Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60206 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Black lives matter.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Lore to follow soon.

Spoiler: Lore (click to show/hide)

EDIT: To clarify, Day is inhabiting a maintenance android from a small ghost town of a colony at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:02:10 pm by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

DAMMIT I WAS GOING TO DO A BODY HOPPER
:P
You jammy poster, you.
thincake

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Wait, Day Zero can only infect bodies specifically made for AI's, right? Or can he also infect computers?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, Day Zero can only infect bodies specifically made for AI's, right? Or can he also infect computers?
It can infect computers, but it dislikes to (it much prefers to have a mobile body). Generally, it will infect a computer as a last resort.

Edit: Willingly, that is. It has to have someone to actually do the data transfer, and if you were to incapacitate its current form, you could do so without Day's consent.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Day Zero looks pretty cool.

I can't wait for this to start up again.  :)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

DAMMIT I WAS GOING TO DO A BODY HOPPER
:P
You jammy poster, you.
Technically it's a mechanical body hopper~ You could do biological bodyhopper~

Lore to follow soon.

EDIT: To clarify, Day is inhabiting a maintenance android from a small ghost town of a colony at the moment.
Once your lore is up, I'll prolly accept it~ Good so far~

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

It can infect computers, but it dislikes to (it much prefers to have a mobile body). Generally, it will infect a computer as a last resort.

Edit: Willingly, that is. It has to have someone to actually do the data transfer, and if you were to incapacitate its current form, you could do so without Day's consent.

I presume we won't be able to subvert each other though. Actually, I suspect that with the similarities in our character sheets we'll either be close friends in-universe, or bitter rivals. We shall see. :P
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I go to sleep for one night and the thread increases by 3 pages. If I were to submit a new character, would I still be in? I'd rather play as the one I've made than not play at all but I'd like to redesign it considering the new information regarding near Type 3 civs.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I go to sleep for one night and the thread increases by 3 pages. If I were to submit a new character, would I still be in? I'd rather play as the one I've made than not play at all but I'd like to redesign it considering the new information regarding near Type 3 civs.
I've already said your character works as it is, just asking if you have any changes, add/remove what you wish~ Feel free to change up stuff.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I presume we won't be able to subvert each other though. Actually, I suspect that with the similarities in our character sheets we'll either be close friends in-universe, or bitter rivals. We shall see. :P

I suppose the way the power is written, I'm capable of it, but I won't on account of that being dickish. Also, I'd need something else to plug me in. The moment Day enters the flash drive, the infected machine resumes normal function, so he can't do so himself, really.

blazing glory

Anyway, I finished the lore for my character, feel free to take a look, I just need to work on the specifics now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway, I finished the lore for my character, feel free to take a look, I just need to work on the specifics now.

Lore works. All you need is the stat sheet now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, here's my sheets, thoughts? Ideas?

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lore Sheet (click to show/hide)
This works, anything you wanna change? Or should I put it in the OP?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:46:04 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37