Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Dark Heresy IC  (Read 16988 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy IC
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2015, 10:58:56 am »

Eizen was mostly surprised because while training for duty in the Imperial Guard's forces, he was repeatedly told that he would have to be watched by a Commissar at all times due to risk of demonic possession. Would the inquisition really be so lax as to send an as-of-yet unproven Psyker off to hunt possible demonic influence without someone in command to keep an eye on him?

"As you say."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2015, 11:01:31 am »

"I only hope the women's clothing is not so garish. Even back home there was nothing that bad."

"I hope clothes for retainers won't be too garish either. ...Depending on the situation, do you think we might need to capture the nobleman unharmed for interrogation or medical examination? I believe it might be better to plan for that." Tarkhal took out a simple Administratum data-slate from his backpack and began to check several files stored inside, his fingers quickly moving as he looked for something appropriate.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2015, 03:45:01 pm »

Aelia frowned - or rather, her natural expression deepened slightly.
"I can do any medical test that is required, given sufficient equipment, but I have no weapons I would trust to strike non-lethally."

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2015, 04:03:37 pm »

The scribe rose his eyes from the slate, glancing at Aelia. "Do not worry, I will see that we have a chance of acquiring the correct equipment." His index finger poked on the image of an exotic weapon - a webber - and the information pertaining to it promptly popped up on the screen.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2015, 04:10:06 pm »

"I do not believe I have anything designed to incapacitate, either."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2015, 07:33:37 pm »

This talk of new equipment seems to have shocked Gar out of his supor. Disconnecting his (now inactive) servounit, he places it in his locker, all the while contributing to the conversation.
"I believe that the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Arbites have both developed weaponry designed to stun, in thrown or launched form and melee weapon form. I also believe that there are a number of forms of ammunition designed to subdue. Scrambler rounds, I believe they are called. From various studies made prior, I think I remember notes about various toxins being used to stun an opponent or prey, aswell as various primitive weaponry. Should we be planning to take prisoners, I suggest we have a set of manacles in storage."

"If you give me a moment, I have the start of a list of equipment that could prove useful to us."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2015, 10:35:17 pm »

"I believe that a simple club would suffice for me. I would rather keep my pistol loaded with regular ammo so that I can kill anyone we do not need to capture."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2015, 10:37:42 pm »

The scribe wrote down the requests on his data-slate before raising his eyes back to Elodie. "Anything else?"
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2015, 10:40:07 pm »

The feral worlder thought for a moment.

"...a knife. Something I can hide if needed. My chainsword is a deadly weapon but it is not the most subtle."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2015, 11:32:00 pm »

"Got it." he added that one request and ran his finger over the surface in order to check on another item. "Do not worry. I would rather not use Scrambler rounds; they cause hallucinations, and deluded individuals may be even harder to catch. Webber grenades may be a better option, same general availability in the market, or maybe even stun grenades... Choke ones are too dangerous unless we are not around..." Tarkhal then began mumbling and going over a large wealth of stored information.
>Yes?

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2015, 12:12:31 am »

"I've got pretty much everything I'll need, though something to set up a communications network would be extremely useful. How difficult would it be to acquire micro-beads?"

Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2015, 12:15:12 am »

Tarkhal snapped out of his focused state long enough to answer the psyker. "I had already planned on that. Comm-beads and chronos are to be procured for whoever does not possess one."
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2015, 12:28:53 am »

"I will need them as well," Elodie put in.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2015, 03:24:09 am »

"Here we are." The courier stopped in front of a double door made of plasteel, heavily engraved with scripture from the Imperial Creed. Behind the door you can hear the amplified preaching coming from a laud-hailer.

"If you'll give me a list on this dataslate with all the provisions and services you need, I can assist you in acquiring them."

As we are on the Inquisitor's flagship, count all items as one availability higher (for items that can reasonably be found on a ship). I also assume we'll be using Tarkhal to roll for the requisition tests?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the list. Now I just need to know Tarkhal's requisition.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:30:56 am by Cheesecake »
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2015, 04:44:51 am »

"Absolutely. Well, I would still like a vox-connection to outside in order to prepare some arrangements." Tarkhal said before doing as told, adding a bit more to the list than his previous version before preparing to get into the cathedral. After dusting off and trying to look presentable, he entered the place of worship, making sure to stay slightly behind and to the side of his more religious-looking companions.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:47:01 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20