Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Agar.io cell MMO  (Read 101179 times)

lijacote

• Bay Watcher
  • Lissasa
    • View Profile
Re: Agar.io cell MMO
« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2015, 06:41:51 pm »

Love the game. It has a really underwater/lovecraftian feel to me. Colossal beings move in the deep and the dark, uncaring of the tiny things surrounding them. The Great Ones are able to crush those smaller then them in a second on the slightest whim, but they are far below the notice of the Great Ones for such a thing to happen. In time those below notice grow fat off the corpses of the greedy and the careless, and in time grow Great themselves, leaving their former lives far below.
Yes! The best bit about Spore /spit was the first stage. Huge creatures just at the very extreme edge of your perception, so impossible in size and scale that you have no way of even understanding them...
Me miserable! which way shall I fly
Infinite wrath, and infinite despair?
Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 11, 2015, 06:49:25 pm »

I support the development of Cthul.ru
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 11, 2015, 07:13:17 pm »

Anyone know how this new teams thing works?
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

sirboomalot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 11, 2015, 07:20:39 pm »

Anyone know how this new teams thing works?

It seems to place every1 on one of three teams, red blue or green, which can't eat any1 from their own team. The level of actual teamwork involved can vary.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 11, 2015, 07:28:47 pm »

Well, hopefully this will reduce the [VOZ] circlejerk.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2015, 09:20:06 pm »

The possibilities for teams also includes orange, it appears.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 12, 2015, 01:19:20 am »

Well. I just spent like a hour gathering mass on a server where our team was nothing next to the other two teams. I think there were times when we didn't even have a single top lister. After like a hour of gathering mass though and picking what we could between the wars of the other teams, me and the other top three people on our team met together and pooled ourselves into a single glorious entity, which rocketed up to first place on the leader boards. The others of us stayed around and ate spikeballs that threatened out flagship blob. Until our flagblob greedily started hunting down second place and would not stop despite it being impossible for him to actually eat his rival at the time. He chased the other blob about halfway around the whole arena as more and more of it's allies joined the fray. We tried to keep spike balls and feeders away from our collected hope, but we were not yet ready to take on the whole enemy team, and inevitably the blob that we put all our faith and effort into got spike balled and instantly consumed.

Why. So much work. And hope. Dashed. I'm thinking maybe team games are not for me.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 12, 2015, 01:31:54 am »

Host it in Hungary and you'd get .hu.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 12, 2015, 01:34:43 am »

Host it in Hungary and you'd get .hu.
huehue.hu

EDIT: cthul.hu is a hoarded domain apparently.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 12, 2015, 01:45:39 am »

The fact that you are no longer allowed to hide inside your larger teammates frustrates me.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 12, 2015, 01:50:30 am »

Well, it just keeps getting laggier and laggier for me, no matter the server. which is why I've become "[B12] Laaaaaag" for most of my matches.
also why I dump my mass into my teammates whenever I can.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 12, 2015, 05:33:24 am »

I was leading, SO Leading... But I couldn't recombine and 2nd place came and ate me...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2015, 06:12:22 am »

On a US east team server as B12 Xardalas

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 12, 2015, 06:22:46 am »

The teams gamemode is fun in varying degrees.

Most of the time I get joined to a game where the other team is already winning by a large amount.
But one time I played where teams were somewhat balanced, but still against our odds. But then three of us joined up and dominated the whole game.

Teamwork wins in the end. Which basically means ejecting mass to a nearby teammate at the right time.
Baiting + splitkilling works great too!

defeeca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2015, 08:37:43 am »

This game is so darn addicting. I was blue team suck one of biggest blob for really long time (before that i was red team sucks but that round endet in mid for some reason). It was hella fun to be really really big even when spikeballed i kept eating up ppl with my blob scatters. my reign finally endet due to some poor choices in splitting.Team mode really needs leader board.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22