Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 132901 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1620 on: July 28, 2015, 02:53:24 pm »

The wood elf speaks up for a rare moment.
"You lock up killers? Why? Is death not a natural thing?"

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 28, 2015, 03:30:46 pm »

Go and check the bodies now for notes and clues. Take any papers. Find the others when finished

Spoiler: Hatred&maybeOorr (click to show/hide)

Brush past them and search the man.

He may have some documentation useful to my purpose.

Spoiler: Gawain (click to show/hide)

((sorry but I don't know who you are talking too Hatred? the scout's Leader? everyone in the room?))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: July 28, 2015, 03:34:35 pm »

Hatred. Sorry for the confusion.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: July 28, 2015, 03:37:48 pm »

Hatred. Sorry for the confusion.

((no problem))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 28, 2015, 03:40:18 pm »

If there are more coming, then we wait here anyway. What odds does it make to the guard if I take what I want now?

Proceed with searching him.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: July 28, 2015, 03:55:38 pm »

If there are more coming, then we wait here anyway. What odds does it make to the guard if I take what I want now?

Proceed with searching him.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: July 28, 2015, 04:02:23 pm »

You are free to observe what I take from him. I want papers, not gold. Now, put the man down in the doorway where I was waiting. Hell, you are even free to take the items off him and then hand them to me. I will give back anything valuable, or you can keep it. His face drops the usual cold smile and adopts a more studious, blank look. His hand goes to his sword's hilt. Please.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: July 28, 2015, 04:29:14 pm »

You are free to observe what I take from him. I want papers, not gold. Now, put the man down in the doorway where I was waiting. Hell, you are even free to take the items off him and then hand them to me. I will give back anything valuable, or you can keep it. His face drops the usual cold smile and adopts a more studious, blank look. His hand goes to his sword's hilt. Please.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: July 28, 2015, 06:52:16 pm »

"As natural as it is to die, some people prefer not to have their time expire because of someone having a bad day. The law dictates that. If some people had their way, there would be death all over and nothing but chaos. Though it may seem fine to kill and murder as you please, some people aren't find of it. If I killed everyone who I thought deserved it, there would be many more people who died today, and maybe then some. And who is to say that one death may lead to many others? One man may be killed on the street, and his friend who was rather reclusive and only saw that man came and killed his friend's murderer. In turn, the murderer's wife kills the first victim's friend and his family for murdering her husband. And then it's a vicious cycle. I don't know how much you know of society, but people can be flawed and horrible people. Even the kindest are some to watch out for, for they may be hiding a face of hate behind the mask of deceit. We can talk about it later... Uhh... Whatever your name is. I don't believe you told me. We have business to attend to.

Good day to you, Captain. I see you have found the work of your guardsmen?"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: July 28, 2015, 07:41:57 pm »

"As natural as it is to die, some people prefer not to have their time expire because of someone having a bad day. The law dictates that. If some people had their way, there would be death all over and nothing but chaos. Though it may seem fine to kill and murder as you please, some people aren't find of it. If I killed everyone who I thought deserved it, there would be many more people who died today, and maybe then some. And who is to say that one death may lead to many others? One man may be killed on the street, and his friend who was rather reclusive and only saw that man came and killed his friend's murderer. In turn, the murderer's wife kills the first victim's friend and his family for murdering her husband. And then it's a vicious cycle. I don't know how much you know of society, but people can be flawed and horrible people. Even the kindest are some to watch out for, for they may be hiding a face of hate behind the mask of deceit. We can talk about it later... Uhh... Whatever your name is. I don't believe you told me. We have business to attend to.

Good day to you, Captain. I see you have found the work of your guardsmen?"

Spoiler: Hatred&Oorr (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: July 28, 2015, 08:50:37 pm »

"I see two more were caught. I'm outraged myself that these "roses" but since I'm no guard, I can't say much. The scouts slew Sir Monk, if you didn't hear. I spoke to the leader of the scouts and she seemed less of a guard and more like a happy go lucky lass at a festival. Too forgiving, in my opinion.

Can you tell me anything about these "roses"? And who leads them? I'll check if I notice anything. I picked up a few things living in Amn, so perhaps I can figure something out. If not, we can always extract what these ones know. Bribes work, especially the offer of freedom.

I'll bring Steel in a bit. He was with Sir Monk, so I'm not sure where he is now, since Sir Monk was slain. I hope that he hasn't suffered the same fate; the boy was starting to grow on me since the others told me that Noble South wanted him to come with us for an errand to retrieve his son. I met his friends, and they can act as witnesses if you need more."

Search for any markings on the guy's body. Tattoos, ceremonial scars, emblems, patches, marks, anything that can tell me what group they are. Do this while chatting up the captain, keeping him distracted of what I'm looking at.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: July 28, 2015, 10:34:25 pm »

"I see two more were caught. I'm outraged myself that these "roses" but since I'm no guard, I can't say much. The scouts slew Sir Monk, if you didn't hear. I spoke to the leader of the scouts and she seemed less of a guard and more like a happy go lucky lass at a festival. Too forgiving, in my opinion.

Can you tell me anything about these "roses"? And who leads them? I'll check if I notice anything. I picked up a few things living in Amn, so perhaps I can figure something out. If not, we can always extract what these ones know. Bribes work, especially the offer of freedom.

I'll bring Steel in a bit. He was with Sir Monk, so I'm not sure where he is now, since Sir Monk was slain. I hope that he hasn't suffered the same fate; the boy was starting to grow on me since the others told me that Noble South wanted him to come with us for an errand to retrieve his son. I met his friends, and they can act as witnesses if you need more."

Search for any markings on the guy's body. Tattoos, ceremonial scars, emblems, patches, marks, anything that can tell me what group they are. Do this while chatting up the captain, keeping him distracted of what I'm looking at.
Spoiler: Hated&Oorr(?) (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: July 28, 2015, 10:42:27 pm »

Check the daggers after I give Steel a pat on the back

"Does everyone here keep tabs on me? I'm not THAT special. Hell, you should see some of the tieflings back home; much more interesting than me. Some do some incredible good deeds despite their heritage. Sadly, I can't remember any off the top of my head right now.

Good job, young Steel! You're doing great with your ability to outmaneuver things after you. I believe I have my witness here for you, Captain."

Have Steel identify each thief for the captain and that they tried to kidnap him at one point or another

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: July 28, 2015, 10:55:40 pm »

Check the daggers after I give Steel a pat on the back

"Does everyone here keep tabs on me? I'm not THAT special. Hell, you should see some of the tieflings back home; much more interesting than me. Some do some incredible good deeds despite their heritage. Sadly, I can't remember any off the top of my head right now.

Good job, young Steel! You're doing great with your ability to outmaneuver things after you. I believe I have my witness here for you, Captain."

Have Steel identify each thief for the captain and that they tried to kidnap him at one point or another

Spoiler: Hatred&Oorr(?) (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: July 28, 2015, 11:25:02 pm »

Remember his face. Who is the one who Steel does not identify? Make note of the symbols, draw them on the paper I have

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 122