Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Wayward Paths (Now with a Discord!) - Signups and OOC Thread !!HEY NEW PLAYERS!!  (Read 21995 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Lost and Found of the Multiverse.

Basically, this, but with less Doctor, more crappy crossovers and more characters. I think I'm one of the last people who was in that RP who's still relatively active- the GM disappeared off the lower boards after he closed off the RP.

I try to forget that. I pulled off a lot of crappy things in there that I'm not proud of. :P

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Well, either it was sarcasm or you are condemning us before we begin. I like you!
I've lost control of my life.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

*blushy blushy*
unraveller-sempai....

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Right! Well are the, uh, eight people who've signed up enough for your devious plans to take action? Or will you wait for a hundred more? Or perhaps you'll whittle us down until you've found the perfect candidates, you sicko.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:11:02 pm by Unraveller »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

This box better be huge. Not sure we're going to be able to cram every last one of us inside a closet space after-all.
Bigger on the inside enough to get lost in. Don't wander off!

Looks like we might be able to start with what we have, though it won't be today, as I am entirely wiped out from an all-night essay writing marathon. People are welcome to keep adding characters though, and this thread will probably still be used for that once the game starts. I like all the characters so far!

I was somewhat hoping that most of the party would wind up joining in the course of the first adventure, so we could do all the intro RP. I was thinking either everyone's kidnapped by some interdimensional baddie, or the traveller is chasing a thing through a series of dimensions and picks people up on the way. In the case of the former, companions who are already on board can probably wind up initially separated via the abduction (totally not stealing from Bad Wolf / Parting of the Ways).

So: Who's good with having their character not yet joined-up with the traveller by the first adventure? That is to say, they'll join up over its course?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

I feel like I would be fine either way, after all, anything is better than a Nazi death camp.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I am. Gonna do it Legend of Zelda style, like when Tatl joins you in MM.
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Koi could just literally crash his shuttle into the side of the box while coming out of a R-Hop.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I think it would be easier to handle the intro as part of the adventure. Besides, the traveller isn't likely to be passing through the Rabbithole before he's met Koi.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I... Feel like I should really join this. Just have to think up some creative character first... This is going to be extremely hard.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Pick a video game / movie / tv show / anime / manga
2. Make an oc / expy
3. Roleplay
4. Profit
Black lives matter.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

For some reason I cannot get a good appearance of Koi in my head, every time I think of 'im I see a fishbowl with a goldfish swimming around utop a robotic body.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Koi is a fairly short person with cat ears and a cat tail. There is an appearance in the description if I recall.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think so. Just a biography, basically.
Actually, I don't have a real description either, so I can't talk. :P
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16