Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Cult Mafia 2 - Game Over! Cult victory!  (Read 34811 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia 2 - Day 2: Everything Seems Fine [8/9]
« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2015, 03:22:03 pm »

The extension has definitely gone through.

Day 2 ends at 4:40 PM PST May 27th, about 27 hours from now.  There are no more extensions available today.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2015, 03:25:05 pm »

Just to break the ice, I'm going to ask Everybody,

Why are you voting for who you are voting for? If you are not voting yet, Who are you leaning most towards voting?

I am hesitantly voting Taneb for his many references to questions about the Cultist, but would like to know about other arguments to see if I find anyone else more scummy.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2015, 03:29:35 pm »

I am considering voting for zombie urist. He is voting for me, saying he doesnt think my gambit was a real gambit. I want to know why, and see if he has a logical answer to that.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2015, 04:59:10 pm »

My gut says zombie urist but don't really have any arguments to support my feeling so. I'm going to vote Tiruin because they seem a bit too non scummy, almost as if they are trying to bring absolutely the least amount of attention to themselves.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2015, 05:12:10 pm »

I've given my reasons for voting for OSG. I've been occupied with some manic simulations and related learning the last few days, but I'll be contributing properly again before this day ends.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2015, 05:39:02 pm »

My gut says zombie urist but don't really have any arguments to support my feeling so. I'm going to vote Tiruin because they seem a bit too non scummy, almost as if they are trying to bring absolutely the least amount of attention to themselves.
This is pretty stupid. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Too_Townie

I am considering voting for zombie urist. He is voting for me, saying he doesnt think my gambit was a real gambit. I want to know why, and see if he has a logical answer to that.
So basically you have no real suspects. Why are you afraid of voting? I don't think your gambit was real because you refused to explain your results when asked using a bs guise of 'it *might* but scum on guard' and then when you did, your conclusion was silly. I'm also voting you because for a large part of D1 you were voting OSG but then when asked to present evidence changed your mind and said it was just gut feeling that he was scrambling.

And, last but not least, if I were the cultist, do you seriously think I would drop a vote like I did on Teneb, and try to lynch him on it? If so, you must have a very low opinion of my mafia play indeed.
Were you trying to lynch Teneb on that vote? Because I thought you said that was a gambit?

The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2015, 07:25:46 pm »

So basically you have no real suspects. Why are you afraid of voting?
Not true. I said I suspect you, but I wanted you to be here to answer my questions. It should be obvious that I want to follow up on a lead I have on you. Stop trying to make me seem afraid to vote.
I don't think your gambit was real because you refused to explain your results when asked using a bs guise of 'it *might* put scum on guard' and then when you did, your conclusion was silly. I'm also voting you because for a large part of D1 you were voting OSG but then when asked to present evidence changed your mind and said it was just gut feeling that he was scrambling.
Ok, several things. First off, how is me saying that it might put scum on guard BS? Being singled out and scumhunted causes scum to tighten up their defenses IMO. Second, how was the conclusion silly? You have yet to say anything on it, except you think its fake. Third, I was never asked for evidence, and I never said it was just gut feeling. I legitimately thought that OSG was scum. What changed was, I was getting conflicting reads from my gambit, and my questioning him afterward. Zombie Urist, it sounds to me like you are attempting to build a case on me from nothing.
And, last but not least, if I were the cultist, do you seriously think I would drop a vote like I did on Teneb, and try to lynch him on it? If so, you must have a very low opinion of my mafia play indeed.
Were you trying to lynch Teneb on that vote? Because I thought you said that was a gambit?
First off, you're sidestepping my question, trying to make it look like I'm contradicting myself. I didnt say I was trying to lynch him on it, I was asking if you thought I was trying to lynch him on it. Big difference. Now, answer the question.

Don't go here. A townie should act like town, so it makes sense that your top top town pick should be town. Only a perfect scum player could make himself appear to be perfect town, and I dont think anyone is perfect.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 26, 2015, 09:30:05 pm »

roo has been prodded.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2015, 10:31:20 am »

Thought I was legitimately on to something there Unvote.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2015, 10:38:29 am »

Also I read through that wiki page and that is confusing as hell. I'm just not going to over think things at all from now on.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2015, 11:44:51 am »

Well I'm at work don't know if I can get another post in by day end
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2015, 04:07:08 pm »

blurg. zombie. kill.
Or not it's cool.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2015, 05:21:08 pm »

Votecount:
- Peradon - zombie urist (1)
- Teneb - origamiscienceguy (1)
- roo - (0)
- origamiscienceguy - Deus Asmoth (1)
- Generally me - (0)
- Deus Asmoth - (0)
- Tiruin - (0)
- zombie urist - roo, Peradon (2)
No Lynch - (0)

Not voting: Teneb, Generally me, Tiruin

Day 2 ends at 4:40 PM PST May 27th, about an hour from now.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia 2 - Night 2: Voter Apathy [7/9]
« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2015, 06:40:26 pm »

The day was, aside from an accident with a device that turned out to generate miniature tornadoes, quiet.  Discussion was minimal.  roo even spent most of the day napping.  Then a mini-tornado shook him awake.  He groggily made some noise that sounded like "blurg" and shot zombie urist.

All were silent for a few minutes, and then Peradon spoke.  "Well, zombie did seem to be the thief..."

He wasn't.

Day 2 has ended.

Votecount:
- Peradon - zombie urist (1)
- Teneb - origamiscienceguy (1)
- roo - (0)
- origamiscienceguy - Deus Asmoth (1)
- Generally me - (0)
- Deus Asmoth - (0)
- Tiruin - (0)
- zombie urist - roo, Peradon (2)
No Lynch - (0)

Not voting: Teneb, Generally me, Tiruin

zombie urist has been reassigned to a very important job somewhere far away.  He was a vanilla townie.

Night 2 ends at 4:40 PM PST May 28th.  Please send in any actions before then.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia 2 - Day 3: Please post more [7/9]
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2015, 06:44:00 pm »

Morning came, and the researchers left their bedrooms again, ready for another day of spirited debate and quality consensus-making.

Day 3 has begun.

Votecount:
- Peradon - (0)
- Teneb - (0)
- roo - (0)
- origamiscienceguy - (0)
- Generally me - (0)
- Deus Asmoth - (0)
- Tiruin - (0)
No Lynch - (0)

Not voting: Teneb, Generally me, Tiruin, roo, Peradon, Deus Asmoth, origamiscienceguy

Day 3 ends at 4:40 PM PST June 2nd.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:48:56 pm by Jack A T »
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22