Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 10: Symbiosis]  (Read 23986 times)

Gooderthangood

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Graphics? What Graphics?
    • View Profile
Re: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 0: Null Set]
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 07:30:30 am »

Is it too late to make an application for the wait list?
Today is a day in which I think to do things... tomorrow.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2015, 08:03:39 am »

One of the formless abominations stayed to the side for a while as it watched the others work. Eventually its form slowly condensed into a cicada of massive size, radiating a strong white light. It idly hummed, while continuing to observe. The bright shining lights, surging with power. Especially the larger one, wild and untamed, a testament to power above all else.

Planner mumbles softly to himself, "How vulgar."

The humming suddenly stops, Planner seemingly have come to a decision. A tearing reverberated from within the Cicada, the sound infused with mournful loss. Then something much, much smaller, shot out from its chest. A titanic butterfly has burst forth from its cocoon, crystal wings glowing a subdued purple, small only in comparison the leviathan that was its previous incarnation.

Planner had sloughed off excess power, trading it for increased sophistication and control. As Planner fluttered closer to the planets, eager to see the sparks of life they contained up close, the exuvia of its moulting twitched. The cast-off shell of the cicada that had existed for but a brief ethereal moment, was superficially unmarred, save for a pinprick hole in its torso, though the light was gone from it. Fragments of discarded power coursed through the exoskeleton, and a tiny ember of life glowed within its compound eyes. The twitching continued, falling into a strange, almost imperceptible rhythm, legs flowing though strange movements, body contorting, until finally, its wings gave a single flutter.

The single flutter soon turned into many more, falling into constant humming of wings as the cicada flew forward, approaching the large shining lights.

Compelled by instructions imprinted into its being, it began an elaborate, yet subtle, dance around those two stars, with a confusing myriad of steps.

Planner unmantles, forming the Sundancer, a colossal cicada. This cicada will flit and move around the two stars seemingly at random, sometimes moving between planets and stars causing a eclipse. Sometimes it can remain still for months, other times it is constantly moving. Thus it could cause harsh winters on planets, blotting out the sun for months at a time, or a brief momentary flicker of the sunlight as it zooms past. Though random at first glance, it's actions follow a certain pattern and rhythm, and with sufficient effort, it is possible to predict its movements.

Claim Sphere: Arthropods

((Is this acceptable IronyOwl?))

EDIT: ((I wonder what would have happened if I pushed the two stars into each other. ))
EDIT2: ((For some reason I thought both the stars had planets. Ugh. Should I have Sundancer just focus on the Da'at star? But someone might make a planet around the Dominus Star. Ngh. Also Dominus star is really bright, so having Sundancer blocking it occasionally would also be good. Thinking about it, the eclipses would probably be most effective when the orbits of the planets position them so that the Dominus Star is behind the Da'at star from their point of view, and the Sundancer can block both simultanously. Well depending on how close the Dominus Star is to the Da'at star and whether it actually send noticeable amounts of heat to Da'at star planets. I'm hoping ingame me has a better grasp of these variables and ends up with an acceptable solution.))
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:46:27 pm by Demonic Spoon »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 10:38:00 pm »

Turn 1: Crazy Eights

"Life begins"
Da'at immediatly dismantles himself to a titan,  creating a gentle, Golden star while doing so.
Da'at gains the sphere of light
[3, Malus]

Your excess power flows into a gentle, pulsing golden star. It's soothing to watch, but it unexpectedly grows brighter and softer in a calm, slow rhythm, making it quite a bit brighter and hotter at its highest point than its lowest. Any planets around it will likely suffer from reasonably severe seasonal variations.

Golden Pulse, Medium Normal Star created
Now Titan of [Light]

Progress. Flourish. Make.

Those were the first thoughts of Shevel as she discovered her own thoughts and desires. With a lurch that in mortal terms would have taken millions of eons, she descended into creation, spurning parts of herself into a sphere that would give birth to life itself.

Unmantle, creating the first planet. It's a warm planet with its polar caps melting in the warmer months. The land is 70% of the world with much of it being desert. Long-winding rivers descend from mountain range,s providing flood plains rich in life. Oases dot the desert, offering respite from the peculiarities of the arid planet.

Sphere Gain: Life
((It can't be this detailed, no. The main issues are coherence and homogeny; it needs a reasonably coherent theme and you can't control regional details like ice caps or rivers in specific locations. "Dotted by oases" and "filled with rivers" would both be fine, because while they are details they're a somewhat thematic part of the same homogenous theme. "Mountains and flood plains and desert" is trickier, but I'll let it slide as a desert world with some variation in rockiness, rivers everywhere, oases everywhere, and predictable results where rivers meet other bodies of water.))

