Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 132996 times)

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1575 on: July 25, 2015, 03:13:28 am »

Maya youre a wood elf meaning faster movement, can you check it out? ( Talking in Thieves Cant) Im asking this guy about himself in the meantime.
Plus you should be able to see it from further away

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 25, 2015, 06:55:53 am »

((How long would it take to get there, DM?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 25, 2015, 09:16:24 am »

((How long would it take to get there, DM?))
((as i said  before about a 20 minute walk.))
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 25, 2015, 09:18:10 am »

((Would I get there fast enough to make a difference, or is it pretty much pointless?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: July 25, 2015, 09:19:39 am »

((Would I get there fast enough to make a difference, or is it pretty much pointless?))

((pretty much pointless. even going at a face pace getting there and back would be hard to entertian the guy before he wants to leave.

and aylenna, you are dealing with thieves they all know theive's chant so the guy, if he is a thief will understand))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 25, 2015, 02:49:06 pm »

Spoiler: DM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hatred&Oorr (click to show/hide)

Maya youre a wood elf meaning faster movement, can you check it out? ( Talking in Thieves Cant) Im asking this guy about himself in the meantime.
Plus you should be able to see it from further away

Spoiler: Maya&aelynna (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gawain (click to show/hide)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: July 25, 2015, 02:52:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 25, 2015, 07:38:42 pm »

((I thought I appeared this turn? Either way, summon maul and get close.))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 25, 2015, 08:23:09 pm »

((I thought I appeared this turn? Either way, summon maul and get close.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 08:27:31 pm by Fabulous death bringer »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 25, 2015, 09:09:48 pm »

Run up to the elf and the guards

"Hey, HEY! Why on earth are you killing random people!? Aren't you guards supposed to be protecting people and not killing everyone in sight? Just because you're the law doesn't mean you can kill people at a whim!"

((Good gods, the guards either got word or they just butchered two people for shits. Either way, I'm trying something here...))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 25, 2015, 09:33:54 pm »

Run up to the elf and the guards

"Hey, HEY! Why on earth are you killing random people!? Aren't you guards supposed to be protecting people and not killing everyone in sight? Just because you're the law doesn't mean you can kill people at a whim!"

((Good gods, the guards either got word or they just butchered two people for shits. Either way, I'm trying something here...))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 25, 2015, 10:10:53 pm »

"So the penalty for theft is death? And the penalty for being part of a thieve's guild is get out of justice free? Even when caught red handed with child abduction? Who made the laws here, and why are they so twisted!? I'll have the captain of the guard know of this outrage!

As for these two, I was looking for them. The captain of the guard wanted them alive for them to have them be locked up and questioned on the charge of child abductions. Since YOU TWO slew them, I will have to check something on them for proof of their involvement now, instead of having them confess to the crime. I hope you can bring the bodies to the jails, if you're done butchering people.

You."
Hatred points at the elf who has his weapons drawn.

"I don't think you told me your name. Continue doing whatever you were doing. If I have to bring this incident to the law, I may ask you to be a witness."

Search the bodies for notes, identification, papers, maps, etc. specifically the child abduction note if they have one too. Keep any notes and keep them on hand for the captain of the guard to see. If I see the captain, tell him about the guards murdering people for petty theft.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 25, 2015, 10:37:56 pm »

"So the penalty for theft is death? And the penalty for being part of a thieve's guild is get out of justice free? Even when caught red handed with child abduction? Who made the laws here, and why are they so twisted!? I'll have the captain of the guard know of this outrage!

As for these two, I was looking for them. The captain of the guard wanted them alive for them to have them be locked up and questioned on the charge of child abductions. Since YOU TWO slew them, I will have to check something on them for proof of their involvement now, instead of having them confess to the crime. I hope you can bring the bodies to the jails, if you're done butchering people.

You."
Hatred points at the elf who has his weapons drawn.

"I don't think you told me your name. Continue doing whatever you were doing. If I have to bring this incident to the law, I may ask you to be a witness."

Search the bodies for notes, identification, papers, maps, etc. specifically the child abduction note if they have one too. Keep any notes and keep them on hand for the captain of the guard to see. If I see the captain, tell him about the guards murdering people for petty theft.

Spoiler: hatred&Oorr (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 25, 2015, 11:01:04 pm »

Hatred's tattoos glow slightly in his now obvious fury ((and so is his player))

"... Has everyone in this town lost their minds? Just because I'm a red tiefling doesn't mean I'm the one who did these things you're accusing me of. That's like accusing a gnome of a crime because they're a gnome, saying they all look the same! Yes, I am a red tiefling. So is most of my kind, and so is the rest of my bloody family! Hell, you'd probably even think my brother was this killer! Your captain accused me of it and I brushed it off. Now TWO OBVIOUSLY PSYCHOTIC GUARDS are butchering people like this killer you are describing does and you say it's JUSTICE? Why aren't you thanking this tiefling for doing your job for you!? Or is that why he's wanted? Because he's taking the job AWAY FROM YOU? I guess that's it. The guards are too scared that this vigilante at large is going to show up in this town of guardsmen who tell the townsfolk that taking the law into their own hands is bad BUT THEIR GUARDS CAN KILL AS THEY SEE FIT!? You or your friends brutally killed my ally, saying justice was served, but THE BASTARD WAS TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS PAST.

I'll accompany you to the guard's hold. But I'm on my last nerve with the guard's hypocritical ways. Unless you intend to kill me and stick that killer thing on me because I'm a red tiefling as MANY ARE, you have NOTHING on me, you racist pigs! Now hurry up with your business, i have business to attend to and your presence offends me!"

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 26, 2015, 06:31:36 am »

(( Hatred are you sure youre evil? Doesnt seem like it lol, either way seems Im missing out on the fun.))
To adam: 'Im never gonna catch him if hes that far out, forget it its not important. I just... uh.... promised his mother Id keep an eye on him. ( Dont want to get Steel in trouble, deception plus 6 on that)  Well, I dont mean to keep you if you have places to be but if you have any interesting stories, rumours, or anything Id be happy to listen, Ill even buy you a drink. Oh right, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Aelynna Nailos, daughter of Tyris,  herald of winters dawn and princess of the lost tribes of Tebruoth. This here is my friend Maya. ' ( Persuasion plus 8 towards getting that story)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:33:58 am by Aliena »
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 122