Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60335 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

((I'm tempted to scrounge up a sandwich and derail everything, but I'll just take the plot hook. Also, I only just realized how many players there actually are. Hoo boy.))

Hungry... Proper Planetworm is recommended, hum? Well, this is an as good occasion as any to try out Nopian cuisine. Maybe I'll find some work there, too; it sounds like 'the place' around here.

Rook heads for the restaurant. As he enters, he assesses the place:
If it seems fancy, he waits for a waiter. "Hello. No, I don't have a reservation. Table for one, if I may. Huh, interesting decor."
If it seems seedy, he walks up to the bar, carefully stepping around the spacesuited person doing a statue impression. "Hello. Might I get today's special along with the word on the street? Also, may I ask what all the spiderwebs are for?"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:06:02 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

((I don't have proper names for things all the time, but I'm ok at coneptualizing. also, if one of me is startled all of me are - no independence of bodies at all. also means I rest best if all of me sleep at once, though I might rest some of me for physical rest while I focus on the rest of me. mentally I'm around a singular older child.
physically though, I'm kittens, not even cats. so I'm really tiny, but not coordinated enough to be truly fast yet.))
starting-metally me gets out of there and attempts to join the resting-me's in the windy tunnel. the metallies move and I don't want to be split up too far!
food-seeker continues to seek food.
openwall viewers attempt to slip through and see what's on the other side.
and as for hiding-behind-metallie-me...

((aww, maroons already taken. Well, maroon with grey it is!)

"Bertha and Jimmy? What a pair of names for spaceworms..."

Everett spots the cat, wanders close, and attempts to coax it over so he can pat it.
I watch the man approach me and glance to either side.
I don't think I can outrun him. Humans are big and fast. Is there something I can slip through that he can't?
I take a couple steps along the side of the metally - away from the man, while watching his reaction.

edit:
after *events* hiding-me attempts to leave the room where everyone is mad at me.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 10:47:21 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Nivian follows Rook through the door, thanking him for "holding it." In actuality, it was a pretty heavy-looking door, and Nivian wasn't actually sure she had the strength to open it without cheating.

She speaks in the vague general direction of the storeowner.
"It occurs to me that this 'decor' may do more to scare customers than to attract them. Are you seeking to clear it any time soon?"
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Rook turns to face Nivian. "Now, now, I'm sure it's some cultural thing. Spiders are useful animals, after all. Except when they're trying to eat you."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Rook turns to face Nivian. "Now, now, I'm sure it's some cultural thing. Spiders are useful animals, after all. Except when they're trying to eat you."

"Ah, a homage to our ecosystem? That endless cycle of life and death? Not that I have anything against death, of course."
She focuses on the menu, without turning her head. Being able to see omnidirectionally is one of a ghost's many perks.
"You got any idea how well any of this stuff burns? The stuff on the menu, of course."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((pure sugar seems like your best bet.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Playing the same game over and over again is getting boring. It would probably be fun to hang out with Nii-san for a while.

Sasha leaves his room and goes to find Drevin.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

((Eh, impatient, so I just shot ahead an action. Though Pippy does certainly know the way.))

Enter Proper Planetworm.
Comes in the door, and raises my arms into the air.
"Pippy's here! Oh hey, people."
Lowers arms, and faces waiter (or whoever takes orders).
"I'll take a slab of Planetworm steak, extra tenderized and spiced with Paradise pepper, no salt.
Oh, and a tankard of Flufftrap juice.
"
Sits at table, and waits.

Savage.

Planetworms are best on the plate.

((Flufftrap juice is the sap of the Flufftraps that's been decontaminated (it's normally poisonous). Tastes slightly sweet, but also a bit sour.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

Clears his throat a bit.
"It's not in my job description to fix any of this. I hope everyone around knows this."
Takes a moment to truly admire the destruction caused by a single animal.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 05:26:39 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Does it also happen to be in your job description to be quiet? I hope so."
Black lives matter.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

"I have only said a single sentence the entire time being here. And that was enough to trigger a "be quiet" remark. Gonna love this new gig."
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"This whole time you have been silent, but also the whole time you've been around I have gotten progressively more pissed off because of the stupid cat that I don't have a complete handle on my emotions right now. I'll apologize later."
Black lives matter.

blazing glory

Casira snorts.

"Everyone at some point of their career is required to do something not in their job description, and when it does come you do it the best you can and move on."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:19:44 pm by blazing glory »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Owen, seeing the cat shy away, couches down, holds out a hand while rubbing fingers together, and starts cooing at it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Owen, seeing the cat shy away, couches down, holds out a hand while rubbing fingers together, and starts cooing at it.
I look at the man's completely empty hand, then at his face.
What is he doing? Why is he gesturing like that and making weird noises?
I keep watching the maybe-crazy man and don't move.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37