[18, Bonus]

Your wet desert world comes out beautifully- endless seas and spikes of beige pierced by dots and streamers of lifegiving blue. What you hadn't anticipated, however, was the odd effects the planet's water cycle would sometimes manifest- specifically, as a "storm" of mist. Similar to rivers overflowing their banks, sometimes the planet's normally channeled water will form masses of condensation that roll gently over its surface, bringing moisture- and beautiful rainbows- to areas normally bone dry.

Flow, Medium Normal Planet created
Now Titan of Life
+1 XP

I COME. QUAKE BENEATH ME.

Dismantle into a Titan, creating a glorious star dwarfing the first one three-fold. Dominus would not be outshone. Literally. The sun will catch the eyes of all here and all to come in the future. Taking one's eyes off of the sheer magnificence would be a test of extreme willpower. (Well, not actually in-game. Just showing off :p)

Gain the Sphere: Physical Power (Or equivalent, if that isn't allowed.)
[8, Poor]

You create a vast red star of... somewhat lackluster glow.

Beacon, Medium Normal Star created
Now Titan of [Physical Power]

((Wow, I got in?))

Unmantle, becoming a titan, and create a planet orbiting ((at an appropriate distance)) the Star that Da' at created. It is heavily forested with primitive plant life, and light hardly ever reaches the underbrush. The Planet shall henceforth e known as The Ark (Creative is me.)

Sphere gain: Life

[8, Poor]

You create a primeval forest world around Da'at's star of Golden Pulse. Almost no light reaches the ground and its inhabitants have to contend with fairly severe, if gradual, temperature and light swings, but there's otherwise little to say about it.

The Ark, Medium Normal Planet created
Now Titan of [Life]

"It shall begin."

Unmantle to become a Titan, creating a large (life-supporting) moon orbiting one of the planets, vaguely resembling a brain, covered in moss-like growths, with several caves, caverns, and tunnel systems hidden beneath the surface. The moon shall be known as the Kuron.
Sphere: Caverns

[2, Malus]

Your planet comes out great- wrinkled and brainlike, riven with canyons and caverns studded with moss. Thanks to your desire to make it smaller than a normal planet, you even manage to work in some neat things with the caverns diving deep, deep into the interior.

This all makes it rather unstable.

Moonquakes and cave-ins aside, it's still a pretty nice moon around The Ark.

The Kuron, Small Uncommon Planet created
Now Titan of [Caverns]

One of the formless abominations stayed to the side for a while as it watched the others work. Eventually its form slowly condensed into a cicada of massive size, radiating a strong white light. It idly hummed, while continuing to observe. The bright shining lights, surging with power. Especially the larger one, wild and untamed, a testament to power above all else.

Planner mumbles softly to himself, "How vulgar."

The humming suddenly stops, Planner seemingly have come to a decision. A tearing reverberated from within the Cicada, the sound infused with mournful loss. Then something much, much smaller, shot out from its chest. A titanic butterfly has burst forth from its cocoon, crystal wings glowing a subdued purple, small only in comparison the leviathan that was its previous incarnation.

Planner had sloughed off excess power, trading it for increased sophistication and control. As Planner fluttered closer to the planets, eager to see the sparks of life they contained up close, the exuvia of its moulting twitched. The cast-off shell of the cicada that had existed for but a brief ethereal moment, was superficially unmarred, save for a pinprick hole in its torso, though the light was gone from it. Fragments of discarded power coursed through the exoskeleton, and a tiny ember of life glowed within its compound eyes. The twitching continued, falling into a strange, almost imperceptible rhythm, legs flowing though strange movements, body contorting, until finally, its wings gave a single flutter.

The single flutter soon turned into many more, falling into constant humming of wings as the cicada flew forward, approaching the large shining lights.

Compelled by instructions imprinted into its being, it began an elaborate, yet subtle, dance around those two stars, with a confusing myriad of steps.

Planner unmantles, forming the Sundancer, a colossal cicada. This cicada will flit and move around the two stars seemingly at random, sometimes moving between planets and stars causing a eclipse. Sometime it can remain still for months, other times it is constantly moving. Thus it could cause harsh winters on planets, blotting out the sun for months at a time, or a brief momentary flicker of the sunlight as it zooms past. Though random at first glance, it's actions follow a certain pattern and rhythm, and with sufficient effort, it is possible to predict its movements.

