Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 132798 times)

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1755 on: August 07, 2015, 04:41:13 pm »

He has to roll for his maul. I should also get some sort of initiative roll I believe? Or a surprise check of some sort? Either way, Im casting crown of madness if hes flying out the door with weapons drawn.
If I get to talk:
I wouldnt last long one of your puny ships? What, you think because Im smaller than you that Im weak in some way? Im afraid our roles are reversed. You wouldnt last a day in the desolate tundra of the north. But youve already proven how narrow an unyielding your views are so youre not worth the effort, no not at all.
As for you Hatred, you may think your so tough with your fancy voice and symbols on your skin but sometimes you have to stop and use your brain. Of course hes spewing nonsense, what would you be doing if you had just died and return to life? He doesnt know who or what he is anymore, which is why we need to remind him. If he can think back to who he was before perhaps that might help him remember how exactly this happened and what it is. You spewing your tirade of irate verbiage anywhere in his propinquity will only serve to send him back into the shell we need to coax him out of. Besides, my spell could only have hurt you were he to be malevolent. Well, theres 2 options here- either this was done to him not of his doing, hes completely innocent and theres nothing to fear, or he did do this to himself, meaning he almost certainly had some sort of magical or divine assistance in which case the danger that he poses would likely be from spells, which I just prevented. So your welcome. Now, can I go undo the damage youve already caused? 

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:42:55 pm by Aliena »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: August 07, 2015, 06:52:46 pm »

((Were you really expecting an angry tiefling to break out of the room? You have no audio cues I was coming out, and the only visual cue was in the span of 1 round. Plus, you were concentrating on silence, not what I'm doing.))

"Ten... Nine...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: August 07, 2015, 07:32:42 pm »

HOLD YOUR HORSES HATRED OKAY. first of all
Aelynna was in the sphere her self, if she was standing and watching the door from directly accross from it, the walk way is only 10 feet long and It is my fault I never said anything.

So in otehr words, aelynna didn't hear anything the chain woman said, or the door, or the gawain. And that means she can't cast any spells that need the verbal component.

She hear non of it, and not one heard your opening the door either.

This mean every one and possible Aelynna would be supersized

Now If you will excuse me I will be working out what happens

I am the reason for this utter chaos and I am goinng to try to figure it out, using logic and maybe a few dimension breaking properties
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: August 07, 2015, 07:49:05 pm »

(( I can cancel/move out of my own silence at any time easily enough. ))
So I cancel it, simple as choosing to to concentrate on it, and yell out around me
Help! Guards! Anyone? Im getting attacked! Someone help me!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: August 07, 2015, 07:52:22 pm »

((What a mess.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: August 07, 2015, 08:12:09 pm »

OKAY TIME REINSTALL ORDER

so suprise check
Aelynna's perception roll: 27

She is not surprised

Initiative:
hatred: 20
Aelynna: 15

So hatred goes first.

He attaks (9+2)

his swing misses.

Aelynna's turn which she starts by
(( I can cancel/move out of my own silence at any time easily enough. ))
So I cancel it, simple as choosing to to concentrate on it, and yell out around me
Help! Guards! Anyone? Im getting attacked! Someone help me!

Every one hears this and Chain woman, spin around yell "in kord names is happen? have you lost your mind?". she already has her scimitars out ready for combat.

The maid yells "What is going on over there."

(( should i get combat ready??? or should Rp continue for a bit

I will repeat, as of now Aelynnas and hatred last large text  post did not happen , none of that has been said, mostly because i don't know if hatred would yell this if he missed or not.   so continue the slightly ordered chaos))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: August 07, 2015, 08:17:29 pm »

Gawain readies his sword and staff, trying to analyse the situation and see what was happening.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: August 07, 2015, 08:19:57 pm »

Maya is quite interested to see how this develops. She is not suicidal however, and still pays a decent amount of attention to The Monk.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: August 07, 2015, 08:21:01 pm »

Hatred grabs her by the collar and holds her up against the wall. His voice amplified to the highest it can now possibly go, to the point it can shatter glass within within 10ft of me, tattoos still glowing in rage.

"DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE SO CLEVER, HALF-ELF WHORE? HERE I AM DEALING WITH SOMEONE WHO JUST DIED, WAS REVIVED WITHIN THE SPAN I HAD THE CHANCE TO USE THE CHAMBERPOT, IS SPEWING NONSENSE AND YOU THINK ITS RIGHT TO QUESTION HIM WITH GARBAGE YOU CLEARLY COULD HAVE ASKED HIM SEVERAL DAYS AGO? DO YOU THINK THIS IS A BLOODY GAME? HE DIED, CAME BACK AND NO ONE WITNESSED IT AND YOU DON'T FIND THAT SUSPICIOUS IN THE SLIGHTEST? AND THEN YOU CAST SOME SORT OF MUTE ENCHANTMENT ON US AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY? YOU'RE DAMN LUCKY THAT I'M MERCIFUL, BECAUSE IF HE WAS UNDEAD, AND HE WAS AN ENEMY, YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED MANY PEOPLE."

He lets her go, his glowing tattoos now fading. He stands tall, looking down at her, dismissing his pact weapon and his voice now back to regular volume

" Within a minute's time, you have turned a very wary and possible business relationship and dashed it entirely to ruin and back.

