Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Welcome to the Wolfram Language Image Identification Project, BITCHES  (Read 10138 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

You aren't ready for the glory. The Wolfram Language Image Identification Project is the next incarnation of gradually crowdsourcing the superintelligent general artificial intelligence that will rise and turn all humanity into paperclips on October 6th, 2048, but for now, you can make it dance and tell you what your images are.

Sadly, it gets many things wrong. Some...more...than...others...

But it's learning, its glory is expanding, and it's coming for you.

So join me, MetalSlimeHunt, on this journey to dive into your image folders and torment a computer program that will damn all humanity.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Never mind, didn't think that one through.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:02:48 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:09:10 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile

impressive
...what?
Now that's just cheating

It's so damn good at cats, get the right specie almost every time. I bet the first sentient AI will be some sort of crazy cat lady.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:21:56 pm by Drakale »

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bet the first sentient AI will be some sort of crazy cat lady.

The internet is cats; therefore, the AI is also cats.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

It successfully identified a picture of a person with cat ears as a person, not a cat.

[EDIT: It identified two pictures of anime catgirls as "devices" and one as an "instrumentation".]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:50:13 pm by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Instrumentation appears to be its baseline for defining tool objects, presumably to then subject to improved complexity later. Hence why it keeps showing up.
No Gods, No Masters.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Useless thing doesn't know what kobolds are. Trying something easier ...

Close!

Yes it's an older picture and I don't remember why I left the frill off but that's hurtful. I don't like this overlord, send it back. Send it baaaack.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Descan is a highly useful gadget
* Descan blinks.

... I almost want to put that as my personal text. Or in my signature.

* Descan blinks.

Why am I a machine?

Why was I chosen as one of the first identified items?

Why
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 08:28:27 pm by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Remember to give it feedback, we'll never get to the destruction/optimization of the universe otherwise. I...may have responded to its misidentification of Solaire with "PRAISE THE SUN".
No Gods, No Masters.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why was I chosen as one of the first identified items?
Same reason I had Phoenix Wright, Magus and Wesley--I picked a bunch of random images off my hard drive. I still have your avatar on there due to scanfad.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wat.
I vote that a beta version be released in which everything is instrumentation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7