Claim Sphere: Arthropods

((Is this acceptable IronyOwl?))

EDIT: ((I wonder what would have happened if I pushed the two stars into each other. ))
EDIT2: ((For some reason I thought both the stars had planets. Ugh. Should I have Sundancer just focus on the Da'at star? But someone might make a planet around the Dominus Star. Ngh. Also Dominus star is really bright, so having Sundancer blocking it occasionally would also be good. Thinking about it, the eclipses would probably be most effective when the orbits of the planets position them so that the Dominus Star is behind the Da'at star from their point of view, and the Sundancer can block both simultanously. Well depending on how close the Dominus Star is to the Da'at star and whether it actually send noticeable amounts of heat to Da'at star planets. I'm hoping ingame me has a better grasp of these variables and ends up with an acceptable solution.))
((This is fine, though whether the cicada is truly "alive" will likely be a philosophical discussion. Creations can probably be assumed to be a respectful distance from each other unless specified, so it's unlikely both stars will affect a single world unless somebody pushes them closer.))

[18, Bonus]

The cicada turns out even better than expected- as part of its dance routine, it learns to extend its wings fully and flutter them in such a way as to absorb heat and light better. This makes its darkest eclipses far worse than merely standing in front of the star, as well as giving it more freedom in the distance it sits at to block out all light.

Husk, Celestial Entity created
Now Titan of [Arthropods]
+1 XP

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is it too late to make an application for the wait list?
Certainly not, feel free.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 1: Crazy Eights]
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2015, 10:54:53 pm »

"Tch. Filthy star. How dare you disobey me?"

(EDIT: I think I was doing it wrong.)

Unmantle and create the Glorious, beings of pure light.

The cogs rumbled and turned within Dominus. Further he expended his power, if only for greater glory. To counteract the lackluster star he created, he demanded the existence of the Glorious. Shining with dazzling light, none could shy away from their magnificence. The Glorious he put on his Dark Star, to circle and sing and praise around it. To outshine everything in creation.

Each Glorious lives for a century, less if disconnected with a star. Some can travel down into the Flow or the Ark, sometimes as a side-effect of their creator's persona they try to pose as gods, other times they go out of mere curiosity.

To the Lumen, some Glorious will assist in using their light to heal and protect. Some Glorious will shine their divine light for the Verna, to aid in their photosynthesis.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:39:34 pm by Cheesecake »
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mantling of the Gods [Recruiting!]
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2015, 02:00:21 am »

Yay! That turned out well.  :)

Progress. Flourish. Make.

Those were the first thoughts of Shevel as she discovered her own thoughts and desires. With a lurch that in mortal terms would have taken millions of eons, she descended into creation, spurning parts of herself into a sphere that would give birth to life itself.

Unmantle, creating the first planet. It's a warm planet with its polar caps melting in the warmer months. The land is 70% of the world with much of it being desert. Long-winding rivers descend from mountain range,s providing flood plains rich in life. Oases dot the desert, offering respite from the peculiarities of the arid planet.

Sphere Gain: Life

[18, Bonus]

Your wet desert world comes out beautifully- endless seas and spikes of beige pierced by dots and streamers of lifegiving blue. What you hadn't anticipated, however, was the odd effects the planet's water cycle would sometimes manifest- specifically, as a "storm" of mist. Similar to rivers overflowing their banks, sometimes the planet's normally channeled water will form masses of condensation that roll gently over its surface, bringing moisture- and beautiful rainbows- to areas normally bone dry.

Flow, Medium Normal Planet created
Now Titan of Life
+1 XP

((Creations can probably be assumed to be a respectful distance from each other unless specified, so it's unlikely both stars will affect a single world unless somebody pushes them closer.))

Husk, Celestial Entity created
Mmm, so then what about Flow? Where is it located? Is it even getting enough heat from the stars to support conventional life? (I'm guessing yes since it has liquid water, and Micelus described it as being warm, or is this some sort of innate warmth it possesses which has nothing to do with the stars?) If it is getting heat from the stars, and is not specified as being particularly close to either of the stars, could it be that it is located at a point betwixt the two, so that it's getting moderate amounts of heat and light from both? (Additional question, what sort of life exactly does Flow contain? I believe it is currently vague)

Also, you did not like the name Sundancer? Husk is fine too, I just found it odd that you changed it.  Or perhaps that was me not being clear about it being the cicada's name.

