Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60427 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*excitement intensifies*
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I guess it is, unless you see any problems.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

PowerBands not yet updated. Otherwise done.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

If there is anything wrong with mine I'll fix it right away, if everything is A-Okay then just use it as is.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yay! I can't wait to see what happens!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

PowerBands not yet updated. Otherwise done.
Updated.

I guess it is, unless you see any problems.
Added.

If there is anything wrong with mine I'll fix it right away, if everything is A-Okay then just use it as is.
Added.

Post incoming. Will link actual game posts in the third OP post.

Late joiners should have plenty of time to finish their characters. *cough*Blitz*cough~*

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Everett Owen (Aseaheru)

The passenger freighter shudders as the docking clamps grasp hold. The cabin hisses as it slowly equalizes its pressure with the station. A computerized sounding female voice informs you and the other passengers that the ship has arrived safely at Sanctuary Station. In orbit of planet Nope. Current planetary weather: Mass Thunderstorms. Current visible Planetworms: Bertha and Jimmy.

Quote from: Mathias Rook (IcyTea31)
You jolt awake as the ship shudders. The intercom states the passenger freighter has arrived safely. You're rather hungry. Maybe stopping by a restaurant would be good?

Quote from: Knight (Andres)
You are sitting on a crate in the docking bay, a sandwich is in your hand, you've been working as a heavylifter onstation since you arrived several months ago. Not many contracts here beyond go down to deathworld and cull extremely dangerous fauna. Due to the average fatality rate of 4 out of every ten mercs who make planetfall, you wisely chose not to go. In the dockingbay, a KX9 49e and another human maintenance worker, and some xeno maintenance worker are working on one of the cargo mechs. Apparently a cat got caught in the leg and somehow managed to shatter the joint, resulting in the whole thing toppling, with a heavy crate falling ontop the mech whilst the cat remained unharmed. Said cat scurried off.

Quote from: Casira (blazing glory)

You are currently repairing one of the docking mechs. You have been working as a mechanic onstation for about a year. According to Sig and Cala, human and KX9 respectively, a cat somehow shattered the joint, resulting in the entire mech falling before getting further damaged by its cargo. Cala had another mech remove the crate, but the mech's spine seems to have snapped. Odds are is the mech is out of commission for at least a week.

Quote from: Day Zero (flameboy99)
The ship jolts. Datafeeds come online as you exit power conservation mode. This android is less then optimal, powersaving is required. You can probably find a recharging station in the dockingring of Sanctuary. Seems like you have arrived. The cargobay airlock slides open with a hiss. Revealing the station dockingring beyond.

Quote from: Xoquatl (Lyeos)

Your web is spun as of recent, in the upper corner of a restaurant. The owner of this establishment appears to like spiders, has a lotta spider decorations set up. You are bored. What do? Someone in a spacesuit is standing quietly near the bar. Also there's a grey guy. He's odd. Or at least you think it's a he.

Quote from: Pippy Judo (Happy Demon)

Your merc team's station loaned shuttle hisses in the dockingbay, cooling under water from its decontamination baking. You were the only survivor the the squad of five during this last Nope culling trip. Turns out that human mercs are pretty damn stupid. Just cause it's fluffy doesn't mean it won't unhinge its jaw and bite your arm off. Oh well. Least you get all the pay.

Quote from: Calanthe (Sentient Bowtie)

You are currently picking shattered parts of a leg joint up in the docking ring of Sanctuary Station. A fucking cat somehow managed to break it, the mech fell and got partly crushed by the cargo. Honestly you're sorta pissed. Sigmund and Casira are working on gathering the scattered damaged shards as well. If there were other KX9 on the station, they would bloody know you were pissed. Hell, several a few systems away probably know based off the mild concern you're picking up on.

Quote from: Kit (Lenglon)

((Not sure how much the kittens have conceptualized.))

Three of You are sleeping in an enclosed windy tunnel (vent). One of You is startled, hiding behind a large boxy metal cold thing (crate). That you nearly got crushed by another big metal thing. Your shield deployed however and after it dissipated, that one darted off to hide. One You is seeking food, belly rumbles. Two You are watching as a a wall opens up and people walk out. Wall has never opened before. One You is still where all of You woke up. In a metaly cold thing lined with softs.

