Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 122

Author Topic: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)  (Read 133101 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Fabulous 5E Dnd (Let the Game begin)
« Reply #1500 on: July 17, 2015, 11:38:03 pm »

((Gods are smiling at me today, aren't they?))

"I assume you heard all that I said then, sir? Then I ask that you let me pass. The seeress told me they were coming, and they have been trying to kidnap children several times. If you value your sense of duty and honor, then you will assist me. If you don't want to get involved, that is fine, but I ask you let me pass. They will know who I am upon seeing my face, as I thwarted them a few times but never got the chance to stop them.

So will you assist me, or not? Either way, I need to get through this door to protect the children."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 17, 2015, 11:59:07 pm »

Spoiler: Oorr (click to show/hide)
The wood-elf stands in the middle of the gate, watching the street for people clearly stealing a child, with his fingers lightly resting on the sword.

((The wood-elf sits quietly on the sidelines of the alignment discussion, thoughtfully eating a Goodberry.
For him, Lawful Neutral means he doesn't give a fuck about anything outside his forest, besides things that affect his forest.
You fuck with his forest, he fucks you up.))

((that is why I didn't Rp it for you and accept Hatred's request. Because I didn't know if you would say yes, because the well being of steel or his would be nappers doesn't have anything to do with your forest. I didn't know if he would say "why do i care." or "sure". I was going to wait till you returned from the wood as the druid you are in real life.))
((For the meantime, he's rolling with the group, and trying to understand social dynamics. His common sense tells him that stopping the child stealers will be a thing that they would appreciate. Also, who told you I was a druid IRL? :P))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 18, 2015, 12:17:48 am »

((I gave you descriptions of what they looked like. You know who you're looking for (unless you actually are just rolling with active child snatchers)))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 18, 2015, 02:33:22 am »

Jump in the fray and kick some butt!

"Hey, I like children too, but I don't like them that much, you sick layabouts."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 18, 2015, 07:28:33 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
  • Fabulous to the bitter end
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 18, 2015, 10:03:40 am »

((Gods are smiling at me today, aren't they?))

"I assume you heard all that I said then, sir? Then I ask that you let me pass. The seeress told me they were coming, and they have been trying to kidnap children several times. If you value your sense of duty and honor, then you will assist me. If you don't want to get involved, that is fine, but I ask you let me pass. They will know who I am upon seeing my face, as I thwarted them a few times but never got the chance to stop them.

So will you assist me, or not? Either way, I need to get through this door to protect the children."

Spoiler: Hatred (click to show/hide)

The wood-elf stands in the middle of the gate, watching the street for people clearly stealing a child, with his fingers lightly resting on the sword.

((The wood-elf sits quietly on the sidelines of the alignment discussion, thoughtfully eating a Goodberry.
For him, Lawful Neutral means he doesn't give a fuck about anything outside his forest, besides things that affect his forest.
You fuck with his forest, he fucks you up.))

((that is why I didn't Rp it for you and accept Hatred's request. Because I didn't know if you would say yes, because the well being of steel or his would be nappers doesn't have anything to do with your forest. I didn't know if he would say "why do i care." or "sure". I was going to wait till you returned from the wood as the druid you are in real life.))
((For the meantime, he's rolling with the group, and trying to understand social dynamics. His common sense tells him that stopping the child stealers will be a thing that they would appreciate. Also, who told you I was a druid IRL? :P))
((you have been to the forest for 3 weeks in total in the span of 2 months to my knowledge. I am sorry but I find it kind of fitting you made a druid who lives in a forest only for you to be going to a forest so frequently. I just guessed))

Jump in the fray and kick some butt!

"Hey, I like children too, but I don't like them that much, you sick layabouts."

a good chunk of people are look at you in confusion. The 2 thieves also look at you in confusion no sure what you are doing or who you are talking too. People can tell you seem ready to attack.[/spoiler]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((nice, using you hood))

Spoiler:  Maya and Aelynna (click to show/hide)
I didn't choose the Fabulous life, it chose me.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 18, 2015, 10:05:28 am »

Spoiler: DM and Aelyanna (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 18, 2015, 10:23:47 am »

Spoiler: DM and Aelyanna (click to show/hide)

((gonna wait on aelynna to post before going on with that))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 18, 2015, 11:20:29 am »

"Seeress just told me today that they were leaving. I came here right from there, and I would have wasted precious time if I didn't come right away, though I am glad I ran into you. Here's what they look like..."

Hatred hurriedly gives the descriptions while looking about for anyone trying to pass

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 18, 2015, 11:46:03 am »

Point at the two thieves.

"Just give up meekly and nobody will get hurt. Believe me, you don't want to anger the people I know."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 18, 2015, 12:12:26 pm »

"Seeress just told me today that they were leaving. I came here right from there, and I would have wasted precious time if I didn't come right away, though I am glad I ran into you. Here's what they look like..."

Hatred hurriedly gives the descriptions while looking about for anyone trying to pass

Spoiler: Hatred (click to show/hide)

Point at the two thieves.

"Just give up meekly and nobody will get hurt. Believe me, you don't want to anger the people I know."

Spoiler: monk (click to show/hide)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 18, 2015, 12:27:28 pm »

Spoiler: DM (click to show/hide)
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 18, 2015, 12:29:28 pm »

"Fine then. I will sit and wait."

Get hidden from view as well. Prepare for anything.

Fabulous death bringer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 18, 2015, 01:36:59 pm »

Spoiler: DM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Monk (click to show/hide)

"Fine then. I will sit and wait."

Get hidden from view as well. Prepare for anything.

Spoiler:  Hatred (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 18, 2015, 02:01:00 pm »

"Fancy seeing you gentlemen here."

Ready pact weapon as a maul and reveal myself. I hope by the gods that the captain is readying up.

"You do know what this means now, don't you? I suggest you drop your weapons before the guards and I have to hurt you. This is the last day you try kidnapping children."

Intimidate check

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 122