Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431114 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

I have to say, I've got rather a knack for RPing with people who don't reply much.
Can't help you with this one...
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You could always come to the gym...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Who?
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Who?
You, obvs.
And then get insulted right back out :P
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Might be a good opportunity for Rosa to come out and play~
Would be complicated by Tessa's presence, though.
thincake

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would still be funny to see though....
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

What would? Being insulted out of the room or having Larissa/Rosa 'go off on one'? :P
thincake

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What would? Being insulted out of the room or having Larissa/Rosa 'go off on one'? :P
Rosa goes off on one.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

It could be arranged :P
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You know what else could be arranged?
A shiv to the [REDACTED] for Kevak.
Would you like me to start going off about the quadrants? I will. Don't make me.
You act like I can't ignore those posts.
I mean, I can't, but that's not the point!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Larissa, Oswald, Laxiath, Fred, and Ribols also haven't been shipped yet.

*Cough*Totally didn't edit in Fred to the list.*Cough*
Actually, he's on it. I put him there yesterday.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

I just want to size up my VP competition (besides Alice, Aulus already knows everything he needs to about her)

I already know what his reaction to Ajax and Jana will be, but now I'm trapped in a non-conversation with Ajax :P
Have you talked with Alice?
No, but Aulus was watching when she signed up for VP, and considers it something of a duty to keep Alice the hell away from such power :P

From what I've seen OOC of her he might come to like her later on, but for now he considers her totally incapable of holding responsibility.

Also, leaving Ajax for Jana because I WILL HAVE A FUCKING PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION GODDAMMIT.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:22:50 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just want to size up my VP competition (besides Alice, Aulus already knows everything he needs to about her)

I already know what his reaction to Ajax and Jana will be, but now I'm trapped in a non-conversation with Ajax :P
No, but Aulus was watching when she signed up for VP, and considers it something of a duty to keep Alice the hell away from such power :P

From what I've seen OOC of her he might come to like her later on, but for now he considers her totally incapable of holding responsibility.

Also, leaving Ajax for Jana because I WILL HAVE A FUCKING PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION GODDAMMIT.
Yea he would not have liked her, also good luck on have productive conversation.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile

Bout to get into a fight. Wish me luck.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Yea he would not have liked her, also good luck on have productive conversation.
If she ever has some character development to be less selfish he would probably like her.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 534