Quote from: Nivian (_DivideByZero_)

The shuttle shudders, you've arrived. The passengerbay hisses as pressure equalizes with the station. Welcome to Sanctuary the intercom drones. A recommended eatery is the Proper Planetworm. Too bad you don't need to eat.

Quote from: Sasha (Prophet)

You are sitting in your room. Boredom is building. You've beaten this game like five times now. Maybe you should go bother Drevvy? He's always fun. Mr. What said there will be company shortly. So purrhaps not? The ship is approaching its destination. You twitch your left ear in boredom.

Quote from: {Hidden} (FallacyofUrist)

A ship drifts through the void. A location has been chosen. An abnormality located. The cat in human form appears bored. The Gunner is tinkering. The other residents are asleep.

Quote from: Tarak Moore (Sinvara)

You are sitting in the Proper Planetworm dining establishment and bar. The decorations are starting to get to you. Why in the universe's many many different flavors of hell does the owner like spiders so much? You swear one of them is staring at you. That damn plate sized one in the corner of the ceiling. Also there's a random person in a spacesuit. Why does he need a spacesuit inside a station? Just.. Why?

Quote from: Sigmund Urbane (ZalkozDestbro)

You are repairing a mech in the docking bay. It's an utter wreck and currently you're picking up shards of parts. Leg's fucking ruined. Gonna need to have the fabs print out a new one. Spine's probably done for also. And the feet are completely smashed. Just.. Fuck. How could one cat make such a big mess?

Quote from: H (HugoLuman

You have been standing within this establishment for a long while. None has approached for a contract. However many have come and gone. As it is, the Proper Planetworm is mostly empty. Save a gray xeno and what appears to be a plate sized spider. This isn't counting the owner obviously. You have a feeling however a contract will be coming shortly. Your feelings are never wrong.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 03:07:23 am by Kevak »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Too bad eating real food invariably ends with it on the floor.

Nivian takes on her usual face along with whatever human women tend to wear on this station. She then enters the Proper Planetworm and sits at a table, without ordering anything.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 02:29:49 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

H continues standing completely still.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Ugh... you'd think with an obvious name as Flufftrap, they'd stay away. But nooo, just go up to the fluffy plant on a death world, nothing can go wrong right?
I need something to eat. F***ing Humans, ruining my mood.

I must say, I prefer you like this, much more civilized than that barbaric sadism you frequently exhibit.

Shut up Roderick.

Sir Roderick, and I dem-

F*** you, you prissy s***c***!

Go to the Proper Planetworm, they serve good planetworm steaks.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 03:37:03 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

blazing glory

"I am not entirely sure how a cat, got inside the leg, smashed the joint to pieces, and then escaped the ordeal completely unwounded."

Casira takes a good look at all the smashed pieces of mech.

"I'm going to murder that cat."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:23:41 am by blazing glory »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Months....it's been months here. Months saving up. Months waiting. The deathworld is becoming attractive. It's time to leave. Just have to wait for a ship...

Knight goes to his room, scans it (an old but life-saving habit), locks the door, and eats his sandwich.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

for priority in priorities:
    evaluateAction(priority)

I will need companions for a new form. Money for repairs. And I need at least one of those direly...

Well. What provides both while using a skill set I am well versed in? Mercenary work. Just to find a seedy bar or--

Planetworm-themed restaurant shall do, I suppose. And I doubt that android is from the station; maybe a fellow renegade?

Day Zero entered the Proper Planetworm, glancing around to ensure the presence of a charging port. Having done that, it sits near this 'android', Tarak.

"Greetings. From your design, would I be correct in assuming you aren't from the station either? "
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 05:01:51 am by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"No, you aren't, because I'm going to throw it out of an airlock before you can."
Calanthe continues angrily picking up mech bits. Stupid darned cat.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:20:50 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

((aww, maroons already taken. Well, maroon with grey it is!)

"Bertha and Jimmy? What a pair of names for spaceworms..."

Everett spots the cat, wanders close, and attempts to coax it over so he can pat it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37