC topic~

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*is already shipping her with every possible person*
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 534