Planner fluttered closer to Ark, sensing potential among it's uncomplicated forests. Feathery antennae twitched, sniffing the hidden scents of the trees. Ideas, plans flashed through his mind, most of them eventually discarded after some consideration. Planner spent a long time like this, simply moving above the surface of Ark, sampling and considering. Carnivores of any sort were infeasible currently of course, the life below consisting solely of plants. Perhaps gigantic giraffes? No, while that idea had a certain appeal, it was ultimately impractical, and it'd be hard to do anything useful with them later on. Living Blimps that foraged on the canopy? Intriguing but ultimately it didn't align well with his goals. Some sort of intelligent tree? He feared the Maker would create those anyway, so there was no need for duplicates. Finally, the decision is made.

Between one flap and the next of his crystal wings, they were suddenly filled with a tracery of fine, crisscrossing cracks. Another flap, and there was a loud ringing sound, the wings shattering into numerous shards. The shards shoot outwards, arcing down to the surface of the planet. There the shards shattered again, each of them transforming into millions of miniscule crystal motes. The motes shimmered, and became termites.

Immediately the myriad swarms of termites set to work, building immense temperature controlled termite mounds, housing their queens deep within. Workers scurried to nearby trees, chewing up and digesting wood for their great fungus gardens.

Meanwhile, Planner was slowly floating down, nearing Ark. As he descended, his body was contracting, shrinking to a mere fraction of his former largeness, until finally a still sizable grasshopper delicately balanced on the canopy of a particularly large tree, body haloed by the setting sun.

Planner unmantles, forming termites on Ark, with such an advanced ability for self-organization that each individual termite is essentially a neuron in an emergent mind. This "hivemind", while capable of higher thought, is primarily concerned with the optimization, expansion and improvement of the hive, and exploitation of nearby resources. The termites possess the three basic castes, Breeder, Worker and Warrior, as well as a few further specialized castes that be produced as needed, such as Warrior variants for dealing with specific threats, Silk-Producers and Flyers. Use 1 xp to improve their power.

Gain Sphere: Intelligence

((TL;DR: Sapient Termite Hiveminds.

Is Intelligence a good sphere to take? I'm a bit vague on how the whole sphere things work. If it isn't, I'd probably want to take Organization as a sphere.

Last question, is it possible to "depower" creations by removing size and/or power from them, probably at the cost of xp expenditure?))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:02:52 am by Demonic Spoon »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 05:51:40 am »

"WRong! wrONg! wronG! Too weak! Too deep! Too much! Too little!" Ol'kuur screeches from his thousand mouths as he surveys the Kuron. He had overdone the caverns in the moon, perhaps sized them for a planet. But the damage was done.

On Kuron - Create a tiny region of crystalline caves, ideally with crystalline lifeforms in it.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:01 am »

Shevel smiled at her prized creation, the world Flow. Many plants and aquatic creatures called it home, even a few land organisms that had only recently developed. It was in all senses pristine. Much of the land had yet to see a living organism and only the shallows waters held any great amount of life. It was thus, a waste. Yes, its great beauties were many and its processes wonderful, but it was still but a block from which the true masterpiece would be chiseled.

And so, with nary a hesitation, Shevel spun off yet more of her innate energies, casting them into the rivers of the world. That which she had offered would become something more.

And so, with the patience of an elder not of reality, she waited. One day, they emerged.

They were children to her; soft-skinned humanoids with hues of green, blue and yellow. They varied from the length of a crocodile to that of a cheetah. They were her children, the Djinn. She watched them from a distance for a time, wondering what they would do with the world. She watched them grow and age and was half-surprised at what she had seen. She had noticed that the Djinn stayed near the water, either the sources themselves or within the confines of the mist. When they had reached a venerable age however, they changed. Their skin became hard, cracking and twisting seemingly by chance. They in the end of their transformation, appeared to be stone humanoids. These Elder-Djinn were creatures of the desert, hermits in contrast to their younger brethren. Somehow, which surprised Shevel, they could also manipulate their surroundings with their mental senses alone; this impressed her greatly.

She eventually took the form of a veiled Djinn of middling age; all the better to watch her children.

Unmantle, creating the Djinn on Flow. They are an amphibious species that require moisture to breathe and water to breed. They gather in large groups around rivers and oases. When they reach an old age (~100) they become Elder-Djinn, stone-skinned creatures that prefer isolation to community. They can brave the desert without moisture. These hermits can also weakly manipulate their surroundings, this force often being called magic.. Use 1 XP to improve power.

