Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: EXE and let's plays.  (Read 1030 times)

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
EXE and let's plays.
« on: April 28, 2015, 11:48:39 pm »

So i've recently gotten in a really bad mood to do let's plays, and i'm mostly waiting to get a better mic since my current mic leaves too much white noise for me to be satisfied.
But i've got a bit of a problem, I don't know what to let's play? I tried recording a couple of saint's row videos with a friend of mine but it felt lacking and incomprehensible to watch since everything went so fast and we couldn't focus on speaking properly.
Do any of you have any ideas? I was thinking Gothic 3, or some game with a story, since M&BWarband becomes dull after i've gotten a place in the world for me.

Do you guys have any suggestions of something that could be let's played? I'm open for a lot of suggestions! (Also, am I posting this in the right area of the forums?)

Edit: (02/05/2015) I did try a let's play of SaintsRow3 and it was way too hectic, fast for a proper recording to be made. Some of you might want to knwo that.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:24:29 am by Exerosp »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: EXE and let's plays.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 03:13:45 am »

Don't worry, you're in the right place. What games do you have?

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 12:50:12 pm »

Random suggestion: NOLF1 or NOLF2?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 08:23:15 am »

Don't worry, you're in the right place. What games do you have?
Not too many, actually! But a couple. Around 40 or so on steam.
Then some digital copies like DungeonLords, gothic 3, the guild 2 gold, AOM, AOE3, TwoWorlds. But a couple. I just don't know what would be worthwhile to let's play except maybe Gothic 3 since that's covered with german let's plays on youtube.

But I could try NOLF and them actually.