Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133056 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1530 on: July 19, 2015, 04:34:55 am »

Spoiler: DM (click to show/hide)
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 19, 2015, 07:18:09 am »

(( Sorry I posted and apparently I stayed in the post reply page and it didnt go through))
Ill stop with the thieves cant if Maya can understand it, defeats the point. Unless...
"Maya if we spot the thieves first can I talk to them?"
"Yes, but we're not letting them go free. You know that, right?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 19, 2015, 09:58:35 am »

Smile at him. My scare tactics may not have worked but his defensiveness is showing his guilt.

"Only the guilty get as angered and defensive as you. I have severs witnesses to your crimes. Once we rounded the rest of you up, I will gather them and bring them to the captain for him to question and for them to identify these folk.

And you may want to watch your tongue, racist pig. And of course I have done nothing wrong, because you are the ones with the crime placed on you, not I.

Captain, as the head of the law, what do you plan to do?"

Spoiler: Hatred (click to show/hide)

[/spoiler=Oorr]you might be waiting for a bit[/spoiler]

As for the guy the crow is circling around, Im studying him, or aiding Mayas perception check if hers is higher than mine ((Shouldnt be, sorry to the rogue(s) but you cant touch me when it comes to skills lol )) looking for anything matching the descriptions we were given or other distinguishing characteristics. 
(( Does Aid another even exist in this edition? Or is it only to attack rolls? Worth asking cause I use it a ton )) 

(( you can aid other in rolls but It only give them advantages on the roll, does not give a number bonus. And can I point out, that you just implied that the rouge's perception is worse then yours when her race give her proficiency in perception and the fact you have a passive perception of that of a normal person? you do know perception is a wisdom skill
Spoiler: mudders (click to show/hide)
))

Spoiler: Aelynna & Maya (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Monk (click to show/hide)

you are in critical condition ((2/24 hp)) Do you want to change you action? [/spoiler]

I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 19, 2015, 10:10:15 am »

Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 19, 2015, 10:16:44 am »

((oh ho........no sure how to react))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 19, 2015, 10:26:26 am »

Spoiler: Oorr (click to show/hide)
That's the plan.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 19, 2015, 10:36:13 am »

"I have nothing more to add. Obviously stopping them multiple times has proved too great of a challenge for them to take a simple child."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 19, 2015, 05:11:07 pm »

((well it seem Apiks is done and the Monk is no more))

Any arrow comes out of no where and hit the monk. the arrows ends up killing him. A small group of girls stand around the body and mourn his death

"I have nothing more to add. Obviously stopping them multiple times has proved too great of a challenge for them to take a simple child."

Spoiler:  Hatred (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 19, 2015, 07:35:57 pm »

"Hold tight captain. I'll grab the runner."

chase him down, hex him, picking con. He'll grow weary of running when he fails his con save for excessive running.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 19, 2015, 11:32:35 pm »

"Hold tight captain. I'll grab the runner."

chase him down, hex him, picking con. He'll grow weary of running when he fails his con save for excessive running.

((He didn't run, he was let through the grat. sorry if I didn't make that clearly))

[spoiler=Hatred} the captain says "Let him go, he hasn't done anything wrong. just because some one is connected to bad people doesn't mean they need to to be locked up on site. Or you would be in jail right now."[/spoiler]

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 19, 2015, 11:55:05 pm »

"I assure you that he DID try to take one of them. All of them did. Now, if you're going to man this gate, I'm going to go check up on the others."

Look for Sir Monk. I forgot to discuss the next job we have to do before we get paid...

((Also, this town's law system is f&%@ed. If he just admitted he's part of a thieves' guild, why didn't they arrest him on the spot? That's like saying "Oh, I kill people for a living" in front of a police officer...

Seriously DM. I know you're lenient with some of us being current/former criminals, but if there's proof someone is part of a crime organization, he SHOULD be arrested. Just like if I'm caught being part of the shadow thieves (which reminds me to burn those notes later...) that I should be arrested on the spot. There's a reason why not many thieves' guilds make it out of Amn; they hire hitmen like me to show them who's the REAL thieves' guild.))

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: July 20, 2015, 02:16:01 am »

As for the guy the crow is circling around, Im studying him, or aiding Mayas perception check if hers is higher than mine ((Shouldnt be, sorry to the rogue(s) but you cant touch me when it comes to skills lol )) looking for anything matching the descriptions we were given or other distinguishing characteristics. 
(( Does Aid another even exist in this edition? Or is it only to attack rolls? Worth asking cause I use it a ton )) 

(( you can aid other in rolls but It only give them advantages on the roll, does not give a number bonus. And can I point out, that you just implied that the rouge's perception is worse then yours when her race give her proficiency in perception and the fact you have a passive perception of that of a normal person? you do know perception is a wisdom skill
))

(( I was assuming that as a rogue she wasnt wasting points in wisdom, forgot about the wood elf bonus. ))
Anyways, I run ahead to talk to the guy, running outside the city if I need to and scanning the horizon.
"Excuse me sir, you havent seen a boy run this way have you? Carrying an awful lot of knives? Damn that rascals slippery. "

Aliena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 20, 2015, 02:21:39 am »

(( and when I said I have every skill but the wis and str skills I wasnt counting perception, not taking perception would just be silly. ))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 20, 2015, 02:38:13 am »

((In my 4e game, no one but the avenger took perception, and he's too shy to speak up about any of it. Throw in the rogue had all of his skills in all the wrong places, and you had a party so bad in checks, it was uncanny))

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 20, 2015, 11:52:16 am »

"I assure you that he DID try to take one of them. All of them did. Now, if you're going to man this gate, I'm going to go check up on the others."

Look for Sir Monk. I forgot to discuss the next job we have to do before we get paid...

((Also, this town's law system is f&%@ed. If he just admitted he's part of a thieves' guild, why didn't they arrest him on the spot? That's like saying "Oh, I kill people for a living" in front of a police officer...

Seriously DM. I know you're lenient with some of us being current/former criminals, but if there's proof someone is part of a crime organization, he SHOULD be arrested. Just like if I'm caught being part of the shadow thieves (which reminds me to burn those notes later...) that I should be arrested on the spot. There's a reason why not many thieves' guilds make it out of Amn; they hire hitmen like me to show them who's the REAL thieves' guild.))

((the captian has a wanted poster with your face on it, and he hasn't arrested you yet so does the scouts and that is why arrows are comming after you. And it isn't who you are connected too it is the person action. You have yet to break the law and get caught. I am properly doing this very wrong. but the thieve only mention 1 child and clearly stated that he was under hatred's care. and only 4 thieves actually tired to get the child. you killed on and the other 5 got lost while doing it, the other just lost and most of them stop trying after seeing you. I may not do thing that make sense to every one but it end up making sense to me))

((on another note, I might end up taking a day off from dnd some times this week))

Spoiler: Hatred (click to show/hide)

))

(( I was assuming that as a rogue she wasnt wasting points in wisdom, forgot about the wood elf bonus. ))
Anyways, I run ahead to talk to the guy, running outside the city if I need to and scanning the horizon.
"Excuse me sir, you havent seen a boy run this way have you? Carrying an awful lot of knives? Damn that rascals slippery. "

(( and when I said I have every skill but the wis and str skills I wasnt counting perception, not taking perception would just be silly. ))

((okay then we need to talk because I don't have perception as one of your proficient skills. and even so, the rouge would probably still have better passive perception))

[spoiler =Aelynna] "Actually yes I did. I saw him on the other side of the bridge. he was toying with some guy making him fall over and then jumping on him. and what did he steal from such a pretty girl?" he is trying to be charming[/spoiler]

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 122