Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: (ISG) Forest of Fate  (Read 4176 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(ISG) Forest of Fate
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:05:12 pm »

Spoiler: What the f- (click to show/hide)

Be not afraid, child. My name is Desmond. I, as you, am a faithful servant of Belenus.

We meet now because you have died on your world. In life, you were tender to the Nwyfre in all its incarnations, and you shall be rewarded. Please, tell me...

What is your name? You look like a "Daniel," or perhaps "Elsbeth."
What is your gender? My eyes are going by the day. Life continues as ever in this world, as in the last.
How would you like to appear in this world? You are free from such constraints, now, as Earth's "genetics" placed upon you.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Forest of Fate
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:11:40 pm »

FFS ISG? PTW
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 09:15:45 pm »

I am Sun Wukong, Male. I want to look like a humanoid monkey. Where is my staff and cloud?

Urist Arrhenius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 09:17:59 pm »

I am Sun Wukong, Male. I want to look like a humanoid monkey. Where is my staff and cloud?
+1
We're all just Simple Folk trying to get by.

You can also watch me learn to draw.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 09:27:47 pm »

+1
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 09:31:28 pm »

freeform no

don't leave us for corn

We are Emily, a nice young lady. We want tentacles for hair. Give us tentacles for hair.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 09:32:51 pm »

ptw
It's FEF, not FEOF

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 09:36:45 pm »

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 10:26:39 pm »

+1
+1
+1
That's a good form. +1. edit: on second thought, originality is good.

Comeon, we are not going to try and make FFS do a remake of Journey to the West or Dragonball, are we?

I am 'Cheeks', male, and will take the agile form of a humanoid flying squirrel.
+1
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:54:28 pm by ShadowHammer »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 10:42:24 pm »

Comeon, we are not going to try and make FFS do a remake of Journey to the West or Dragonball, are we?

I am 'Cheeks', male, and will take the agile form of a humanoid flying squirrel.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 11:08:09 pm »

Force ffs? Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No.

Sun Wukong is an interesting character, and an excellent springboard for role play and Shenanigans.

I prefer NOT to recreate dragonball, but elements of Journey to the West would be worth incorporating, if for no other reason than to get some people (myself included) more familiar with this classic.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 11:14:36 pm »

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 11:25:39 pm »

I need to know: do you read the webcomic Paranatural?

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 11:36:54 pm »

We Wish to no longer be confined to a single form. We want to have a shape shifting form so we can choose at will, so that we may be whoever or whatever we need and when.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2015, 12:00:36 am »

I need to know: do you read the webcomic Paranatural?
Yes. though Sun became interesting through a sci-fi book I recently read. Why?
Pages: [1] 2 3