No
- 1 (10%)
We should get a new IC thread and an OOC thread
- 1 (10%)
Other
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 52

Author Topic: Attack on Titan Forum Game - IC thread - Alexander's Trial(7/10 players)  (Read 41517 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Titan Forum Game - IC thread, Recruiting! (7/10 players)
« Reply #720 on: May 27, 2015, 06:46:04 pm »

Like Tobias said, that was all to his comments. He stands at attention.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Titan Forum Game - IC thread, Recruiting! (7/10 players)
« Reply #721 on: May 27, 2015, 06:48:43 pm »

"I swear to god, the first chance I get I am dropping this motherfucker."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"That is a fair point, I must admit. If you have nothing else to say, then the next one may come up."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alix looks to Nikita.
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have one thing to say, sir."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"If I have more to say, I would like to save them for a better time. I would like to report that he seems to transform when he injures himself, it may apply to all injuries. I suggest to the guards to aim for his head, preferably his brain stem. If it is not instantly fatal, he will simply transform and heal it."

Eric then sits again, letting the next guy talk. While fixing his super shiny glasses.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Or rather, now he does. Read you wrong, Twinwolf.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He nods at you.

"If I have more to say, I would like to save them for a better time. I would like to report that he seems to transform when he injures himself, it may apply to all injuries. I suggest to the guards to aim for his head, preferably his brain stem. If it is not instantly fatal, he will simply transform and heal it."

Eric then sits again, letting the next guy talk. While fixing his super shiny glasses.
They had already been aiming at the head.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

They had already been aiming at the head.

((Friendly reminders never hurt anyone, and Eric isn't the type to forget to remind someone they have guns pointed at their vitals  :P))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tobias clears his throat.
"I fear I must... comment on my fellow cadet's former statement regarding the civilians on our ride to this here trial. The point of civilians fearing what has been rumored to be a Titan within our very military, is not a solid point. What we have here, in Alexander, is an unknown. Humans are proven to fear the unknown, and when you tack the word 'Titan' onto that, of course you will have plenty of civilians that will dislike him. The vast majority of the human population have never even seen the Titan threat. All they have heard, are second or first hand stories, often blown out of proportion. Would you agree? They haven't seen a Titan at all in their life, and then they hear that a Titan is within our ranks, in our military, and is heading towards Wall Demeter for a trial, of course they're angry. It's natural. But like I said, Alexander here, is an unknown, much like the outside world. He shifted into a Titan, and actually began killing the threat. The other Titans. To me, a soldier, that is a valuable tool, that close to nobody but us military would understand, or someone with a mind for strategy. So, I propose something. A test, for someone I have spent the past 5 years shedding blood with. The Recon Corps should take possession of Alexander temporarily, and attempt to stump the forward momentum of the Titans that assault our homes. If he proves to be an issue and betray them, there is no better group with enough experience to dispatch of him. We should at least attempt it. We, as the human race, are desperate to put the bloodshed to an end, even if it's only for another century."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-"snip", I've seen is the proper thing to put here-
"A valid option that I will keep in mind. Would anyone else like to say something before I make a verdict?"
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[shadow=pink]"STOCK IS A JERK"
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Yes, please. I would also like to point out that it seems to be a major target for a paramilitary organization. Letting it go would put anyone around it in danger from multiple fronts, and any containment it is put in would have to have well-screened, well equipped guards. It may be better to simply remove its pathetic existence from this world. I do not know why nobody has mentioned this yet..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[shadow=pink]"STOCK IS A JERK"
"Agreed, but he's the only not-corrupt person on the Military Police, so he's in charge."

"Yes, please. I would also like to point out that it seems to be a major target for a paramilitary organization. Letting it go would put anyone around it in danger from multiple fronts, and any containment it is put in would have to have well-screened, well equipped guards. It may be better to simply remove its pathetic existence from this world. I do not know why nobody has mentioned this yet..."
"Also, an option."
Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I believe that is all, your honor."
Tobias' face is calm. Almost too calm. If anyone was paying attention to his face in combat, it is a very similar look.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 52