Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: Cult Mafia 2 - Game Over! Cult victory!  (Read 34770 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia 2 - Day 3: Please post more [7/9]
« Reply #225 on: June 01, 2015, 03:01:00 am »

totally not prodging
Or not it's cool.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2015, 03:18:25 am »

Peradon:Not as much as I would've liked. I ended up occupied for a chunk of day 2 and the day ended while I was reading back through it. Why is this the only question you have for someone who's apparently one of your top scum picks?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2015, 12:25:42 am »

Because this is day 3, and you not being here is pretty much lurking. You have posted practically nothing, even less content than Tiruin. Granted, this is just a slow game(Supernatural is stealing its thunder!), but still, I dont think that's an excuse. In my experience, the scum lurk for the later part of the game. Given the state of the game (LyLo), I dont think that anyone should be lurking at a time like this.

So, what reads do you have then?
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2015, 12:30:34 am »

Votecount:
- Peradon - (0)
- Teneb - (0)
- roo - (0)
- origamiscienceguy - (0)
- Generally me - Tiruin (1)
- Deus Asmoth - (0)
- Tiruin - (0)
No Lynch - (0)

Not voting: Deus Asmoth, Generally me, roo, origamiscienceguy, Teneb, Peradon

Day 3 ends at 4:40 PM PST June 2nd, less than a day from now.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2015, 12:46:39 am »

more.

In all seriousness, sorry for my lack of existence. I won't have time to dig through the thread to find questions at me, so if you had one earlier, could you please post it again?

It is useless to vote roo, but I don't know who to vote for. I have a bad feeling about tiruin though. Nobody has paid her any attention.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 02, 2015, 04:42:18 pm »

Teneb
Voting for Roo was pretty suspicious and I'm not kind enough to believe it was a complete mistake.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia 2 - Night 3: Seriously? [7/9]
« Reply #231 on: June 02, 2015, 06:48:13 pm »

When their own life is on the line, one would think the average person would participate in democratic processes.  This is clearly not the case.  The third day of investigation went by with only two votes laid in the end.  There was a tie.  Nobody could be legally executed under standard investigatory procedure.

The researchers (and roo) shambled off to their rooms to get a good night's sleep.

Day 3 has ended.

Votecount:
- Peradon - (0)
- Teneb - Generally me (1)
- roo - (0)
- Generally me - Tiruin (1)
- Deus Asmoth - (0)
- Tiruin - (0)
No Lynch - (0)

Not voting: Deus Asmoth, roo, origamiscienceguy, Teneb, Peradon

Night 3 ends at 4:40 PM PST June 3rd.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:10:34 pm by Jack A T »
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia 2 - Day 4: Tourist Trap [7/9]
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2015, 06:26:40 pm »

"Now, this room is where a top team of researchers examines equipment scavenged from Roswell!  Give them a round of applause, and please ignore the dead body on the floor!"

The worst day of the month had come: tourist day.  In an effort to make the Homey Airport projects cost neutral, the high-priced monthly Area 51 Tour program was created.  Tourists kept on coming through every month, messing with all the tech and research, yelling and chattering endlessly about the most ridiculous things, and generally just making nuisances of themselves.  At least it was a great source of cash.

And so the lab team awoke to the sounds of applause, yells, cheers, and clattering metal.  The tourists had come, and they were excited.  A four-year-old-looking kid was trying to use salvaged devices as a drum set.  Some young adult was chugging a bottle of plum brandy, cheered on by his friends.  A thirsty woman was digging through the lab fridge, and all she could find were unidentifiable and unlabeled tissue samples and zombie urist's corpse.  One man was even pushing random buttons on lab equipment.

The tour guide, a man in a fine black suit, made an announcement: "These researchers are in the middle of a very important investigation.  We're going to stay here, eat lunch, and watch them for a while.  Now is a good time to take a bathroom break."

These are not the best conditions for an investigation.

Day 4 has begun.

Votecount:
- Peradon - (0)
- Teneb - (0)
- roo - (0)
- Generally me - (0)
- Deus Asmoth - (0)
- Tiruin - (0)
No Lynch - (0)

Not voting: Deus Asmoth, roo, origamiscienceguy, Teneb, Peradon, Generally me, Tiruin

Day 4 ends at 4:40 PM PST June 8th.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2015, 06:59:59 pm »

I guess now we are at LyLo.

GeMe, you could have cost us the game with your last minute vote. I get you not wanting to die, but you caused a tie, which caused a no-lynch. I can only hope that the inactivity spread to the cult, and they didnt convert someone. Now, why are you so afraid of dying, that you would give the game to the mafia? Are you mafia, you scum?
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2015, 07:27:09 pm »

Either the cult was stopped by the jailer in a previous night, or it was in this one. I hope it was multiple times, but I'd rather not bet on it.

It is useless to vote roo, but I don't know who to vote for. I have a bad feeling about tiruin though. Nobody has paid her any attention.
Tiruin has bad internet. A shame, but still could be her. Hard to tell though. I suppose if we go through everyone else and don't find anyone scummy enough it would not be impossible that its her.

OSG, who do you find most scummy? Why?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 03, 2015, 07:36:56 pm »

Everybody, I am the Jailer. I blocked Tiruin twice this game so far, and since town still hasn't lost, It is a reasonable chance that Tiruin is the Cult Leader.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2015, 08:16:29 pm »

Everybody, I am the Jailer. I blocked Tiruin twice this game so far, and since town still hasn't lost, It is a reasonable chance that Tiruin is the Cult Leader.
Or she is the target. That said, I can't see many other options. Which nights have you blocked her?
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2015, 08:17:22 pm »

EBWOP: That means we have the leader and... one extra cultist? So... MYLO.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2015, 08:31:48 pm »

With seven players still alive, there could be up to three cultists in the game. I know that one of them's OSG, though, since I'm the jailer. We can assume that he's not the leader since they wouldn't risk themselves with a fakeclaim, so I guess I'm going to be going through his posts and looking for clues there.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2015, 08:57:59 pm »

DA: Why are you voting him then? We need to nail the leader, anything else will just set them back a day.

I think it's a good bet that the leader is not DA or OSG. One is the jailer, other is fakeclaiming. Roo started as confirmed town, so he is not the leader for sure.

That leaves Peradon, Generally me and Tiruin. I am leaving myself out because I know my own alignment, and that is town. If you think I am not town, feel free to add me to that list. We should probably focus on those players.

And if both jailer claimants are cultists, I'll eat my metaphorical hat.

OSG and DA: Who you blocked and in which nights?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22