Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Simple, Fast God Game (4/4 Full), Turn 3  (Read 7605 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Simple, Fast God Game (4/4 Full), Turn 2
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2015, 09:16:43 am »

Also one act: "Hmm. Very well. My subjects, you may devote your prayers to him, but I still demand the blood sacrifices for my own."
((...did not expect this. Okay then.))

Turn 2 Continues:

Using one Act: "Hear me, Cowmen! I come to you in friendship! I will stem the tide of mine creations if you will but devote half of your worship to me. Devote three quarters and I will also help you against the Storm Wolves!"
Also one act: "Hmm. Very well. My subjects, you may devote your prayers to him, but I still demand the blood sacrifices for my own."
Shaken by what they perceive as abandonment on the part of Sebouin, the majority of the Cowpeople abandon him in turn. The blood stops flowing, as innocent calves are spared the slaughter, and the old and maimed sigh in relief, knowing they are no longer destined for the chopping block.

Fierce discussions rage among the dwindling Cowmen, until finally the desperate desire to survive wins out over pride and distrust. Though many of the Koppig Degenen have become disillusioned to the gods in general after their many trials, just a little more than three quarters of their population swear at least token lipservice to Pencil-Art.

Code: [Select]
Sentient Bowtie (1/2 Actions): 1 Major Acts, 0.5 Acts (+0.1)
Unescargot      (0/2 Actions): 1 Major Acts, 0 Acts (+0.5)
Pencil_Art      (1/2 Actions): 1 Major Acts, 0 Acts (+0.25)
"Bill"          (0/2 Actions): 0 Major Acts, 0.5 Acts (+1)
Spoiler: Power Income Breakdown (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Planes of Existence (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:29:35 am by Demonic Spoon »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2015, 09:20:51 am »

"And ye, me plant-men, have ye been neglecting thy creator? I shall issue an ultimatum upon ye. Worship me, and I will give you enlightenment. Do not, and face the consequences."
The Plant-Men, mistakenly attributing the mysterious voice they heard to the Great Tree, further intensify their worship of it.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:28:09 am by Demonic Spoon »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2015, 09:22:05 am »

>Normal Act: Stab Pencil_Art
Black lives matter.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2015, 09:25:22 am »

((XD Roleplaying man. Sorry. Dang ye fog-minded plants.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2015, 09:32:38 am »

Time to get revenge right? >:( Show those uppity cowmen why they have to slake your bloodthirst! So in other words, kill cowmen until survivors start worshiping you out of fear. :P
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:37:30 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2015, 02:27:22 pm »

Time to get revenge right? >:( Show those uppity cowmen why they have to slake your bloodthirst! So in other words, kill cowmen until survivors start worshiping you out of fear. :P

Or accidentally make them miserable before giving them basic living conditions so they worship you out of gratitude...

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2015, 03:02:21 pm »

((Whatever happens, my Wolves are not going down without a fight. And let me assure you, if you kill them, Storm Locusts will come. And ruin you.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2015, 09:35:27 am »

Waiting for Pencil Art and Sentient Bowtie's second actions for the turn.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2015, 02:45:49 am »

Pencil Art and Sentient Bowtie fall into a coma, as inexplicable as it is sudden.

Turn 2 Ends

endlessblaze and Ama awaken from the primordial chaos

Turn 3 Begins

Developments:
- Betrayed by Sanguoine, and with Pencil-Art falling into sudden inactivity after extorting their worship, failing to fulfill his end of the bargain, the Cowpeople have turned to hardcore atheism, with a large distrust of the gods. They believe they can only depend on themselves to ensure their survival.
- The Storm Wolves, worried about their dwindling food supply, have taken over several Koppig Degenen camps as "feudal lords", protecting them from the Pencil-Plants in exchange for some of their number as food. The cowpeople were by no means willing to enter this arrangement, and are effectively slaves. The first Storm-Wolves have died, killed in the fight against the encroaching Pencil-Plants.

Code: [Select]
Unescargot      (2/2 Actions): 1 Major Acts, 0.5 Acts (+0.5)
"Bill"          (2/2 Actions): 0 Major Acts, 1.5 Acts (+1)
Spoiler: Power Income Breakdown (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Simple, Fast God Game (4/4 Full), Turn 3
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2015, 06:49:07 am »

"I'm going to need more power before I can do anything against the Plants."

Abstain from action.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2015, 07:46:43 am »

Whoops.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2015, 08:05:40 am »

((I'm fire right))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2015, 08:13:00 am »

((I'm fire right))
You're whatever you want to be, within reason.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2015, 08:31:34 am »

((I'm fire right))
You're whatever you want to be, within reason.
((Oh right I was thinking of another game))

Create a planet of obsidian and magma. Rivers of lava and all that aewsome.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2015, 09:30:51 am »

"Hmm, I think I should make a few amendments to my commandments..."

> Bill Speaks to The Earth-Men and gives them the Following Commandments:

1.) Earth-Men are only allowed to kill one another when they fight to determine the Tribal Leader.

2.) Earth-Men must Build at least 2 Earth-Men to replace any dead Earth-Men.

3.) Any Earth-Men with the ability to control Earth are Bill's Priesthood.

4.) Bill's Priesthood are spared from any physical labor, Instead they spend half of every day worshiping Bill. Bill's Priesthood are also expected to spend the other half of their time developing their Earth-Controlling abilities.

5.) Every Earth-Men Tribe is expected to have at least one Priest to serve as the Tribal Spiritual Leader.

6.) Once a Year, Every Earth-Man is expected to celebrate the day that Bill's Sorrow was created by making 2 more Earth-Men and Worshiping Bill for an entire day, The

7.) All Earth-Men are to sacrifice 1/10th of their Valuables to Bill.

8.) The Earth-Men are to Build a Massive Cathedral at the Center of Rock-Crumbles, The Cathedral is called The Boulder-Home. The Boulder-Home is also a place where Earth-Benders train, and a Permanent Force of 1/10th of the Earth-Men Earth-Controller Population resides there.

9.) All Earth-Men are expected to journey to The Boulder-Home at least once in their lifetime, But if they are unable to do so, A Large Sacrifice or The Creation of 5 Earth-Men will suffice.

10.)All Earth-Men are to spend at least 1 Hour every day Worshiping Bill. If possible, Bill would prefer that they spend 3 Hours, To Symbolize the Creation of the  Earth-Men.

> Bill teaches the Earth-Men about Metallurgy, Capitalism and Basic Architecture.

> Bill spends 1 Act to create a Vast,Sprawling Diamond Cathedral at the center of Rock-Crumbles. Bill declares the Cathedral to be The Boulder-Home. Bill enchants the Boulder-Home so that any Earth-Men within feel a sense of Calmness, Happiness and Peace when Worshiping Bill, They also feel Complete and Utter Rage towards anybody or anything that attempts to attack or damage The Boulder-Home. Any Earth-Men who are created inside of The Boulder-Home are stronger and more inclined towards Religious Fanaticism.

"This should work quite nicely. Yes, Yes, This should be satisfactory for furthering my plans..."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6