Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60334 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is the year 6k. Fabric technology has probably advanced enough that today's bullet won't just go through them.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

But won't FUTCHER bullets punch right through?
thincake

blazing glory

Alright, point made.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But won't FUTCHER bullets punch right through?
They would, but we're talking about y2k bullets.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Is this thing set in the future or just really far from Earth?
thincake

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Both. Got earth-derived life forms all over the galaxy, looks like.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this thing set in the future or just really far from Earth?
Both. Specifically, it's the year 6ksomething.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Thank you.
thincake

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Accepted, talked about in steamchat. Adding to OP.

Anyone who doesn't have their character in the OP either needs to confirm that I should add it to the OP or hasn't stated it's their final draft.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I made the armour black and gave it a red visor, would I get a +2 intimidation bonus?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I don't really think an intimidation bonus would do much due to the difficulty with speech your character has. Intimidation is more or less a modifier for certain charisma rolls.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speech isn't really required for intimidation, though. Personally, I'd be very afraid of the big guy clad in black armour with the demonic visage who only speaks in screams and has a known problem with beating anything that angers it. I'd probably give it my sweet roll if he gestured to it.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Go ahead and add Mathias to the OP. I might yet make some minor changes, but expect nothing dramatic.

Yes, spidersilk is really, really strong for armour. A vest thin enough to wear under clothing could surely block modern anti-personnel bullets, though the blunt force of them would still be felt, spread around a larger area. I hear a 9mm on a kevlar vest feels like a baseball bat. Adding some hard plates to the vest would alleviate the problem, but it would be too encumbering and sketchy for civilian usage..
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Kevak, I kinda stuffed up the sheet I have on here. Psionites are still in there, stamina bonuses are missing, and there was a spelling error in the backstory. It should all be fixed now.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Pippy Judo: "You wont scare me, my spine is augmented."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37