Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60469 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You need the weapon to be in your possession to keep its bonus. Technically you could throw stuff, you just wouldn't get a bonus for it. Lowtech weapons decay within a day or two. Hightech (the kind of weapons with +4-5 or so) will decay after a week or so.

There are several nonvoidnonearth dragons.
You're referring to the damage bonus, correct? I don't see why I wouldn't get an aim bonus considering it'd be in my hand as I threw it.

So.....
Crystallised space nonvoidnonearth dragon soul sword?
For clarification, I don't mean a soul sword made of crystallised nonvoidnonearth dragons, I mean a sword made of a nonvoidnonearth dragon's crystallised soul.

I think what you're looking for is 'extraterrestrial'. Bulky, but it's something.

And yes, that can be referred to something that lives in space, but generally means "is on a non-Earth planet".
That'll do, though with the GM's permission I'll just use 'space'.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Bio-engineered space 'dragons' that use cyborg propulsion systems and eat small (as in, fucking tiny) ships?
Ships are normally pretty big, space is pretty damn huge. Not plausible.
:(
Black lives matter.

blazing glory

I added a new piece of equipment to my sheet, though I'm not quite sure how to 'stat' armor correctly.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I added a new piece of equipment to my sheet, though I'm not quite sure how to 'stat' armor correctly.
Light armor is normally a +1/-1 to defense rolls. Medium armor is +/- 2 or 3 for defense. Heavy is 4-6 +/-

Heavy usually requires powercells and usually has a charge that will deplete for each turn worn.

blazing glory

I fiddled with it, you can update my sheet now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I fiddled with it, you can update my sheet now.
Updated.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Ah, jsut to clarify, my sheet is a done as I can get it. I am leaving you to determine how powerful shit is, mostly because otherwise Ill probably wind up with something OP as fuck.

Although, saying that, I do seem to be on a ship with a fucking space worm and a sentient computer virus. I dont think OP has meaning anymore.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Although, saying that, I do seem to be on a ship with a fucking space worm and a sentient computer virus. I dont think OP has meaning anymore.
If the ship is anything like it was last time, it's the most OP thing of all.
But, you know. Not in our favor.
Take a closer look at this text!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

must... resist... urge... to... buff... own... character...
power... creep... must... be... stopped...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If everyone (except me. I couldn't care either way :P) buffs their characters enough, eventually it'll be like Brawl +: Everyone's overpowered, so nobody is!
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Worked some more on H: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=150578.msg6216578#msg6216578

Shall probably work some more yet. Feedback?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worryingly attractive My unprofessional opinion says good.
Black lives matter.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

I get the feeling that if a character is sufficiently different in playstyle then its overall powerlevel won't matter too much.

That said, +4 to stealth is pretty insane. Kevak, what will be the limits on stealth? Can my character stop emitting artificial light and hide in plain sight as a dust cloud? Or are we limited to hiding spots and whatever?

I am getting an amusing picture in my mind of H into a squad of enemy troops and snapping necks one by one "stealthily."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GUYS! We need to pull our money together so we can buy a mini evangelion mech! And a weapon for it! I can't assimilate the mech, but I can assimilate the weapon the mech holds!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

GUYS! We need to pull our money together so we can buy a mini evangelion mech! And a weapon for it! I can't assimilate the mech, but I can assimilate the weapon the mech holds!
Oooh! Oooh! I'll take the mech itself!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37