Gain Sphere: Magic
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:59:19 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 06:27:37 am »

Unmantle and create the Lumen, a race of strong, four-armed humanoids. They usually live in groups of 10 and go wherever their help is needed. They are able to use light to heal and shield others. They live on both the Ark and Flow

Gain the sphere of Protection
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:29:12 am by Lord_lemonpie »

Gooderthangood

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Graphics? What Graphics?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 07:19:39 am »

Here we go.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:21:48 am by Gooderthangood »
Today is a day in which I think to do things... tomorrow.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 07:27:19 am »

Unmantle and create the Lumen, a race of strong, four-armed humanoids. They usually live in groups of 10 and go wherever their help is needed. They are able to use light to heal and shield others.

((Let's hope they're not floating in outer space :P. This is the fluff for the last turn.))

The Maker watched as a flow of molten planet material flowed into his palm, crushing it within his mighty fist as it was imperfect.

"Again."

Finally, he settled on an imperfect planet, the closest to perfection he had come since the first planet. Plunging it into a well of inky darkness to cool, the Maker carved huge swathes out of the ground to create seas, and shaped valleys and tall mountains. He reduced himself to the size of feeble humanoids in universes past, and chipped away to create the flowing details.

Finally, he cast it out into the orbit of Da'at's sun.

"I must be losing mine touch." He said, unsettled.

Current turn:

Unmantle and create a race of plant creatures, the Verna. Place them on the Ark and the Flow.

The Maker watched as a flow of molten God's Metal poured into his mold. Freezing the metal, he cast away the mold and gazed upon the statue. He chipped away at it, creating minute details, before moving onto another and creating a variation on the first. Creating molds from these, he copied many and turned the God's Metal into organic matter.

"Go, mine children, and remember always that you were forged of the purest god's metal, and bathed in the darkest liquid of the void."

Settling on a tree on the Ark, as one of the creatures he had created, he watched, still, as his creatures and the Planner's Termites crawled into the likes of sentience.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Verna are adaptable creatures which use photosynthesis to generate energy. As such they generally settle near rivers and occasionally absorb nutrients from the soil. They catch insects flying about the forest to supplement their diet of minerals from the soil, sun, and water. They have bark as skin, covering muscle-like plant material. They sleep near power plants ((see below)) to regain energy.

They are set in a strict hierarchy, with the most important individuals several members of plants in a council, their stems intertwined. These command the rest to do whatever they deem best.

Reproduction is strictly controlled by the 'Cultivator' sub-group. It is their job to ensure that all plant sub-species are specialized to the best of their ability and able to do their job. Seeds are planted in large swathes upon the ground, power plants ((see below)) spaced in between to provide energy for the seedlings.

Energy is produced by huge power plants ((get it :P)), massive organic structures that spiral towards the sky, many snapping traps along it's length and huge leaves absorbing the sun efficiently. The energy is pumped into the ground surrounding it and other plants root into the ground to access the energy stores.

Warrior Verna are larger then most, and have more vines.

Not many Verna can use magic, but those little who can set it to great use, helping the Cultivators grow seedling at an exponential rate, and the power plants twice as powerful as normal, enriching the earth with their power.

Most Verna have leaf legs, which roots shoot out of when 'sleeping', with vine tendrils being used for grasping.

Gain Sphere of Intelligence.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 09:16:09 am by Pencil_Art »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2015, 08:28:10 am »

Unmantle and create the Lumen, a race of strong, four-armed humanoids. They usually live in groups of 10 and go wherever their help is needed. They are able to use light to heal and shield others.

((Let's hope they're not floating in outer space :P))
(Oh thanks for saying. Edited)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2015, 05:39:57 pm »

((Edited my action, too.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2015, 02:53:14 pm »

((Ol'kuur briefly assumes the form of a bumpling, but drops it before anyone can gather what a bumpling actually looks like.

And to make this less of a shameless bump, is there any position on the power ladder where a "power source type" (arcane magic, psionics, etc) fit in?))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:55:01 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2015, 03:04:27 pm »

((is there any position on the power ladder where a "power source type" (arcane magic, psionics, etc) fit in?))
You mean like the source of magic all wizards would draw from to cast their spells or something like that?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2015, 03:12:01 pm »

((Something like that, yeah. A power source, the concept of a power source, a magic system different from other existing magic systems. I think there's an encompassing word that I'm blanking on right now. Something more involved than a magic style/school/sphere, at any rate.))
Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15