Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60283 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the Loresheet, how much needs to be written in the Description section to be allowed into the game? I noticed that IcyTea31's sheet has no Loresheet, so is it even needed?

Can I Saiyan? They have animals tails and I know you like animal tails. ;) If not, is "Gets stronger every time they nearly die" a (bio)augment I can take? What about additional forms, a la Frieza? Retractable combat tentacles? Bio-assimilation? Crystallised space dragon soul sword? Lightsaber? These guns? Hammerspace? Omniwrench? Power armour? Mini-mech? Animorphism?

Consider me interested, by the way.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I'd say I'd get around to changing the species name at some point, but we all know that's a lie.
Take a closer look at this text!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Green-skinned slug people that can rip off their own arm and beat you to death with it with little to no side effects?
Half-robot, half-not robot, all-power teenagers that will just as easily tell a 'your mom' joke as murder your entire family?
Weird, veiny, purple, horned things that can punch themselves in the face until they're half-dead and then possess you, leaving you in their shitty, broken body?
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

For the Loresheet, how much needs to be written in the Description section to be allowed into the game? I noticed that IcyTea31's sheet has no Loresheet, so is it even needed?

Can I Saiyan? They have animals tails and I know you like animal tails. ;) If not, is "Gets stronger every time they nearly die" a (bio)augment I can take? What about additional forms, a la Frieza? Retractable combat tentacles? Bio-assimilation? Crystallised space dragon soul sword? Lightsaber? These guns? Hammerspace? Omniwrench? Power armour? Mini-mech? Animorphism?

Consider me interested, by the way.
You cannot Saiyan. A good rule of thumb for abnormalities is anything that could feasibly be Keter is off limits unless you have a reeeeeeeeeeaally good reason for it. Shapeshifting is perfectly fine, there are a couple KX9 Genelines that do that casually. Tentacles of any sort are fine, there's a KX9 Geneline that has them (Although for a specific reason). Assimilation is also possible, shapeshifting KX9 Genelines do do that, however there is a genetically enforced size limit due to lore reasons. There are no space dragons. So no to that. Lightsabers are technically energy or plasma swords, so yes. Guns from Hellsing are lowtier compared to the kind of shit most major races field, KX9 specifically have a nice missile launcher sized beamlaser that can slice mountains in half. Given, it isn't something a PC is likely to get their hands on. Most KX9 tech won't work for non KX9 anyways. Omniwrench is just another term for a multitool. Power armor is fairly lowtech, yes. Mechs of any sort are fine. As are drones. Animorphism is another form of shapeshifting isn't it? I'm too lazy to google.

Green-skinned slug people that can rip off their own arm and beat you to death with it with little to no side effects?
Half-robot, half-not robot, all-power teenagers that will just as easily tell a 'your mom' joke as murder your entire family?
Weird, veiny, purple, horned things that can punch themselves in the face until they're half-dead and then possess you, leaving you in their shitty, broken body?

Yes, certain KX9 could do the armripping and beating with minimal side effects. Yes. Psychotic robocyborgs do occasionally happen. Usually after SCIENCE. No, possession isn't really possible.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pink semi-morphous blob capable of turning people into sentient candy?
Nigh-omnipotent purple cat person?
Space Australian?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pink semi-morphous blob capable of eating candy, planetary destruction, playing with puppies, and turning people into sentient candy?
Space Australian?
The first two count as Keter and unless you can figure out a good reason, Those are both no.

Australia in space is possible. So yes on that.

blazing glory

Space Australian?
I'm feeling a tad put off.

Just a tad.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pink semi-morphous blob capable of eating candy, planetary destruction, playing with puppies, and turning people into sentient candy?
Space Australian?
The first two count as Keter and unless you can figure out a good reason, Those are both no.

I didn't edit that first one quick enough but serious question: what's Keter? It's not mentioned in the OP.

Space Australian?

Just a tad.
It's fine. I don't think I'd even be able to handle being a Space Australian. I just don't think I can handle consistently being stereotypically Australian like I'd have to.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:06:42 am by Andres »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say I'd get around to changing the species name at some point, but we all know that's a lie.
This would qualify as amusing and is therefore fine~ (try not to get squished if you're gonna use it~)

Space Australian?

Just a tad.
Why?

Space Australian?

I didn't edit that first one quick enough but serious question: what's Keter? It's not mentioned in the OP.
Look up the SCP Foundation. Keter is basically the term for anything that can feasibly cause a world ending catastrophe.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

If you're anything like Raditz, Keter is nowhere near an issue.
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Ninja'd

It's an SCP term

Silent, Ludicrously Competent, Mysterious, Hard-to-kill Bounty Hunter, who's raison-d'etre is pretty much to be the obligatory Silent, Ludicrously Competent, Mysterious, Hard-to-kill Bounty Hunter of a space adventure?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ninja'd

It's an SCP term

Silent, Ludicrously Competent, Mysterious, Hard-to-kill Bounty Hunter, who's raison-d'etre is pretty much to be the obligatory Silent, Ludicrously Competent, Mysterious, Hard-to-kill Bounty Hunter of a space adventure?
We've already gone over this. H is fine.

He's Euclid at worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ninja'd

It's an SCP term

He's Euclid at worst.
What's H? I went on the SCP website (a wall of links leading to walls of text) and only found Safe, Euclid, and Keter.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Below is my char. Im not going to miss all this like I did last time, ill tell ya for free! Also, alot of the things are without effects, because, well, I dont want to make anything too OP. Note, I made this thing two hours ago, and is only going up now because internet issues have passed. Im gonna be reading all the posts that have transpired since I wrote this up.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ninja'd

It's an SCP term

He's Euclid at worst.
What's H? I went on the SCP website (a wall of links leading to walls of text) and only found Safe, Euclid, and Keter.
H is the character Hugo used in the last two threads.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37