You have twenty seconds to give me a reason why I should let you work with us anymore or to get out of my sight and pray my gaze does not fall unto you again.

Twenty...

Nineteen..."

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: August 07, 2015, 08:28:27 pm »

Hatred grabs her by the collar and holds her up against the wall. His voice amplified to the highest it can now possibly go, to the point it can shatter glass within within 10ft of me, tattoos still glowing in rage.

"DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE SO CLEVER, HALF-ELF WHORE? HERE I AM DEALING WITH SOMEONE WHO JUST DIED, WAS REVIVED WITHIN THE SPAN I HAD THE CHANCE TO USE THE CHAMBERPOT, IS SPEWING NONSENSE AND YOU THINK ITS RIGHT TO QUESTION HIM WITH GARBAGE YOU CLEARLY COULD HAVE ASKED HIM SEVERAL DAYS AGO? DO YOU THINK THIS IS A BLOODY GAME? HE DIED, CAME BACK AND NO ONE WITNESSED IT AND YOU DON'T FIND THAT SUSPICIOUS IN THE SLIGHTEST? AND THEN YOU CAST SOME SORT OF MUTE ENCHANTMENT ON US AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY? YOU'RE DAMN LUCKY THAT I'M MERCIFUL, BECAUSE IF HE WAS UNDEAD, AND HE WAS AN ENEMY, YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED MANY PEOPLE."

He lets her go, his glowing tattoos now fading. He stands tall, looking down at her, dismissing his pact weapon and his voice now back to regular volume

" Within a minute's time, you have turned a very wary and possible business relationship and dashed it entirely to ruin and back.

You have twenty seconds to give me a reason why I should let you work with us anymore or to get out of my sight and pray my gaze does not fall unto you again.

Twenty...

Nineteen..."

H vs A: 18 vs 11

you grab her

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: August 08, 2015, 02:35:11 am »

Ok so he attacked me, I cast crown of madness on him, wis save 14.
I explained everything logicially and he just ignored me, so I think all that weve established here is that Hatred has absolutely no sense of humour in the slightest. Not to mention, Im not going to sit here and be insulted without reason, sheesh.
As for the threats, well, I have servants with more power in their pinkie toes than this wannabe. Was your father a dretch? I can see the resemblance.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 02:48:39 am by Aliena »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: August 08, 2015, 07:29:32 am »

((The post where you explained yourself didn't happen, according to the GM.

((I will repeat, as of now Aelynnas and hatred last large text  post did not happen , none of that has been said, mostly because i don't know if hatred would yell this if he missed or not.   so continue the slightly ordered chaos))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: August 08, 2015, 12:40:28 pm »

((You REALLY want to get killed, don't you? You do know that the only possible target for crown of madness is yourself and it does not exclude you? And if you move away, I get another attack, because by logic, crown makes me hostile towards everyone. I'm sure, as a bard, i can guess you have less than 26hp. If I get three hits on you, or spells count for crown of madness, I can guarantee you're dead before you can even hurt me. And if you hit me, once again because of crown, I will cast hellish rebuke which will do 3d10 damage, and that alone has the potential to kill you.

So, as a player to another who really doesn't want to kill you, PLEASE rethink your action. I'm not trying to kill you. I'm being assertive and in my characters eyes, you deserved to get hit, but I missed, and I don't plan on swinging again. Regardless of what you do, I am still going to grab you and shout at you on my turn.

For the sake of keeping the party together, I suggest you find a reason to convince my character to let you stay with the party. And considering how well the DM tells me you play the game, that shouldn't be hard at all, and shouldn't even require a persuasion check.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: August 08, 2015, 12:43:36 pm »

((Just want to say it again, because apparently it went unnoticed to Aliena, but this post-

He has to roll for his maul. I should also get some sort of initiative roll I believe? Or a surprise check of some sort? Either way, Im casting crown of madness if hes flying out the door with weapons drawn.
If I get to talk:
I wouldnt last long one of your puny ships? What, you think because Im smaller than you that Im weak in some way? Im afraid our roles are reversed. You wouldnt last a day in the desolate tundra of the north. But youve already proven how narrow an unyielding your views are so youre not worth the effort, no not at all.
As for you Hatred, you may think your so tough with your fancy voice and symbols on your skin but sometimes you have to stop and use your brain. Of course hes spewing nonsense, what would you be doing if you had just died and return to life? He doesnt know who or what he is anymore, which is why we need to remind him. If he can think back to who he was before perhaps that might help him remember how exactly this happened and what it is. You spewing your tirade of irate verbiage anywhere in his propinquity will only serve to send him back into the shell we need to coax him out of. Besides, my spell could only have hurt you were he to be malevolent. Well, theres 2 options here- either this was done to him not of his doing, hes completely innocent and theres nothing to fear, or he did do this to himself, meaning he almost certainly had some sort of magical or divine assistance in which case the danger that he poses would likely be from spells, which I just prevented. So your welcome. Now, can I go undo the damage youve already caused? 

-didn't happen. The DM said so. From what I can see, Hatred isn't listening to logic because you haven't said anything logical in your defense.))
Sigtext!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: August 08, 2015, 12:44:54 pm »

((Also, if things get nasty Gawain and the woman are almost certain to get involved. It could turn into a bloodbath very quickly.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 122