Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Primal Entity of Life, Death, Intelligence, Creation, Destruction, and Blood  (Read 12934 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe we should create an artifact that creates a Reaper for us? If a Reaper were to die, its energy would be transferred to the artifact where it would then create a new Reaper. The artifact will be powered by the life energy of the universe so simply creating more immortal life would simply create a more powerful Reaper to destroy it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Maybe we should create an artifact that creates a Reaper for us? If a Reaper were to die, its energy would be transferred to the artifact where it would then create a new Reaper. The artifact will be powered by the life energy of the universe so simply creating more immortal life would simply create a more powerful Reaper to destroy it.
I do think this is a better idea than having the reaper reproduce.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

+1.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1.
+1.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

as awesome as that sounds im going to  say

because I think we need followers soon.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1.
+1.
+1

what kind of followers do you propose?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1.
+1.
+1

what kind of followers do you propose?

+1, But The Artifact should be in the form of a Scythe. Also, Forget my idea for sheer numbers, The artifact is far more practical.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!

+1 to whatever, I don't understand microbiology
Regards,
Dampe

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1, But The Artifact should be in the form of a Scythe. Also, Forget my idea for sheer numbers, The artifact is far more practical.
In time, we will make our own scythe that amplifies our Death energy through it, making it the most powerful weapon in existence when in our hands but not much more than a gardening tool in the hands of others. Since we can't exactly go around with two scythes, our Reaper-creator will have to be something else. Maybe it can be our black cloak? That way, we can choose rather than it creating a Death-attuned Reaper, it instead creates Death energy which will run through us and which we'll then run through the scythe. This backup plan should put us another step ahead of anyone who's trying to destroy us.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

NVP: If we have a scythe then they can have a sickle?

Also, I imagine rings and orbs would be objects or symbols of power. We do represent mirrored/cycical powers, after all...

Speaking of, we should also arrange the Life to show signs of Our work so that advanced life can look back and discover. Something like a pattern or whatever.

GM hat: I'll get a reply up tonight or tomorrow. You can decide how powerful you want the artifact to be by putting points into it. Since you have Creation, you can add into it later, but it costs more to add than it does to include the feature in Thu first place.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NVP: If we have a scythe then they can have a sickle?
Sickles aren't cool.... Reaper will have a black and red scythe. Ours will be pure black.

Also, I imagine rings and orbs would be objects or symbols of power. We do represent mirrored/cycical powers, after all...

Speaking of, we should also arrange the Life to show signs of Our work so that advanced life can look back and discover. Something like a pattern or whatever.
Not really. We only use Life as a means of gaining Death. The cycle of life and death is only there to produce more death. We represent death and the cycle is merely a tool.

Not a good idea. If they know about us, they'll worship us. If they worship us, they'll worship death. If they worship death, they'll kill everything. That's unsustainable.

GM hat: I'll get a reply up tonight or tomorrow. You can decide how powerful you want the artifact to be by putting points into it. Since you have Creation, you can add into it later, but it costs more to add than it does to include the feature in Thu first place.
We should save on it for now. Right now we've gotta get evolution started.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

You compel the Life to exist near each other, more so than before. At the same time, You find the concentrations of B-type life, introduce a genestealer variant of C-type life, and modify the tectonics to allow for geysers of blood - the most nutritious, vital, pure essence of blood that You can concieve. Lastly, from these geysers and the existing oceans and rivers, You create the first Blood Golem upon which all future Blood Golems will exist.

Divine Servant 2: Blood Golem
DHP: 20/20 DMP: 2/6
Abilities:
Divine Knowledge: Life/Death, Blood/Destruction
Remove Lesser Immortality
Destroy Life
Consume  Life
Absorb Light

Satisfied with Your creation, You set it to move about the City, constantly absorbing Light from the Star and testing out Its features for 2 Cycles while waiting for Life to proceed.

Surprisingly, the A-type life has developed into different species - the first retained its ability to "climb" the air and feeds on B-type colonies, while the second returned to the water and developed luminescence, cultivating colonies of B-type life for its own future consumption.

The B-type life further develops into an additional two types - the "cultivated" kind, which is considerably larger, and the "wild" kind, which secretes a caustic liquid to discourage A and C from eating them.

The C-type life changed by Your hand remains omnivorous, although a particular set of Cg-type life is beginning to develop a structure very similar to the airborne A-type life.

A: Shield-shaped, amphibious, lightweight. Catches wind/water currents for propulsion. Feeds on B-type life.
Af: Shield-shaped, aquatic, luminecent that catches water currents for propulsion and "cultivates" B-type life
Bc: Square, moderately photosynthesizing and mildly fixing bacteria that exist in large, slightly cooperative colonies
Bw: Rounded-square, mildly photosynthesizing and moderately fixing bacteria that exist in small, competitive colonies
C: Mutualistic rod/spiral, predatory cells with a short life cycle and a voracious/omnivore/cannibal appetite
Ca: Kite-shaped, lightweight, predatory mutualist cells with a short life cycle and a voracious/omnivore/cannibal appetite
Cg: Mutualistic rod/spiral, predatory cells with an extremely short life cycle, a voracious/omnivore/cannibal appetite, and the ability to steal genes from its prey

You note to Yourself that You have new Sins for Your eventual followers, set a note to Yourself to discourage KILL EVERYTHING FUNDAMENTAL WORSHIP (except where necessary) in the future.

Blood Golem
DMP: 3/6 (sorry, forgot to fix this)

God Points: 8/15
- 1 per turn for Common Plane; + 1 per turn for Creation aspect
- 6 for Divine Plane Changes, Theistic Evolution, Create Blood Golem
+ 4 for residing in Divine Plane (Turn 4)

Cycles: 28 Full Cycles of Your Divine Plane before Common Plane completed
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:50:36 pm by Ross Vernal »

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rest, observe, restore divine power points
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Nvp:
Set Af to female, set A and Ca to male, and enable sexual reproduction for A.

Set B (all variants) to Hermaphrodite and enable sexual reproduction.

Set C to "Male until impregnated" and enable sexual reproduction. Then, rest until full.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Alternative:

Cg to "consumption as sexual reproduction". Whatever it eats, it imparts some more of those traits upon its offspring .
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10