Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Dark Heresy IC  (Read 16976 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy IC
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2015, 03:17:44 pm »

During the conversation, little Joe started to buzz slightly, as if reveling in the possibilities.

"Very well, I will draw up a list of equipment and give it to you shortly. In the meantime, if you will all excuse me..."

With this Gar settles back on his bunk, cradling (and occasionally stroking) little Joe, apparently lost in thought, his eyelids occasionally twitching.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2015, 04:58:21 pm »

"You might want to split the features between more than one skull..." He added as the tech-priest settled back on his bunk.

He then turned to the woman who had identified herself as Tesera. "...Would you happen to be a Ministorum priestess?" he inquired, having noticed the equipment so similar to other people of faith he had seen before.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:28:04 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2015, 06:12:38 pm »

"You might want to split the features between more than one skull..." He added as the tech-priest settled back on his bunk.

He then turned to the woman who had identified herself as Tesera. "...Would you happen to be a Ministorum priestess?" he inquired, having noticed the equipment so similar to other people of faith he had seen before.
"Indeed. The Emperor protects."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2015, 06:17:51 pm »

Aelia murmured back. "The Emperor protects." before returning to her book.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:39:21 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 06:51:28 pm »

"The Emperor Protects." He also said, performing the aquila for good measure in order not to seem disrespectful. His suspicion of the Machine Cult didn't extend to the Creed, of course. "Do you have any contacts in the Ecclesiarchy?" he inquired right afterwards, appearing to be mildly in thought. The priestess didn't seem too impressive for someone who'd been selected to be an acolyte, but judging by the overall fervor of the women and men of faith, she might have done something impressive.

Of course, that meant she'd have more weight to throw around, and consequently... He almost unconsciously began to think about how to make her look more like the part of a remarkable, imposing Ministorum priestess in order to have the team reap some benefits from it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 07:04:24 pm »

((I know whoever the GM says I know  :P))
"Yes, but not many of great importance. Mostly fellow Preachers, although I once met someone I think was a Confessor."

Tesera saw the man's gears whirring. "I led a resistance on my home planet when a chaos cult took over. That's where the Inquisitor found me."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 07:50:45 pm »

Eizen ceases popping his knuckles. They were beginning to ache.

"Very impressive."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2015, 08:05:14 pm »

That certainly piqued Tarkhal's attention. "Your efforts where certainly blessed by the Emperor, then." he commented, a slight smile of appreciation forming on his lips. Of course he was genuinely impressed, but that also played well into his current train of thought. It was better than expected and just perfect for what he had in mind to do before they left the Flagellum Imperator.

Now he just needed to remember whether what he was considering was actually possible.
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 08:39:02 pm »

"Not impressive enough. Exterminatus was called to end the heretics on the planet."
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 08:53:49 pm »

"I see... Still, it was a worthy effort." he replied awkwardly after being informed the preacher's efforts had failed and the Inquisition had destroyed her homeworld.
>Yes?

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 09:33:53 pm »

"Only so many things a single mortal can do, even one favored by the Emperor."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:35:52 pm by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2015, 05:12:39 pm »

Tarkhal was an Administratum scribe, meaning he could crack and consider part of the numbers involved in the destruction of an entire world. Depending on its size and population, from millions to billions of lives could have been lost in a moment, decimated by the weapons of Mankind itself - a planet as a whole rendered into a lifeless husk to prevent the taint of heresy from spreading. Still, life in a voidship was nothing to scoff at. In between the constant labor, the warp jumps, the monsters lurking within the dark bowels of an ancient ship and being captured by - what he thought was - the Mechanicus, something had him much less affected by the usual amount of death that permeated the routine of the Imperium.

"Could you come with me to the ship's cathedral? ...I have an idea." he asked hopefully, trying to put it in words in an appropriate way.
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2015, 05:17:33 pm »

Tesera nods, and follows him. Why not?
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2015, 06:00:19 pm »

"After the courier delivers their message, that is. I do not want any of us to miss that." he quickly added upon the preacher's acceptance of the proposal with a nod. "Thank you, Tesera."

He then craned his neck to stare at Alicia - whose name he still didn't know. "Would you please come with us?"
>Yes?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2015, 07:53:13 pm »

Aelia considered for a second, before nodding.

"Very well. I had meant to learn the location of such." She rose to her feet and brushed at non-existent dirt on her bodyglove before retrieving her chainsword from her locker. Her carapace armour she left within, as what danger lurked in a cathedral? The Emperor protects.
"What are your intentions, Mr Tarkhal?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:39:35 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20