Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60300 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Why would an ex military sniper have the kind of skills a rogue would have? Give a good reason. Military doesn't train in those. A sniper would have survivalism, training with specifically snipers, pistol training, and stealth. Not thieving, pickpocketing, and lying.))

((Most lasers are infrared or UV, visual light isn't very damaging. T1 Civ Snipers tend to use kinetics actually. Handheld lasers at that tech level aren't really powerful enough to do the Instant Kill at the same speed that a kinetic weapon can.))

((You need the +/-'s for weapons and skills. Also you need proper grammar. There's something called capitals and another thing called periods.))

((Hip fire can't be assisted by augments, it's naturally inaccurate. Also snipers never fire from the hip. That's just asking for a miss.))

((You need to fill out the sheet properly as well. No appearance so far, no backstory either. How'd he lose his hand? Random freakouts because of questions about a necklace? Why? Why would he wear that? Wouldn't he flip whenever he feels it move on his neck?))

((Sheet needs work.))

((Look through other people's sheets for examples.))

blazing glory

Welp, Kevak beat me to the punch.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((*AIRHORNS*))
Black lives matter.

blazing glory

Oh wait, Kevak missed something.

Additional note:

Augmentations with effects.
Please don't substitute Augments/bioaugments for just augments with effects, list all augments in that section.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep. Follow the character sheet in the OP. Don't alter it.

Copypaste it if you need to.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Yep. Follow the character sheet in the OP. Don't alter it.

Copypaste it if you need to.
I did, I just didn't know what I was doing and changed my char plan halfway through from thief to marksman. I fixed it so what exactly do the +/- do?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

blazing glory

I fixed it so what exactly do the +/- do?
They provide a + or - to your rolls, depending on if a + or a - will bring you closer to 7.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I fixed it so what exactly do the +/- do?
They provide a + or - to your rolls, depending on if a + or a - will bring you closer to 7.
well I think I have it better (and working) now. I hope
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:40:10 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stealth should be +/- 2.

All guns are ranged weapons. Gonna need that skill edited.

Again, grammar is an issue.

Backstory needs reworking. I shouldn't need to explain what's wrong with it. I will however if you can't figure out. Do some research on how militaries discharge people and why. Also research what snipers do.

There are two sheets. One for backstory/appearance, one for equipment, skills, and other stuff. You're missing one sheet.

The shit did he get his robohand?

Again, why the shit does he carry around that necklace if he's so prone to mental breakdowns over it?

I need a +/- for eye aug.

Seriously, look at other people's sheets for examples.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stealth should be +/- 2.

All guns are ranged weapons. Gonna need that skill edited.

Again, grammar is an issue.

Backstory needs reworking. I shouldn't need to explain what's wrong with it. I will however if you can't figure out. Do some research on how militaries discharge people and why. Also research what snipers do.

There are two sheets. One for backstory/appearance, one for equipment, skills, and other stuff. You're missing one sheet.

The shit did he get his robohand?

Again, why the shit does he carry around that necklace if he's so prone to mental breakdowns over it?

I need a +/- for eye aug.

Seriously, look at other people's sheets for examples.
Ok . sorry I am trying to figure this out and was just confused. I think I got this figured out
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I made everything a lot more obvious and fixed it.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somehow Grammar is Still an issue.

Fix the grammar.

Again. Google what snipers do. They don't do closein takedowns. They sit waaaay behind the battleline. In hidden positions. Pointing their gun and shooting. They don't do assassin work. Also a crushed arm Inside An Enemy Compound would result in multiple arteries destroyed. Not just severed like in a clean amputation and medical replacement. But Destroyed. He'd die from shock in under a minute. There's no such thing as getting out alive from that. You're dead if that happens. There's a reason maces and clubs are such nasty weapons.

It takes longer than a year to kill of an entire organization in this setting as a lone man. It's actually near impossible to succeed at that as a baseline human. It's much more likely he would get offed by said organization. Why the fuck would a criminal organization be robbing some random poor military family anyways? No money in that. Easier to extort from businesses, smuggle, and sell drugs.

You can't get mugged in your own home. Also who the fuck shoots a two year old kid?

You don't get selected for spec ops within three years of joining the military. Specially if you're in a support role. Like a Sniper.

You don't appear to understand how spec ops works. Research. Missions are not the norm.

This entire backstory has Mary Stu written all over it. His stats also aren't matching up to the backstory.

You Still have yet to explain why he carries around a necklace that results in constant mental breakdowns.

Plenty of other things as well.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somehow Grammar is Still an issue.

Fix the grammar.

Again. Google what snipers do. They don't do closein takedowns. They sit waaaay behind the battleline. In hidden positions. Pointing their gun and shooting. They don't do assassin work. Also a crushed arm Inside An Enemy Compound would result in multiple arteries destroyed. Not just severed like in a clean amputation and medical replacement. But Destroyed. He'd die from shock in under a minute. There's no such thing as getting out alive from that. You're dead if that happens. There's a reason maces and clubs are such nasty weapons.

It takes longer than a year to kill of an entire organization in this setting as a lone man. It's actually near impossible to succeed at that as a baseline human. It's much more likely he would get offed by said organization. Why the fuck would a criminal organization be robbing some random poor military family anyways? No money in that. Easier to extort from businesses, smuggle, and sell drugs.

You can't get mugged in your own home. Also who the fuck shoots a two year old kid?

You don't get selected for spec ops within three years of joining the military. Specially if you're in a support role. Like a Sniper.

You don't appear to understand how spec ops works. Research. Missions are not the norm.

This entire backstory has Mary Stu written all over it. His stats also aren't matching up to the backstory.

You Still have yet to explain why he carries around a necklace that results in constant mental breakdowns.

Plenty of other things as well.
look at max payne the robbers in that shot his less then  2 year old kid.
I will do research though, I am sorry.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Max Payne is not an accurate representation of real life. This setting is rather high on the Moh's Scifi Hardness Scale. It's pretty damn realistic, with only a few theoretical things and very very very rare deviations from realism.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Max Payne is not an accurate representation of real life. This setting is rather high on the Moh's Scifi Hardness Scale. It's pretty damn realistic, with only a few theoretical things and very very very rare deviations from realism.
yah. I was just using that as an example of someone shooting a child. To tell the truth I don't know what to do. I just kinda want to make a man with depression and is fucked up mentally.
What should i do to make my stats mach the history
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37