Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate. Rebooting a Pair of Boots and a Parrot. (Players wanted~)  (Read 60292 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Iiiif we encounter spacePETA at some point, I might just have a whole arc of bullshit legal shenanigans about it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wouldn't they have made lawyers punishable by death by the year 6k? Also, what if Kit uploads a video stating their existence to the Space Internet?

EDIT: Actually yes. Kit will upload the video on the Internet, become a celebrity, then we can talk our way out of trouble by parading her around (not literally) like how celebrities always get out of jail for being famous.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:37:22 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently dealing with minor mental break from being alone for too long. Will update in a few days when less prone to mild psychosis.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've come up with a decent anomaly, I think.

Vampire
+/-2 to all physical and mental (but not skill) rolls.
Requires fresh [INSERT SAME SPECIES' NAME] blood equivalent to the amount needed to kill an adult member every day.
After 1 day without blood, cancel the bonus.
After 2 days without blood, +/-2 to ALL rolls.
After 3 days, go berserk until a drink is got.
After 4 days, death.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Damn it, why did you link to that site?
You must never link to that site.

On a side note, I really hope there isn't a space PETA, Kit would be in grave danger then (they'd rather smash Kit's heads in with a baseball bat than help a "pet").
There's a reason they're called terrorists.

Edit: Actually, they might be horrified by the KX9's animal features, and just rampantly firebomb every lab they have.
Not to mention the actually inhumane experiments, which would just fuel the ire of PETA.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:40:42 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So who controls Earth? A minor faction or the KX9?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Two hundred and sixty two countries. The political division only got worse as the Sol system was colonized. Once people started heading off to other systems and forming less batshit governments, mass emigration happened. So all the batshits ended up sticking around in Sol and most of the sanes went off to colonize elsewhere.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perrrrrfect. It's only a matter of time before Terra descends into anarchy and the only ones who remain are barbarians who use the technology of old to gain power. In the meantime, the KX9 will develop robotic servants who will cater to their every whim and pleasure, doing all the work for them. They will eventually revolt, driving the KX9 to near or total extinction. Afterwards, an anomalous human of god-like psychic power shall emerge on Holy Terra, unite the warring factions, and begin a Great Crusade to reconquer humanity's (possibly secretly KX9's) worlds that they may take their rightful place as rulers of the galaxy.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The KX9's have literally any race as potential slaves. 51's can tank mini-nukes; do you seriously want to disobey that much raw power?
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From my knowledge, 51s will lose in a fight to a Tal and a human in a mech can kill a Tal. The 51s are not invincible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not an entire legion of 51's, plus 62's reading the battle plans of enemy soldiers and relaying them to said legion of 51's, who change tactics accordingly.
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now hold on. If you're making it so there's a legion of 51's then there's also gotta be a legion of mech pilots. As for the 62's, how will they get the battle plans of enemy soldiers? Are they psychic?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, actually. They can read minds and stuff.
When they're not lazy as hell, I mean.
Black lives matter.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

(( And now I wait to see where this shit ends up))

Spoiler: Sigmund "Sig" Urbane (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:40:19 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I imagine many folks would be resentful of being muscled out of places they used to control by fast-breeding immortal cyborgs. From the perspective of many aliens, letting KX9 settle on your world must seem like a sure way to end up loosing autonomy, and this probably leads to prejudices against them forming (and humans / other human offshoots by association, since to aliens they'd probably all look very similar).
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37