Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Agar.io cell MMO  (Read 101172 times)

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Agar.io cell MMO
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2015, 01:36:10 pm »

I formed a weird symbiosis with a guy last night. He was a big guy, I took care of small ones trying to mess with him with viruses. and occasionally fed him tribute. When he made a mistake and split when he shouldn't have, I nommed all his small blobs and gave them back when it was clear of danger. We worked together for a while and both made it to the leaderboard all without saying a single word. I fed myself too him when it was getting too late though

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2015, 01:42:34 pm »

I've been playing as two "characters". One is "Senpai!" which is sometimes just normal play, occasionally repeatedly feeding one of the top tenners. The other has a few different names ("Virus Feeder", "Cultist of Green", etc) and I just compulsively feed the viruses. Got to the top ten once as Virus Feeder, by eating this one big guy who just wouldn't go away and let me garden.

Detharon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2015, 03:41:58 pm »

New personal record: 16134
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Incredibly lucky game, I stayed first for the next 30 minutes or so, without being threatened by anyone. Strangely, for some reason no one even tried to throw any viruses at me, so I just kept cornering people and eating them until I got bored of it. One cornered dude was nicknamed "feed me boys", so I felt it was appropriate to fulfill his wish.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2015, 04:21:21 pm »

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:15:12 pm by penguinofhonor »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2015, 04:39:57 pm »

When I get big enough, I normally just find a large group of viruses, split a few times, and nom all the viruses, utilizing the temporary immunity to get rather large.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2015, 07:29:02 pm »

They're worth 100-180ish mass if you survive the breakup.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2015, 05:05:13 am »

I once decided to become "The Sun" and follow around the top leaderboarder, he was named ]usa[ kon (yes the brackets were backwards). While following him around I gobbled up the agar nearby and then gave some of it to him every now and then. Eventually I had became about 400 in size, when I was almost killed by someone bigger than me, he injected me with a ton of mass putting me to about 700, and I quickly gobbled the person who was attacking me, and gave him most of the gained mass. After this I frequently became his guard dog against more agile cells, this often made me around 6th or 7th place. Unfortunately, one of his rivals came up when I couldn't defend him and shot him with a virus, we made it out, and managed to be two best of buds that controlled the lower leader board for a long time, until we got cornered by a Russia and I died. I respawned and found him, we were worse off than ever before, then he got cornered by a large cell and died aswell. I escaped as fast as possible and managed to become a lower leader board again, when I saw a tiny blob following me around and saw his name, and instantly injected him with a ton of mass, however some of it was lost due to neighboring cells. Eventually I died, of course, so I decided to change my name to something along the lines of "Sun x Kon OTP", but when I hit backspace to clear my name, internet explorer decided I wanted to go back a page. Because of this, I could no longer going the right USA West room and find him, the room was very crowded after all.

God bless, ]usa[ kon.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:07:11 am by HissinhWalnuts »
Crack-a-lack-a

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2015, 05:57:35 am »

PTW
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #173 on: May 09, 2015, 01:37:52 pm »

Currently playing as Lone African, which I feel adequately reflects my righteous anger at the lack of an Africa server. The network lag is real.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 09, 2015, 02:52:17 pm »

Haha, they don't have internet in Africa! It's all savanna and zebras and giraffes and stuff!
It's also all jungle. And all desert. Yes, all at once.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2015, 03:16:33 pm »

Haha, they don't have internet in Africa! It's all savanna and zebras and giraffes and stuff!
I would freaking move there if they had jungles literally made of zebras.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2015, 03:32:06 pm »

It's called birchwood, Tawa.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »

It's called birchwood, Tawa.
But what about the jungles made of giraffes, savannas, and deserts?

That would be a really trippy tree...
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2015, 01:46:30 pm »

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:15:19 pm by penguinofhonor »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 11, 2015, 02:16:57 pm »

Love the game. It has a really underwater/lovecraftian feel to me. Colossal beings move in the deep and the dark, uncaring of the tiny things surrounding them. The Great Ones are able to crush those smaller then them in a second on the slightest whim, but they are far below the notice of the Great Ones for such a thing to happen. In time those below notice grow fat off the corpses of the greedy and the careless, and in time grow Great themselves, leaving their former lives far below.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22