Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: To be a Hero: The Quest of ???? [TSG]  (Read 3782 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
To be a Hero: The Quest of ???? [TSG]
« on: April 28, 2015, 04:57:10 am »

You've wanted to be a hero for God only knows how long now. Of course, your parent(s) disapprove, of course. They want you to be safe, passion be damned. But... You don't really care about that. You want to be a hero, so that's what you'll be. You ran away from home, with nothing but a rake, what little money you saved up over the years and the clothes on your back, and promptly headed south. You'd heard there was a big town there, where people were rich and heroes were many.
Of course, you've been walking through the forest for almost a week now, and still no town in sight. You don't know if you got lost somehow, or if you started in the wrong direction, but you haven't found anything. You've been just about surviving on water from rivers, and the few animals, berries and roots that you found that were actually edible.
You're really tired now, and collapse on the side of a river, seeing your reflection for the second time that day.
Who are you?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: To be a Hero: The Quest of ???? [TSG]
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 04:57:37 am »

Spoiler: Aki Lunari (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:15:25 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 04:58:56 am »

Reserved

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 05:48:11 am »

I am Grushnik-go-zab-Lanak, though everyone calls me Runt, a half-goblin who lived with my human mother.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 07:40:22 am »

I am Oric, though my common title is Awesome! I am a silver-haired mage devoted to fighting creatures that must not be allowed into this realm. I also do origami. ((Ha. Your choice as to if this one's valid.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 08:01:46 am »

We are Aki Lunari. A True Neutral Necromancer of Undiscernible Gender. Not our fault that we got that curse half a week ago. Also not our fault that every bloody thing we wear makes us look androgynous. And not our fault we can't cut our bloody hair due to said curse. Totally not our fault. Not our fault that witch caught us stealing her herbs. Totally wasn't out fault we stayed those extra five minutes to loot the jewelry box. We did snatch a interesting looking book though.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:54:11 am by Kevak »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 09:01:13 am »

I support Aki Lunari, the trap (reverse or normal, I don't know) necromancer.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 10:50:32 am »

Hmm...
First of all, really Kev? Really? Is there any other character you've ever ran?
Also, some backstory on how the person became a necromancer, please.
And keep in mind that starting as an OP class like that is gonna have...consequences.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 11:04:22 am »

Character technically isn't a necro yet, character has a necromancy book. Stolen from a witch earlier in the week, who cursed the character as he/she fled.

And yes, I have had plenty of characters who aren't traps or reverse traps. If you would like, I can list off like twelve on the forum off the top of my head, more if I think on it a bit.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 11:07:13 am »

Please do list them off, then.
Anyway, anyone else applying? Posting? I dunno, throwing that out there.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 11:08:07 am »

We are Olga, the baker's daughter. Through us sing many voices. In the back of our head a worm of the mad many-headed god has burrowed, growing fat, its pulsing body wrapped around our neck for mutual warmth. It has given us strength and a preternatural calling for adventure, and a great propensity for violence to boot. We are to integrate and to assimilate material possessions and followers. The mad god sings to us in their many voices, and we follow their promises of ascent to greater forms and closer communion with the quorum.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:11:32 am by Harry Baldman »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 11:53:09 am »

I am Oric, though my common title is Awesome! I am a silver-haired mage devoted to fighting creatures that must not be allowed into this realm. I also do origami. ((Ha. Your choice as to if this one's valid.))
It would be hilarious if this became a spinoff of Twoota.....
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 12:33:07 pm »

It would be, except I haven't read TWoOtA.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 01:59:31 pm »

It would be, except I haven't read TWoOtA.
O_o

If you ever have nothing to do for a day or 5, read it. Though, be warned, your family may think you have gone insane because of the amount of laughing you will be doing.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.
Pages: [1] 2 3