Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Cat Fantastic: The Mewcronomicon  (Read 4028 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Cat Fantastic: The Mewcronomicon
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2015, 10:49:08 am »

Our name is Wolfram the Third.

Our human's name is Gunther.

Our family has kept his family as our mortal slaves for three generations. He is our mortal servant and even though he is somewhat stupid for not doing what we command him to do a lot of the time we still feel quite a lot of affection for him.

+1
-1. We can't go exploring if we're bound to this house until Gunther dies.
+1

I think the dead leaves are paper.

I am going to assume all quote pyramid voting is a vote for or against the original suggestion unless explicitly stated otherwise. That is, in this case, Asath's vote would be approving the suggestion, rather than approving the negative vote just previous. Otherwise, I'll get confused.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 11:07:43 am »

Our name is Wolfram the Third.

Our human's name is Gunther.

Our family has kept his family as our mortal slaves for three generations. He is our mortal servant and even though he is somewhat stupid for not doing what we command him to do a lot of the time we still feel quite a lot of affection for him.

Grandfather found this cave long ago, and this little tribe of humans welcomed him warmly and took to calling him Wolfram. Grandfather learned to respond to the name, when it suited him to do so. And the name has been carried down the generations by the one called Gunther. That name has a nice, growly sound to it. Gnnnthrrrr. Gungarrr. Ggrrnterrrr. Almost, a cat could pronounce such, if he were of a mind to. And in spite of Gunther's strange obsession with the little blocks of leaves, which Gunther often tries to dissuade him from by leaping between him and the block, Wolfram is quite fond of this human. He feeds him well, and in return, Wolfram keeps the vermin in line. Besides, Wolfram can tolerate the leafy obsession when it gives Wolfram a nice warm lap to sleep on. Additio0nally, Wolfram is,as a cat must be, free to wander his larger territory at will. A human cave is a fine shelter, and good human companionship is nice and all, but a cat must be out and about on his own when the mood strikes. Gunther is always there when he returns.

Explore the house more.

The level Wolfram is on consists of five rooms: the firepit and chair room, the food room, the leaf block room, a larger room where the rest of the human pack gathers when not eating in the food room, and a smaller room where the humans store their skins and hooves when they return from the dangerous path. That room also has a climbing path to more rooms above, as well as a short, narrow hallway to the human's smelly litterbox. It's good that they hide their smell down that way, but in Wolfram's opinion, the smell could be hidden more carefully. Still, of all animals, humans are most cat-like in prper care of smells, when they aren't poisoning the air with the weird liquids they put on themselves. Thankfully, they apply those liquids up high, away from feline noses and oddly, closer to other human ones. Baffling behavior, really. Fortunately, this little tribe is less prone to such nonsense than some who visit occasionally. Wolfram enter's the food room and spies a large, fat beetle waddling slowly across the floor from the climbing path that leads downward to the dark, musty, dusty place underneath. His whiskers twitch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2015, 12:09:11 pm »

Go to the human pack gathering room.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2015, 05:33:37 pm »

+1

Anyone know what the leaves and blocks are?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2015, 05:45:26 pm »

+1

Are they not filthy lucre?
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 05:46:53 pm »

+1

They're probably paper and/or books. Why did you ignore my earlier post?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 05:47:41 pm »

+1

Are they not filthy lucre?
That could be it as well.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 05:48:01 pm »

+1

They're probably paper and/or books. Why did you ignore my earlier post?
Didn't see it. Sorry.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2015, 11:38:09 am »

Ignoring the big fat beetle, you continue your patrol of the main floor, heading now into the family gathering room. A long, soft couch sits along one wall, and a large mat of woven hair lay on the floor before it, some ritual offering from grandpa to a much younger Gunter, no doubt - the trophy o a mighty kill. This mat carries a long history in scent of the pack. The strongest scents are o the two young, whose toys lay pushed to the side, along a second wall.

Two small platforms on legs sit, one on either side of the couch, and two tall glow trees, thin and branchless, stand in corners of the room, not glowing at the moment, but ready to come to life, should the humans have need with their limited night eyes.

Weaving behind the couch, you see a sprite dragging one of the little hides the smaller human wears on it's head for some reason. It looks like the sprite is planning on taking the hide back to it's lair, perhaps to work some annoying mischief on the human young.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2015, 12:32:33 pm »

couch

Couch! OMG OMG OMG OMG A COUCH!!!!!!

Run streaking through the room at a million miles an hour and smack head first into the couch!!!!!!!

Then proudly walk through the room and accept the loving admiration and praise for our bountiful grace and elegance that we'll doubtlessly be showered in.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2015, 01:38:54 pm »

couch

Couch! OMG OMG OMG OMG A COUCH!!!!!!

Run streaking through the room at a million miles an hour and smack head first into the couch!!!!!!!

Then proudly walk through the room and accept the loving admiration and praise for our bountiful grace and elegance that we'll doubtlessly be showered in.
-1, that couch has been there for a long time. It's not really anything new.

Instead, meow at the pixie.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:42:17 pm by ATHATH »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 04:00:50 pm »

Pounce on the sprite! Annoying with our servants is the same as playing with our own toys - they are OUR toys!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2015, 05:43:01 pm »

Pounce on the sprite! Annoying with our servants is the same as playing with our own toys - they are OUR toys!
+1

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2015, 06:15:15 pm »

+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2015, 06:55:12 pm »

You crouch, slink forward, and leap! The Sprite looks up just in time to give a little, satisfying squeak before it disappears under your paws. A small little poof of pixie dust sprinkles into the air. You ignore it, and growl a little at the sprite beneath your paws. It probably gets the point. A couple other sprites peek over the edge of the windowsill above, looking very nervous. They do not interfere.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4