Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 132856 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1695 on: August 02, 2015, 10:16:38 pm »

Team HAM goes to the Mayor's house to see Monk's dead body
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: August 02, 2015, 11:01:59 pm »

Action until the eighth: The wood elf responds to any questions posed to him cryptically and shortly. He follows the party silently, otherwise.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: August 03, 2015, 09:03:49 am »

Speak to the scouts.

You promised me access to their possessions, though at the time I was not of a mind to agree. Hurry up and present them.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: August 03, 2015, 10:04:38 am »

Speak to the scouts.

You promised me access to their possessions, though at the time I was not of a mind to agree. Hurry up and present them.

Spoiler: G.O (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: H.A.M (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:18:00 am by Fabulous death bringer »
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: August 03, 2015, 10:18:18 am »

((Dafuq is this shit!?!?!?))

Hatred throws a blanket or something over monk's lower body.

"I'm scared to ask. How the hell are you alive again?"

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: August 03, 2015, 10:19:45 am »

((Dafuq is this shit!?!?!?))

Hatred throws a blanket or something over monk's lower body.

"I'm scared to ask. How the hell are you alive again?"

Spoiler: HAM (click to show/hide)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: August 03, 2015, 10:21:41 am »

Cast Comprehend languages, saying that he's just doing some checks on the dagger.

When done, he says "the daggers have symbols on them giving their allegiance to different thieving groups, the gold grabbers and the chat blues."
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: August 03, 2015, 10:25:35 am »

"From what I understand, you left them behind. Now close your eyes and count to thirty with me. One... Two..."

Hatred summons a maul and smacks monk on the head in an attempt to knock him out. Something has gone terribly wrong.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: August 04, 2015, 06:41:31 pm »

Cast Comprehend languages, saying that he's just doing some checks on the dagger.

When done, he says "the daggers have symbols on them giving their allegiance to different thieving groups, the gold grabbers and the chat blues."

Spoiler: GO (click to show/hide)

"From what I understand, you left them behind. Now close your eyes and count to thirty with me. One... Two..."

Hatred summons a maul and smacks monk on the head in an attempt to knock him out. Something has gone terribly wrong.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: August 04, 2015, 07:58:07 pm »

"You sit your rear down on that bed right now. You were just taking a dirt nap not too long ago, and I even confirmed you died, as did at least ten women."

Hatred locks the door, locking him, the two women, and the pirate in the same room. Cast Minor illusion to hide the window as a wall

"No one leaves, until I get answers. If it will remind you of anything, you and I were business partners and worked together for a few jobs. One of which was done in this room. I want you to take five minutes to give me the answers I want or I'm going to bring you to the town guard for every crime you have done, be it you trying to make a new life here or not.

And for the sake of keeping our previous business agreement, I don't want to do that. Aelynna, Maya, block the window."

Intimidate check

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: August 04, 2015, 08:13:00 pm »

Maya follows the instructions, watching as events unfold.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: August 05, 2015, 05:17:52 pm »

"You sit your rear down on that bed right now. You were just taking a dirt nap not too long ago, and I even confirmed you died, as did at least ten women."

Hatred locks the door, locking him, the two women, and the pirate in the same room. Cast Minor illusion to hide the window as a wall

"No one leaves, until I get answers. If it will remind you of anything, you and I were business partners and worked together for a few jobs. One of which was done in this room. I want you to take five minutes to give me the answers I want or I'm going to bring you to the town guard for every crime you have done, be it you trying to make a new life here or not.

And for the sake of keeping our previous business agreement, I don't want to do that. Aelynna, Maya, block the window."

Intimidate check

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: August 05, 2015, 11:11:06 pm »

"Talk like a civilized person or I'll make sure you see "Davy Jones' Locker" before the sun sets. I know you're capable of it. If it's really you, you can drop the act; I don't WANT to get you arrested or kill you. I want answers, you have them. If I have to bargain, for them, I will.

Is it money you want? Women? Fame? Glory? None of it is out of the question. I make deals, I try to avoid taking things by force.

Now I expect some answers now, and I expect it in proper common. Not seafaring slang."

((I'm sorry, but I don't have a -8 to my int to understand him))

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: August 06, 2015, 05:14:31 am »

(( Damn I moved to stop Hatred and apparently stayed in the post reply page again and it didnt go through, oh well))

I move past hatred in front of the pirate.
[size=12Forget about him, hes all bluster and I wont let him hurt you. (unless its really amusing) Please though, have you been in the north recently? perhaps as far as Selvingal? Im looking for someone who may have drifted south with a local thief across the ocean, would you know anything about that?pt][/size]

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: August 06, 2015, 10:59:51 am »

Pull the lady back behind me

"Did you, or did you not realize what has happened to him? If he doesn't remember me or Lady Maya, then something has gone terribly wrong with him. He's been in town almost as long as I, and I came from farther north than him, as he came from the docks.

You will find no answers in him, and if his mind has regressed to times long before, then there is nothing more we can do except try to get him to remember.

Perhaps this will get you to remember something... Lady Maya, the boots. Show him.

These boots were given to you for aiding Lady Maya and I on a job. We raided a cultist's lair, slew their leader and captured most of them and rescued a noble's son who was turned vampire. I gave him a potion recipe there and I gave it to him because it would end his suffering. The potion must not have worked so well, as it knocked him out and upon awakening, he kept thinking he was a vampire.

I also want you to look at this cloak. This was given to you during your time in town. You are known for being quite the womanizer. When you were slain, the women mourned for you and I only found your body because of them surrounding you. As embarrassing as it was, I had to offer your trousers as a reward to bring you in here, and the women complied instantly.

Lastly, Lady Maya, do you have any of the rainbow drink left? Please, show him and tell him what happened that very night."

Attempt to get him to speak normally and remember something.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 122