Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60452 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Tarak shifts a little away from the android sitting next to him and clears his throat.

"Uh, my design? I s- suppose so. I don't believe we've met, call me Tarak."
I go by Day Zero, myself. Project Daylight, should formalities ever be needed.
He turned to a passing member of the waitstaff.

Ah, waitress, mind bringing me any word of those in need of covert operations? Legality is no issue. And a bit of spare cabling if you've got any.

Well, Tarak. Given that you're simply sitting in a seedy restaurant, I suspect we may have a potential for business together. Interested in mercenary work of questionable legal and moral stance?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

Sig stood up from the warpath created by a cat or so he has heard and just heads inside the closest establishment in which he could find a seat and possibly some work.
"Anyone here looking for a hired gun?" he asked the entire room.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

blazing glory

"No way we're fixing this on a single shift, I'm headed to the Proper Planetworm."

Head for the Proper Planetworm.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Calanthe sighs.
"You're right. I need to blow off all this steam anyways, before someone gets their neck snapped."
He follows Casira to the P.P.
Black lives matter.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

"Hrmm... Perhaps food might help... Tad peckish myself..."
 Owen straightens, then heads to the nearest fast food spot, where he proceeds to shift his pack on entry, causing his kit to clink together in an interesting way. Atleast, one interesting to anyone looking for an hired gun. He appears not to notice the commotion going on with the android. Atleast, not yet.
 He then goes to order a small steak for the cat and a meal for himself, with the steak in a doggybag and the rest being something he can eat while he watts for the steak.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:46:01 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Nivian chuckles at the spectacle between two androids. She walks over and whispers at them, briefly glitching her outline when they look over.
"Humanoid bodies are so vulnerable. Limbs are obvious grappling points. Would one of you like some help?"
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Hrmm... Perhaps food might help... Tad peckish myself..."
 Owen straightens, then heads to the nearest fast food spot, where he proceeds to shift his pack on entry, causing his kit to clink together in an interesting way. Atleast, one interesting to anyone looking for an hired gun. He appears not to notice the commotion going on with the android. Atleast, not yet.
 He then goes to order a burger for the cat and a meal for himself. All to go, of course.

((This is a combination restaurant and bar. Sorta fancy but not really. It also is heavily spider themed for some reason.))

Nivian chuckles at the spectacle between two androids. She walks over and whispers at them, briefly glitching her outline when they look over.
"Humanoid bodies are so vulnerable. Limbs are obvious grappling points. Would one of you like some help?"
((Coulda sworn Tarak was organic and not an android.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((We are giving you the benefit of the doubt. We all know everyone wants to be a robot. :)

But, in all honesty, Zero said Moore was an android, so my character decided to take his word for it.))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

((Updated my post a bit.))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Rook glances at he commotion. "Please, Mr. Moore, I'm sure Day Zero just didn't know how you would like to be called. It's all a misunderstanding; you don't need to get belligerent."

"You got any idea how well any of this stuff burns? The stuff on the menu, of course."
"I didn't really even look at it, just asked for the special. Maybe try something very sugary or fatty? Name's Rook, by the way."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

"Hrmm... Perhaps food might help... Tad peckish myself..." Owen straightens, then -leaves-
I watch the man say something about food, then get up and leave.
He didn't try to grab me, and he said something about food...
I watch the man leave from my hiding place, then attempt to sneak out of the room where everyone is mad at me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

((Um...))
"I don't believe we've met, call me Tarak."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I didn't really even look at it, just asked for the special. Maybe try something very sugary or fatty? Name's Rook, by the way."

Nivian turns back, hoping Rook didn't see the glitch in her appearance.
"Oh, if that's our naming format then you can call me Queen. But I usually go by Nivian."

She turns back toward the grey-skinned android-like person, interjecting before Day formulates a response.
"Well, I saw him trailing you out on the streets a while back. I bet he knew your name before he asked. That said, he's got quite a talent for stalking. It'd be a shame to call the police on him, wouldn't it?"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:46:26 am by _DivideByZero_ »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

She turns back toward the grey-skinned android-like person, interjecting before Day formulates a response.
"Well, I saw him trailing you out on the streets a while back. I bet he knew your name before he asked. That said, he's got quite a talent for stalking. It'd be a shame to call the police on him, wouldn't it?"
"I am a skilled tail, but you, Mr. Moore, are not a target.
Tarak unhands Day and sits back down.

"I uh, I apologize for my outburst, I don't like people saying my first name. For personal reasons."

"But I'm curious, how do you know it?"
"In actuality, you'd said it, rather than your last name. Replaying audio logs...
Unhandled Exception: Reference Error (no file 'running_logs.wav')
Damnable machine... You'll have to take my word for it. And I think you could use a new hard drive as well...
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ooooh, suspicious don't ya think? Denies it, claims to have evidence, then fails to produce evidence to the contrary with the processing power available. You could use an upgrade, Zero."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:17:05 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37