Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Born Like This: Heretic SG  (Read 4907 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: Born Like This: Heretic SG
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 10:29:30 pm »

((Thank you for not jumping into one character or another immediately))

They all three begin to walk towards the small crater you are standing in.
(Just to clearify, you are clothed with a hunting knife in a sheath on your 'belt' and a satchel with random survival supplies over your shoulder)
You consider that maybe your over dramatic fall from the heavens may have attracted a bit of attention.
They pass the edge of the crater and see you. They look at each other then the one that seems to be the leader (since he has a blue stripe on his black cloth over lay thing instead of just black) speaks up,"Eh! The 'ell are you?!?"
You respond, telling the truth as well as you can in your deep and booming voice,"I am a fallen angel".
They all three begin to laugh then the leader speaks up again,"You? With your scars and ragged clothes are an angel? Boy you must be some kind of mad ain't ya? Her come 'ith us. We can at least get you to town and find out what to do with ya"

You allow them to take you to a town near by. They search your belongings which make them believe you even less. One of them seems very interested in your scars but you thank god that he didn't ask a of them. They drop you off near the chapel and the leader of the three yells out to you as they roll away,"They'll get ya washed up en there. Get ya on ya feet again, crazy bugger probably need it."
The chapel is a small wood and stone building with a large cross on top. It doesn't seem to be extremely ornate. The streets of the small town seem to have few people roaming them in the warm afternoon and the few walking don't even seem to notice you.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 10:33:19 pm »

((Well I find being the bad guy more interesting so maybe we can be neutral until some more character development type events happen?))

Enter the chapel? ((Wait that might not be a good idea considering we have scars marking us as a heretic on our face.))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:35:00 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 10:36:51 pm »

E: nevermind

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 10:45:03 pm »

Look around?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 11:01:18 pm »

Enter the chapel. For all we know, the scars only denote us as a heretic to other angels. Besides, if anyone's going to believe our story and support us in our mission to murder demons it's the church.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 11:20:45 pm »

((I just think we should look around a little bit first. You know just in case they hate us for being a heretic and try to burn us at the stake or something like that.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 06:59:31 am »

You begin to look around. You see a line of hitching posts outside the church that don't look like they have been used in quite awhile. The sidewalk near the church seems oddly cleaner than the other side walks. You look at the other buildings and see they have a few patrons inside and the side walks are well used with dirt and grime on them. There are only a few other people out walking but they seem set on getting from point a to point b. you look in the church and see there is only a couple holy men inside, one looks up and sees you, you jump away from the window in fear that they may know what you are. You begin to walk casually away but the church doors open and the man speaks out loudly to you,"Brother, you look in need. Come to the church, for we shall mend you and get you on your feet. Do not fear us, we are here to help you."

What do you do? He seems to think your another peasant but he hasn't seen your scars or at least not very well.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 07:05:59 am »

Ask him where we can find demons to kill.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 07:39:33 am »

He looks rather perplexed at this request,¨Well sir, tell me who you are and I may be able to help you¨ he leads you inside the chapel.
An old holy man seems to take a lot of interest in you and begins walking towards you.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 07:51:50 am »

Here's our Response, "All you need to know is that we're a bad-ass and need Demon Knowledge to continue our Holy Quest to conquer a small nation."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 10:19:08 am »

The man looks perplexed at your statement and as he opens his mouth to respond the old man hushes him. The old man looks you in the face, he stares into your eyes and observes your scars, he speaks up,¨Can I see your arms¨. He seems amazed by your presence.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 02:54:40 pm »

We say this to the Old man.

"Yeah, So 'Bout the Scars, I'm a Fallen Angel who lost his Holy Powers for committing a few Misguided Acts, I was branded a Heretic on top of that, And all I want is to be as pure as I once was. I don't wanna get into the finer details, But I regret what I did and now wish to do Battle with the Demonic Forces of Evil to redeem myself and cleanse my soul of my foolish, and utterly inexcusable deeds. I also wish to Purge the Evil in this land by Enlightening the Masses with my Angelic Knowledge of Good and Evil. Together, Under my guidance, All of Mankind will one day amass against the Unholy Demons and Begin a New, Better Age of Prosperity, and Peace. And, Perhaps then, I will have atoned for my deeds. Of course, I'm going to need some Information to actually start all of this up, I'd appreciate it if you could help me out here. If not, I'll just be leaving."

We wait for a response, If we don't get one we go to the nearest other temple and repeat our story until we receive help.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »

The old man nods his head as you speak, the two others seem baffled that he believes you. When you finish he asks again,"I may help you but first I must see your arms"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 10:03:35 pm »

Show him our arms.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 10:26:09 pm »

He begins to gently trace the markings on your arms and speak in a hushed tone though you can tell he's speaking angelic. He looks up at you then signals for the other two to leave, they exit to the garden behind the church. The old man speaks calmly,"You speak the truth heretic. I knew one day the angels would send a fallen our way but I didn't think it would be this soon. Come with me, I shall help you in your journey of retribution."
He leads you into the church's basement, he lights a candle and the others magically ignite with it. It is still dim but you can see what he has for you. There is an age old sword that is a short sword in an old leather sheath sitting ontop of a cracked and hardened leather buckler, next to that is a chest. The old man walks to the items, opens the chest, and pulls out a set of folded off-white robes. He places them inside the buckler and the sword ontop of that. He hands the stack to you,"These are now yours. There is room in this chapel for you to stay the nights and days. I can supply you with knowledge on where the demons hide if you will for their demise. I will return upstairs, take your time changing and examining your new equipment.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5