Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Author Topic: Wayward Paths - The Adventure Begins! (1st adventure now over)  (Read 25817 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Wayward Paths - The Adventure Begins!
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2015, 09:28:17 pm »

Rescue me? Whatever from?"

"Well, yes, from these creatures I suppose." Axel scratches his head, pondering if there is really any saving actually need here.
I've lost control of my life.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2015, 09:31:53 pm »

"From these creatures that have been getting a sick thrill by watching you have tea."

: "That hardly seems so terrible, now does it? What else have they done, besides be adorable big teddy bears? Well, that and leave the teapot cold."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2015, 09:34:45 pm »

"Abducted you and many others from their homes, forced some of them to do things far more terrible than drink tea, and you do not want to find out what happens when they get bored of the novelty of you drinking tea."

"BeWARe! THEse INtrudErs ARe HeRe FOr No GoOD PUrPOse!" rumbles the cone.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2015, 09:37:39 pm »

Pointing to Mister Cobb in a childish manner the strongman chuckles as he says, "If it is cuddly teddy bears you want, we've got one of those. Though I suppose he does reek fiercely"

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2015, 09:39:59 pm »

"Abducted you and many others from their homes,

: "Whatever do you mean 'abducted?' They sent me a positively delightful invitation. See for yourself.."

Jennifer pulls a small, flat metal object from her purse and hands it to the Traveler.

: "I couldn't read it of course, since it was written in that chicken-scratch moon language of theirs. But the meaning was clear: 'Come for tea and biscuits.'"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2015, 11:04:59 pm »

"I stopped trying to follow what is going on."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 03:58:27 pm by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 18, 2015, 11:12:03 pm »

(OOC too? :P)

"Oh, that's just great," says the traveller, prevented from taking the metal thing by the alien interposing itself between the woman and the group. "Well, you said you were psychic right? Can you confirm that that disc probably contains a false memory touch imprint?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 18, 2015, 11:16:06 pm »

"I'm not a 62. I don't do Empathic readings and population suppression when told to. I'm a 64. I make temporary wormholes larger than stars when told to. If you want me to move the xeno, I can."

((Been following OOC.))
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 03:58:43 pm by Kevak »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 18, 2015, 11:24:03 pm »

"Fuurred cone monster, may we please have this thingy?" Axel calls to the creature, hoping for it to have at least some moral stability. "And I would be very grateful if you were to tell why we are here."He adds.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2015, 11:27:30 pm »

"I'm not a 62. I don't do Empathic readings and population suppression when told to. I'm a 64. I make temporary wormholes larger than stars when told to. If you want me to move the xeno, I can."

"Except for the florking dampening field... well alright, things not to touch: that alien, and that disc. Because I'm near certain that disc will make you think you remember being invited to a tea party. Though I can't be 100% sure. I mean, unless one of you people touches it. But do not touch it."

"Fuurred cone monster, may we please have this thingy?" Axel calls to the creature, hoping for it to have at least some moral stability. "And I would be very grateful if you were to tell why we are here."He adds.
"ThaT MAn HaS LEd YOU AStraY NO DoUBT. AS yoU CAn SeE we OFFeR ONLy HosPITaLIty."

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2015, 11:36:18 pm »

"I was not feeling welcomed inside a sealed tube" the strongman man chuckles a bit and adds, "Why do you not come off it? For what I've seen, I am the forgiving one here, the one to listen to. I don't know how long they can be kept back."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2015, 11:52:29 pm »

"A dilemma. We are following a stranger we have no real reason to trust under suspicious circumstances. The lady is following the directives of a stranger she has no real reason to trust under suspicious circumstances. Violent conflict is likely to ensue shortly. Mm. Can somebody unload some ultra-violence or at least a dirty trick of some kind right quick so we can get out of here as soon as possible? Such as, mm, that moving thing. I would like to see that."

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 18, 2015, 11:52:56 pm »

I'm near certain that disc will make you think you remember being invited to a tea party.

Jennifer waves around a cup full of, sadly, lukewarm tea.

: "I'm sorry. Let's say you're right. Why would they go to all the trouble of sending out memory-altering doohickeys to make me incorrectly remember having been invited to a tea party...if they were actually going to host a tea party once I got here?"

"ThaT MAn HaS LEd YOU AStraY NO DoUBT. AS yoU CAn SeE we OFFeR ONLy HosPITaLIty."

: "Oh, I think the old boy means well. Still, it's getting late and I really hate to be the cause of such a fuss. Thank you for the darling party. It's been lovely. Do please drop a line."

Jennifer reaches her arms out to give the cone a nice hug...then pauses, pulls a pair of white gloves out of her purse and puts them on. Then she gives the nice cone a hug and pats it fondly. After a few heartwarming moments she turns to the party.

: "Well, then. Shall we be off?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2015, 12:10:35 am »

"I don't move things without being explicitly told to, psychologically cannot at the current time. Respeccing and loosening of Limiters required. Risk of eventual psychosis if said loosening is preformed."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 04:00:27 pm by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2015, 12:13:28 am »

"I'm sorry. Let's say you're right. Why would they go to all the trouble of sending out memory-altering doohickeys to make me incorrectly remember having been invited to a tea party...if they were actually going to host a tea party once I got here?"
"So that you wouldn't remember being stuck in a white tube and processed."

As Jennifer hugs and turns around to leave, the alien rumbles, "TrUE. AnD SHe WIll nOT RemeMBER THiS EItheR." Hairs jut out, stinging the lady in the back of the neck and causing her to keel forward. The hairs all over the creature bristle up and spark, and a bolt of energy strikes the traveller in the wrist, sending his hand sailing off in an arc.

"SEE WHAT I MEAN?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 12:16:58 am by HugoLuman »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34