Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Name text missing for Plant/Tree Variety Mod [v6.2]  (Read 812 times)

Viruk

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Name text missing for Plant/Tree Variety Mod [v6.2]
« on: April 28, 2015, 04:29:38 am »

So as the title says, it's Masterwork v6.2

When I'm in the embark screen choosing seeds to take along, a bunch of seeds have no names.The prices are still there, but the text for the name is missing.

I turned off the Plant Variety & Tree Variety mod, and the problems gone, I can see all the regular plant and tree names.

Changing truetype, font, and tilesets seemed to do nothing. Neither did hitting f11, or obviously f12.

I figured I'd post this, because I do like the extra plant variety, but not at the cost of no text on the names.

I looked through the raws, but couldn't find anything obvious, like missing plant names. I know Meph was combining the raws in 6.2 to clean it up a bit, because I went to modify the disease values, and had to go hunt them all down. So I was hoping it would be something I'd notice and could fix, but no such luck.

Anyone who could help, it would be greatly appreciated, would be good just to know if anyone else has this?

Someone has already suggested they could just be deleted items, or remnants of the mod quickswitch, and I could probably just ignore them.

Plant/Tree Variety On

Plant/Tree Variety Off
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 05:06:45 am by Viruk »
May your axe be sharp, and your ale plentiful!