Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: The RP Forum game; Terror of the Succubus.  (Read 18552 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
Re: The RP Forum game; Terror of the Succubus.
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2008, 07:01:18 am »

Name: Maggarg
Race: Dwarf
Size: 5 feet tall (about 150cm)
Weight:9st (136kg)
Allergic to: Pineapples
Items brought with him/her: Green pointy hat, mismatched iron and steel armour, dwarven steel claymore
Class: Old adventurer
"Feats"
Been in the war
Smelly
Stoic
There isn't a negative/positive feat called "absolutely ratted"
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2008, 06:25:25 am »

"What bloody scurf wants to go first, 'ey?"
The three hyena's growled at him. They slowly approached him, their two black eyes fixated on him, their next snack.
"Ay! Bloody scurfs! Go bite on ya bone."
Urist jumped forward and swept his hammer around. The hyena to the left of him stood surprised for but a moment too long as his face was crushed as the hammer collided with it. The blow toppled the hyena, and as it fell down, it unleashed a scream of anguish.
The other two, who had jumped back fast enough, looked at the dwarf with both surprise and anger before they unleashed another growl.
The biggest of the two started to circle around him, while the other one approached him very slowly, just out of the reach of his hammer.
Urist, who was still standing next to the human's body, started to shuffle back.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 06:09:30 am by Asheron »

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2008, 03:41:30 pm »

Virvipop was struck by fear. Her feet were frozen on the spot, her legs shivered uncontrollably. She could hear Rocc's words only faintly, and she felt unable to reply. The only thing she could do was look at the pair of red, shimering eyes that were looking at her from the shroud. She could not hear anything but eerie silence. Not even the old floor that creaked under Rocc's feet.
The two eyes still looked at her. It's pitch black pupils, fixated on her, sent chills down her spine.
Virvipop uttered some words as she started her cantation. She knew that whatever lurked there was up to no good.
"incendia aeo incendia, complexo mihi warp lux lucis qua is penuria ut vos shimerea quod vos awrayk , ut vos giouw quod giouw , ut vos illustrator quod addo spes..."
A halo of fire began to shimmer around her. The two eyes narrowed for a few seconds as it saw how a curtain of fire began to whirl around her.
From the shroud, a foot emerged. Twice as large as one of a man, it was covered entirely by black scales, who glimmered in the shine of her fire.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:56:09 pm by Asheron »

Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2008, 03:43:33 pm »

Great story so far! Sorry, I'm not checking too often but I catch up fairly often.

Oh, I noticed a typo in the last paragraph, 'sended' should be 'sent'.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2008, 03:56:47 pm »

Great story so far! Sorry, I'm not checking too often but I catch up fairly often.

Oh, I noticed a typo in the last paragraph, 'sended' should be 'sent'.
Ouch. I must have missed that one. Thanks for pointing that one out.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2008, 04:12:51 pm »

BQ :)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2008, 06:43:25 pm »

Name: Bugger Whose
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Weight: Medium
Allergic to: Justice and honesty
Items brought with him/her: Millions of Dollars (Too bad there's nothing to buy)
Class: Cowboy
Feats:
Can Join (-20)
Stoic (-5)
Zealous (-2)
Pretends to Have Been in the War (+0)
Looks Kinda Funny But Still Okay I Guess (+1)
Unpopular (+2)
Unorganized (+2)
Troubling secret (+2)
Narrowminded (+2)
Easy to trick (+3)
Idiotic (+5)
Reckless (+5)
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2008, 06:23:50 am »

I'm surprised no one has yet named his character CAN NOT JOIN ANYMORE...
-_-

Well, atleast they have reserved their spot for the next game.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2008, 12:01:21 pm »

But his feat!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2008, 12:19:08 pm »

This didn't deserve to exist.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 09:31:13 am by Asheron »

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2008, 02:47:33 pm »

??? Now we'll never know Bugger's troubling secret!

You just about nailed the unpopular, stupid, and reckless parts though.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2008, 12:51:06 pm »

Below Quality.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2008, 09:31:50 am »

Alright. Bugger Whose never existed. Let us go back... to the future! ( Erh? )

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2008, 10:11:04 am »

Jakob was completely unaware what was happening around him.
The adrenaline had been the only thing keeping him from fainting under the huge amounts of pain and fatigue. Without it, he felt as if he was dieing. Or atleast, he wished so.
He was unsure in what state he was. He was aware that he lived, but that was all. It was if he was balancing on the edge between faintness and awareness. It was... a strange feeling, almost euphoric. It resembled to what he felt when he first drank his first beer.
Suddenly, the ground around him shaked briefly from something what seemed to be a large impact.

Rocc had had it with this place. He should have known this would happen. How could he be so dumb to trust trolls and witches! He was going back to his grove.
As he neared the door, he noticed it was half-opened. Yet another indication that that good-for-nothing troll had fleed.
Rocc kicked the door. The corridor filled with light as it swung open, but it still was as sinister as it used to be.
The first thing he noticed were the dust clouds that hovered above the ground. The second thing was the sound of a humanoid cursing. The third thing was a pool of greenish blood in front of him.
What had happened here? And WHY THE HELL did he had to be in this?
The sounds came from his right. The humanoid launched another wave of unincomprehensible swearing at whatever he was swearing to. Rocc ignored the sounds as he cautiously neared the pool of blood.
As it's terribly stench filled his nose, he was certain.
This was troll blood.
Rocc took a few steps backwards and turned around.
It was as if the house had been sacked. It's roof had collapsed partially, and it was a miracle that the rest hadn't yet.

As Torphin neared the hole, he speeded up his step to combat the increased pulling of the Power Beam he left behind him. He could nearly touch the hole. Nearly...
Torphin clawed at the hole, excited by the prospect of freedom.
"FREEDOM!"
Torphin glanced down. For the last time, he cursed the Power Beam, then lifted himself out of the hole.
He was greeted by a wave of artificial light. A myraid of screens, bulbs and metal encased apparatus similair to those in the room beneath him covered the walls around him. They produced a surreal melody of very faint beeps.
Interested, Torphin took a few steps towards one of the walls to examine these strange things closer.
It took him a few minutes to realise he was still standing in mid-air. It occured to him how strange this was, and he stepped on the floor.
As he looked down, he noticed how the floor beneath him was made out of some sort of metal ( which looked like steel, but for some reason did not completely resemble it ) and out of strands of the very same black stone as the edges of the hole.   
Torphin bended down and rubbed his finger over one of the strands. For some reason, this stone did not act as a magnet to him. Strange.
Torphin ignored the floor for now and got back up. One of the many apparatus before him began to glow. Without thinking, Torphin touched it's metal case.
The entire room darkened as the bulbs around him systematically went out.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:59:13 am by Asheron »

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2008, 09:59:34 am »

I added a part in the thread above.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10