Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Agar.io cell MMO  (Read 101176 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Agar.io cell MMO
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2015, 09:35:14 am »

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:12:23 pm by penguinofhonor »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2015, 09:41:27 am »

Man, I've never had anyone feed me like that when I'm number one. All I get so the occasional blob who will give anything to kill me.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2015, 09:43:25 am »

Is ayyy lmao a Bay12 thing or the internet meme?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2015, 09:48:42 am »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2015, 09:49:29 am »

I got over 4000 points and first place as "Patriarchy". Eventually someone came on as "Feminism" but I ate them, because The Patriarchy oppresses everyone and there's nothing you can do about it!

EDIT: I was eaten by "TÜRKIYE" when I accidentally hit space, if you're wondering.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:51:27 am by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2015, 10:18:00 am »

I've decided to be a helpful player to weaker players
I have been going by 'Safe to Orbit' and 'Nice guy' on US east and I've been giving pellets to the little guys when I get big and trying my hardest to only eat people the same size
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2015, 10:26:17 am »

More extensive cooperation between smaller and larger cells can be really fun if everyone plays along. The smaller cells can shoot viruses at the big guy's rivals, and also collect the pieces when their protector gets virused.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2015, 10:56:21 am »

Man, I keep lagging out and getting eaten.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2015, 10:58:26 am »

I must have really pissed off a guy using Romania.  He was second place and I just kept harrassing him by throwing viruses at him and eating a few little bits then backing off.  I eventually got up to 3rd doing this and got eaten by #1. 

Next time I came near romania, even when I was a pathetic little tiny blob he split to kill me.  Romania clearly has a grudge against society.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Tronak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2015, 11:13:08 am »

I got over 4000 points and first place as "Patriarchy". Eventually someone came on as "Feminism" but I ate them, because The Patriarchy oppresses everyone and there's nothing you can do about it!

EDIT: I was eaten by "TÜRKIYE" when I accidentally hit space, if you're wondering.

Good to know i'm not the only one who consider's roleplaying Partriarchy in a game about cells worth it. That said I'm not as succesful... yet.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2015, 11:52:14 am »

Managed to hold top five consistently for a looong while this time around. 7k+, been #1 a bunch of times. I found that if you get big, it pays to hang out near the walls - your main weakness of slowness is attenuated, you can - consciously or accidentally - work with other blobs to herd small feeders into a corner.

Another thing is, among big 'uns, people will usually underestimate how much area needs to be covered before you get consumed, allowing you to merge two smaller ones and eat a split player who has more points total than you.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2015, 12:07:51 pm »

THAT WAS YOU!
Who were you?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2015, 12:55:21 pm »

Oh, that's right. Duh. I forgot all the names except myself, Feminism, and TÜRKIYE.

There was another guy who was on top for a long time and then went AFK. First I tried to eat him once I got bigger but wasn't big enough, then Feminism came by to try, and was also unsuccessful. Feminism left the guy alone but I persisted, launching a spikeball at AFK guy and gobbling up his pieces in peace. I can only imagine what Feminism's reaction was when they saw that on the leaderboard.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2015, 01:21:15 pm »

It's really hard to stay on top.  I dunno how some people do it.  It seems like once very large people start fighting it inevitably leads to both of them dying.  The highest score I remember is 5000, I dunno if I've been bigger than that.  The biggest I ever got it was no longer possible to avoid spikeballs and that's how I died.
Shoes...

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2015, 03:05:37 pm »

Got on a US east and there were only three people playing on the server
I can't remember #1, #2 was me as Cathulu, #3 was moon
I got off because it got boring
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22