Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60448 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

The hell are they on about?

They're just crazy, that's all.

Speaking of crazies...

"Hey, anyone in here interested in some good old mercenary work? I got some good contacts, it's just that I lost my last group to Flufftraps (idiots). But on the plus side, it pays well."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Rook perks up at th job offer. "Hm, what kind of mercenary work? Money is always welcome, so please tell me more. I'm not very violent or experienced at combat, myself, but if talking is an option, I will succeed. At anything."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

"Work? Work would be nice. What sort?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Was that space suit always standing that close to their table?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

"Ah, I was attempting to find such work myself. And I assure you, I'm considerably more capable than I look. "
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Calanthe, hearing this prospect of work, sits in a neighboring booth and listens.
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Ooh, people ARE interested.

"In my time here I've worked many jobs. Culling the incredibly dangerous wildlife on Nope, hunting planetworms, jacking ships, you name it, I've done it.
But I need to know what you're good at, what sort of combat or... other specializations. We got a possible negotiator at least.

I mostly want to make sure I got people available, I plan to go planetworm hunting, but we'll see what pops up. Maybe an orbital planetworm, maybe pirates, maybe derelicts, you never know what pops up.
"

Get out datapad, log onto personal mercenary profile (for easy access to contacts and contracts), and see what's up. Any new contracts, oddities going on, planetworm status, etc.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

"Espionage, stealth, and hacking, myself. Primarily because this isn't really my body; I would be a virus commandeering it. Day Zero, of you hadn't heard me earlier. "
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry man, just woke up, kind of. I sent Knight to his room to eat his sandwich, but I guess I can have had him finish his sandwich and be at the restaurant listening to everything.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

After hearing the handful of people gather round the slime spouting "Merc. Work" and decides to get off his lazy ass and make his way over.
"I'd be willing to partake in this job. I've got quite a few jobs under my belt so far. I have experience in combat and in operation weapon systems. If it needs to be shooting I can probably get it goin. Not 100% on that though..."
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"Espionage, stealth, and hacking, myself. Primarily because this isn't really my body; I would be a virus commandeering it. Day Zero, of you hadn't heard me earlier. "
"Ah, I can see many situations where someone like you can be handy."

After hearing the handful of people gather round the slime spouting "Merc. Work" and decides to get off his lazy ass and make his way over.
"I'd be willing to partake in this job. I've got quite a few jobs under my belt so far. I have experience in combat and in operation weapon systems. If it needs to be shooting I can probably get it goin. Not 100% on that though..."
"Aha, I feel we're going to get along very well. By the way, name's Pippy Judo, my associates call me Wormslayer. Planetworm hunting is my specialty, and explosives is my weapon of choice."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Nivian raises a brow.

"A bodyhopper? But, you still require a body to be made for you. Ah..."
She takes up the offer of contract work immediately, as she's got nothing else to do. Nothing except trolling restaurants, that is. And barfights, don't forget barfights. But contract work is generally more fun, especially when Nivian gets a command role.

With that, her outfit starts changing color and unraveling into a flowing indigo robe with black trims and long, open bell sleeves. A silver crown materializes over her head and descends, but she snatches it out of the air and starts twirling it around on her index finger.
"You may address me as the Her Most Serene Highness. Or you can call me Nivian, I don't particularly care what you call me."
Next, a lifelike figure in full plate steps out from behind her, bowing its head and holding a golden longsword sword. He kneels before Nivian's regal figure and offers the sword, which Nivian grabs and hangs loosely over her shoulder.
"I don't particularly specialize in combat, but fighting isn't exactly dangerous to me either. You can't maul something intangible."
She taps the armored figure on the forehead with Excalibur, making the figure dissolve into a fine mist.

"Anyway, I'm more after data and research than the money, for the most part, so sign me up if you need any infiltration or technical work."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

"Aha, I feel we're going to get along very well. By the way, name's Pippy Judo, my associates call me Wormslayer. Planetworm hunting is my specialty, and explosives is my weapon of choice."
"I hope you learned about controlling a blast radius. While back lots of people died because someone got careless with the amount required to blow a door down. Limbs everywhere, horrible stuff."
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Calenthe peeks over his seat at the others as well.
"I'd like a piece too, if there's enough to share."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37